Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

[EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]

Go down 
+74
mct007tc
Space Butler
bx65
chaosbladeuk
MiyamaMizuki
myad
Rekanize
laplacian
ohzark
TypeAlpha
Gunzlinger
j0k3r3r
Bidnode
easy332
cornfrosty
DLC123G
Sanguosha
Cam
LotTC
LatinLegacy
po1102
RisingAboveThis
sharpyzu
Dark Knlght
orangula
Rakath
edwardphands
monkeyagent3
shadow10103
Xzaral
Blargod
Tomoya85kun
r3dzero86
kaieitenjitsu
King-Shawe
Despoted
ivansensei_
Intercept
zoebeagle
xionnguyen
Valhades
matman875
sebastiandinh
shonmoua
Stoire
Evageek
brokenchicken
Sientara
jmrrice
snooper
Grimblade88
NapkinPower
JaeKun
tzerherman
profile4
Danaerys83
Shokkeru
KuroStar
jsherman
Wonju
Admin
CreativeCC
Itstoocold
jdelmundo
n00face
ElysianField
cuddytime
Curasa
pnoytroi
xhir
Yoruno
memphiskite
Varis
clocksprocket
78 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

[EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 9:56 pm

ElysianField wrote:
profile4 wrote:
Dear god... I wish I had even close to that many elixirs.

i guess it's worth it for the reward. although it's not 100%

kinda hoping on a 5* or 6* monster to album too so Very Happy
Back to top Go down
profile4
Tyrant of the End [LEGENDARY]
profile4

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 10:12 pm

I'm not dissing it, I would too. Its just that its a lot of elixirs in my mind since I'm struggling to get some more 5*s (scratch that, just a second 5* would make me happy lol)
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 10:17 pm

profile4 wrote:
I'm not dissing it, I would too. Its just that its a lot of elixirs in my mind since I'm struggling to get some more 5*s (scratch that, just a second 5* would make me happy lol)

i sold or used all my leveled 5*s for my 6* Oktavia.

have 3 5* left now all below lvl 25 so not really worth it to sell.

after i get bumped out of the top 20's i will make a loss.

so i will see where i am at the end of the week.
Back to top Go down
King-Shawe
☆☆
King-Shawe

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 10:23 pm

ElysianField wrote:

after i get bumped out of the top 20's i will make a loss.

I'm coming for you... with my 17 time elixers...
Back to top Go down
Tomoya85kun
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
Tomoya85kun

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 10:34 pm

I honestly don't get why do a lot of you care about being in the top 50. I mean, most of the players kinda don't really have much to do in their life other than play the game... I don't mean to be offensive, but it's really pointless to care about something that's just a video game. I can understand if you're spending over, idk, about hundreds to a couple of grand on this game... that and I know that there's a limited card that's given, but sometimes, its not worth the amount of worry to get it sometimes...
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 10:39 pm

Well, I can't speak for everyone else since I'm not them...

... but for me, being the best or at the top of a leaderboard is enough to get my heart pumping like crazy...

At the moment, I want to stay above 500th place, just to score free TE.... Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
King-Shawe
☆☆
King-Shawe

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 10:43 pm

How people want to spend their time and money in this game shouldn't be open for criticism. We all play it, we all want the badass cards - some are willing to go much further than others to get them and that's why a lot of us have never owned a 5* other than Fiona.
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:07 pm

When I started playing fantasica it was near the very end of DT event.

So my question is...

How does the reincarnation work? Are the monsters we get to reincarnate the ones we fight in the level 10, 20, 30, etc. ?
Back to top Go down
King-Shawe
☆☆
King-Shawe

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:09 pm

^ What floor of the Dragon Tower are you currently on?
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:11 pm

King-Shawe wrote:
^ What floor of the Dragon Tower are you currently on?

Starting on level 74.. about to be 75 in 2 minutes haha.

Still in my first lap due to being at work 10++ hours since the event started >_<.

You?
Back to top Go down
King-Shawe
☆☆
King-Shawe

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:14 pm

At certain points throughout the tower (hint - the first one is at level 100) you'll have a chance to win rare "monster" cards. These cards will effectively be monsters to assist in your defense.

During a re-incarnation event you'll be able to use Luna, Soul Stones, and certain monster cards - to "reincarnate" the monster. When you do this it converts the monster into the unit of the same name.
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:15 pm

King-Shawe wrote:
At certain points throughout the tower (hint - the first one is at level 100) you'll have a chance to win rare "monster" cards. These cards will effectively be monsters to assist in your defense.

During a re-incarnation event you'll be able to use Luna, Soul Stones, and certain monster cards - to "reincarnate" the monster. When you do this it converts the monster into the unit of the same name.

Gotcha. Now I understand. lol.
Back to top Go down
King-Shawe
☆☆
King-Shawe

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:17 pm

And yes, the monster cards that you have a chance to win are (some but not all) of the mini-bosses that you fight on the floors ending in 0.
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:21 pm

pnoytroi wrote:
When I started playing fantasica it was near the very end of DT event.

So my question is...

How does the reincarnation work? Are the monsters we get to reincarnate the ones we fight in the level 10, 20, 30, etc. ?
The first one that you will receive is on round 100 (Sonia 5*). Each subsequent one would be every 100 rounds (you will receive a random 4* boss from this event).

Reincarnation works by using 10k luna and any amount and combination of small soul stones and large soul stones. Success rate is determined by the level of the monster and the number of stones that you put into it. Mina will give you a rough estimate on the success chance base don her dialogue (the highest being, "High chance of success")

Small soul stones can be obtained from training, while large ones are obtained by purchasing packs.
l
vl 20 4*s typically use 80ss
Back to top Go down
sebastiandinh

sebastiandinh

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 12:16 am

clocksprocket wrote:
I don't think that's the case. You definitely start with a certain amount of BT (+bonus for witch units) and then go down each time you fail at a boss. However, most bosses give 1600 BT. A couple give more (level 100&200 boss for sure, possibly level 50).

Just as you said, it seems not any bonus for cleared boss stage with 100% health but it goes with certain level. So far I got 1600 (+60 bonus witch) for regular level, 2600 at 50 and 3600 at 100. I lost twice at 90 and got 1460 BT, once at 100 and had 3560 BT so it seems -100 BT each time you failed.

Sorry all for any confusions Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Intercept

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 4:10 am

i cant seem to tab the link on the event info page to view the rewards. anyone having this problem as well?
Back to top Go down
Yoruno

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 4:57 am

Tomoya85kun wrote:
I honestly don't get why do a lot of you care about being in the top 50. I mean, most of the players kinda don't really have much to do in their life other than play the game... I don't mean to be offensive, but it's really pointless to care about something that's just a video game. I can understand if you're spending over, idk, about hundreds to a couple of grand on this game... that and I know that there's a limited card that's given, but sometimes, its not worth the amount of worry to get it sometimes...

asking why players compete to get an awesome card in a card game is..... like asking a stamp collector why he collects stamps. Just because. o.o
I for one actually takes pride in being one of those "kinda don't really have much to do in their life other than play the game", considering the career im working towards is in video games industry lol.

Oh and its top 200*, most of us want a piece of dat 5* dragonborn unit.
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:51 am

Yoruno wrote:
Tomoya85kun wrote:

asking why players compete to get an awesome card in a card game is..... like asking a stamp collector why he collects stamps. Just because. o.o
I for one actually takes pride in being one of those "kinda don't really have much to do in their life other than play the game", considering the career im working towards is in video games industry lol.

Oh and its top 200*, most of us want a piece of dat 5* dragonborn unit.

Well said.
Back to top Go down
kaieitenjitsu

kaieitenjitsu

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 7:16 am

Quote :
Tomoya85kun wrote:I honestly don't get why do a lot of you care about being in the top 50. I mean, most of the players kinda don't really have much to do in their life other than play the game... I don't mean to be offensive, but it's really pointless to care about something that's just a video game. I can understand if you're spending over, idk, about hundreds to a couple of grand on this game... that and I know that there's a limited card that's given, but sometimes, its not worth the amount of worry to get it sometimes...

as a gamer we dun need to explain to u y we so care about the ranking, what i can tell u is, this is "game spirit".
Back to top Go down
profile4
Tyrant of the End [LEGENDARY]
profile4

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 9:09 am

Anyone around rank 150? If so how many points do you have? I'm trying to figure out if it will be possible to make top 200 or if I should just give up on it. Don't want to waste my precious elixirs on 5 premium tickets xD
Back to top Go down
kaieitenjitsu

kaieitenjitsu

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 9:23 am

im now in 78 i got 54690bt, with experience from last event if u want to in 200, u need to hold ur rank around 120 to 150 untill friday morning only secured to get in rank in 200. because when last minutes on friday TE spammer will take action, u possible will drop 30 till 50 rank at the end.
Back to top Go down
Xzaral
☆☆
Xzaral

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 9:29 am

Sitting at rank 93 with 52800 BT for a comparison.
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 9:38 am

Rank 16 with 111565 BT PTS atm. but their closing up on me so
Back to top Go down
shadow10103

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 9:43 am

I've seen that sonia is a melee/area attack and laura is a magic/slow when they are turned into units. Anyone know what the other tower monsters are once they get converted?
Back to top Go down
kaieitenjitsu

kaieitenjitsu

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 9:45 am

i got Luce when passed 200 floor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]
Page 8 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next