Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules

Go down 
+43
Happiemealz
MythSearcher
Coyoterain
aipad
Kadaan
predator852
tsunonlau
coreyclark05
wilyone
Kanoodle
korlash
Admin
Player9988
zTrace
ragnarok
Bidnode
Blargod
myad
kelvgoh
Valhades
cuddytime
memphiskite
colderpenguinn
gamkins
sychosys
Rekanize
glazedhole
wubwu
v4lkyr13
xhir
KuroStar
ElysianField
Dewmzdeigh
King-Shawe
n00face
Shokkeru
pnoytroi
frothymoneyshot
Grimblade88
clocksprocket
tzerherman
Varis
chaosbladeuk
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Bidnode

Bidnode

Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 1:02 pm

Mobage got back to me, seems that we'll have to take it up with the Fantasica team for any real action regarding this as 'terminal registration is the responsibility of the developers of those games'. Sad
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 1:19 pm

Bidnode wrote:
Mobage got back to me, seems that we'll have to take it up with the Fantasica team for any real action regarding this as 'terminal registration is the responsibility of the developers of those games'. Sad

It's a good thing we can all speak Japanese and they also have awesome translators.
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:19 pm

i was thinking about this issue that my fren is facing...

well, he did upgrade his phone. but he din trade in... so, i believe he could just create a new account and play on his new iPhone. once it reaches level enough to start trading, then move the stuff from old phone to new phone...

and yes, in the meantime, he could also continue to play on the old phone and gather even more goodies...

now, how does that solve the problem of multiple account? or did it just gave people reason to own multiple accounts? i know eventually, my fren will stop using the old account... and that's one extra account that sits of Fantasica server that is actually no longer useful.

this is really... so stupid. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:25 pm

This is now starting to worry me if Fantasica doesn't take faster action on transferring devices.

Yeah, you could create a new account, but you shouldn't have to. It's not the cards that are the real issue, your account also has
- all your allies on it
- your trained skills. If you're level 100 with all your skills trained, that's a big time + luna investment
- album, for those who do it. Some cards are even harder to album as time goes on
- your username. Some people are quite attached to theirs.
Back to top Go down
cuddytime

cuddytime

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:36 pm

so stupid... i understand the logic behind it but this is very poorly executed...at the minimum you should be able to untie your phone and transfer your data to another device
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:38 pm

I don't even understand the logic. It makes a million times more sense with one account per device. I don't see how having several devices would even help -- I mean do people TE on like 3 phones at once for events or something? Is that even possible?
Back to top Go down
cuddytime

cuddytime

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:50 pm

I the 1 account per phone makes sense in terms of account security... you lock down all trades that aren't from the registered account...
elixir farming was effectively shut down by raising the account level cap imo (unless you can actually hack it)

BUT the only thing that the one device per account thing does is it blocks hackers from stealing everything in your account... which i didn't know was a big issue anyway
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:04 pm

even TE farming already not possible with the new type of TE that is labelled P (cannot be traded -- only for personal use).

so, unless developers actually want to also control the sales of accounts... but honestly, i feel they should focus on making the game better... there are things that you just can't stop -- like trading with real currency. that is fact.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 1:26 am

If anyone supports this Device Registration... I will.. rage... this thing is just stupid... just makes everything more troublesome
Back to top Go down
ragnarok

ragnarok

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:09 am

Device registration is completely stupid. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
zTrace

zTrace

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:06 am

I own a Iphone 3GS and was going to upgrade to an Iohone 5....now im worried =(
Back to top Go down
Player9988

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:27 am

I am getting a new phone next week. This is just gonna force me to create a new account and and transfer cards over.

Guess the positive note is I will get a few more 4* monsters from the effort.

hard part will be getting allies to move over to my new account as I have to train up to 30 on new account.

FYI you have to be level 30 to trade cards back and forth.
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:55 pm

Player9988 wrote:
I am getting a new phone next week. This is just gonna force me to create a new account and and transfer cards over.

Guess the positive note is I will get a few more 4* monsters from the effort.

hard part will be getting allies to move over to my new account as I have to train up to 30 on new account.

FYI you have to be level 30 to trade cards back and forth.
what my fren ended up doing is... play on both devices till your character on new phone is L30. then move the cards over. after that... your call to whether continue to play from two devices or not... maybe the old device can be used to farm 1* and 2* cards...

well, we'll have even more cases of people with two accounts... just because devs came up with such a stupid idea...

and yes... these players who change phones end up getting 2 copies of monsters (artifacts)... old phone that's still high level can be used to steal artifacts from others. new phone then steals from old account (that will have 0 monsters -- making it an easy task). so, new phone can breeze thru easily... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cuddytime

cuddytime

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:15 am

still stupid that fantasica is making us do this
Back to top Go down
gamkins

gamkins

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:02 am

I have a friend that plays this game too. He had an issue with his iphone 5. When he took it in they just swapped it for a new phone. He did not really understand the device registration and now he can log in but he can't trade or do anything usefull with his account. Here is his exchange with fantasica support. If this is the case and they do not fix this soon I am sure not wasting more of my time or money playing this game. I am extremely miffed about this.

Hello,

Thank you for playing Fantasica.

Regarding you inquiry, under the Help ---> More About Device Registration there is a note that once you have registered an account to a device, you cannot link it to another device. Registering a previous account to another device is not possible.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and hope for you understanding.

Kind regards,
The Fantasica Support Team

> To Whom This May Concern,
>
> Today I had my iphone 5 replaced by Apple due to a defective part. My copy
> of Fantasica was registered to that phone (Screen Name: Dontavious), which
> Apple kept after issueing me a new iPhone 5. I logged into my account and
> tried to register it with the new phone and it would not allow me to do so.
> I am locked out of my game essentially and need help registering to my
> phone.
>
> Thank you
Back to top Go down
gamkins

gamkins

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:03 am

I have since told him to contact Mobage directly. We will see where this goes. I just bought a couple google play cards to buy myself some shinnies, but I will be holding off now until I know if Mobage can fix their cranial rectal inversion.
Back to top Go down
gamkins

gamkins

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:25 pm

Here is the latest update.

Hello **EDIT**,

We sincerely apologize that we not have any capability to register your account to a new device as of the moment. We shall use your feedback for the development of the application in the future. We hope you understand the situation.

Kind regards,
The Fantasica Support Team

Seriously?

I have spent between $60-$100 on your game. Is there nothing you can do for

me?

At the very least can you delete my account and restore my character list un

der a new account???

I'm more than willing to keep playing and buy new cards but you will lose a

customer if I have to buy everything all over again.

Sent from my iPhone

Back to top Go down
gamkins

gamkins

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:27 pm

It at least gives the impression that they will have a solution in the future but at the moment you pretty much have to pick between your phone and Fantasica. Well I for one use my phone for things a little bit more important than this game. When the time comes to switch, I'll be done with Fantasica. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:44 pm

I guess I'm not worried right now because I have another year to go on my contract. But uh, if anything happened to this phone, or I had to switch, and they weren't capable of it...?

I just don't believe it. Someone out there has the capability to de-flag you as "registered" and then allow you to register on a new device. That's just beyond basic.

I don't know, have your friend keep emailing them and just be like, wtf.
Back to top Go down
gamkins

gamkins

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:55 pm

The next plan is to contact Mobage directly. I agree though, it should be rather basic. Maybe they didn't really think it through when they did it and now they are scrambling. The only other option I can see is that they really just don't care. I don't believe that is the case but one has to wonder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:25 pm

gamkins wrote:
The next plan is to contact Mobage directly. I agree though, it should be rather basic. Maybe they didn't really think it through when they did it and now they are scrambling. The only other option I can see is that they really just don't care. I don't believe that is the case but one has to wonder.
I would place my bet on that they just dont care...
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:40 pm

Yeah, the device registration is screwy so my guess is that they really didn't plan it out.

I haven't had word from our Japanese friends about Device Registration on their phones but I haven't looked in to it very much. I think it might just be here in the U.S but I really wouldn't know.
Back to top Go down
gamkins

gamkins

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 2:23 pm

gtmeteor wrote:
gamkins wrote:
I would place my bet on that they just dont care...

Companies care about money, if nothing else. This will affect that. My friend will not be buying any more packs, nor will I if this is not fixed.

Back to top Go down
gamkins

gamkins

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:16 pm

Does anyone know how to contact Mobage Directly?

Also, I am a little concerned that people aren't concerned by this more. I hope that when the time comes for people to get a new phone that this won't be an issue anymore, but as I have spent a good amount of time researching it, it does not appear that the Fantasica Support team has really noticed the problem.

Today I wrote them an email asking about what was going to happen when I replace my phone in a couple months, we'll see what they say.
Back to top Go down
gamkins

gamkins

PostSubject: ARGH...   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:58 pm

So my friend got his response from Mobage. Here is what he said and they replied with.

Alex

I've contacted Fantasica and their response to me was "sorry for your inconvenience."

This is simply unacceptable. I have spent almost $100 buying Mobage coins for that specific game and am no longer allowed to play it because I upgraded my phone.

Fantasica informed me that their game is only registered to 1 phone. What are people supposed to do once they upgrade phones or have it replaced?

I am extremely upset. As a paying customer I expect excellent customer service. Being locked out of a game I have spent a considerable about of money on is simply unacceptable.

If there is anything you can do for me it would be greatly appreciated. I would have continued buying Mobage coins and playing the game, but now have virtually no interest if my current account is lost because I had to replace my phone.

Again, this is simply unacceptable. Any support your company can provide me in this is greatly appreciated.

- (Name Deleted)

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 11, 2012, at 1:28 PM, Mobage Support <support@mobage.com> wrote:

Hey there!

Thanks for writing in! While we provide support for a wide range of Mobage-related issues, for assistance with Fantasica, you'll need to contact the developer directly via email at: fantasica_support@siliconstudio.co.jp.

If there's anything else I can help you with in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out again!

-Alex

Mobage Player Relationships

Like https://facebook.com/Mobage for giveaways, exclusives, & more!

Reference ID: [ ref:00DCQGAq.500CMagCq:ref ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next