Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

[EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]

Go down 
+74
mct007tc
Space Butler
bx65
chaosbladeuk
MiyamaMizuki
myad
Rekanize
laplacian
ohzark
TypeAlpha
Gunzlinger
j0k3r3r
Bidnode
easy332
cornfrosty
DLC123G
Sanguosha
Cam
LotTC
LatinLegacy
po1102
RisingAboveThis
sharpyzu
Dark Knlght
orangula
Rakath
edwardphands
monkeyagent3
shadow10103
Xzaral
Blargod
Tomoya85kun
r3dzero86
kaieitenjitsu
King-Shawe
Despoted
ivansensei_
Intercept
zoebeagle
xionnguyen
Valhades
matman875
sebastiandinh
shonmoua
Stoire
Evageek
brokenchicken
Sientara
jmrrice
snooper
Grimblade88
NapkinPower
JaeKun
tzerherman
profile4
Danaerys83
Shokkeru
KuroStar
jsherman
Wonju
Admin
CreativeCC
Itstoocold
jdelmundo
n00face
ElysianField
cuddytime
Curasa
pnoytroi
xhir
Yoruno
memphiskite
Varis
clocksprocket
78 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Gunzlinger
Gravedigger [Retired]

[EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 11:45 pm

Could use a strong ally for more floor grinding, and bosses. If anyone wants to help. Mage id is Gunzlinger.
Back to top Go down
Rakath

Rakath

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:54 am

Finished my second lap, got a Bene for my trouble. Hopefully I can trade her off for a Tullia. As I want the little Dragon Pokemon Master in my ranks.
Back to top Go down
TypeAlpha
☆☆
TypeAlpha

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 1:32 am

I got a few ally slots open. Ally me if you want Razz
but message me first, so i know you aren't one of those random ally'ers ._.
id: 51760434
Back to top Go down
ohzark

ohzark

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 2:32 am

At last, I finished my first round, now I'm off to the second. I highly doubt I'll make it through, but I hope for floor 50 at least Smile
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 2:36 am

Lap 2: Benedetta
Lap 3: Luce
Lap 4: Tullia

That worked out nicely! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 2:38 am

clocksprocket wrote:
Lap 2: Benedetta
Lap 3: Luce
Lap 4: Tullia

That worked out nicely! Very Happy

And you said you had horrible luck......
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
TypeAlpha
☆☆
TypeAlpha

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 2:44 am

Horrible luck?

Pssh, you're up there in the lucky. Trying to get a 5* from packs is more than enough terrible luck >_<
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 2:46 am

$250+ spent on boxes and not even a 5*.

Yes, I still have horrible luck. Free event 4*s that I could have swapped multiples of isn't an indicator of luck, it's an indicator of Fantasica laughing at me. ):

e: or how about that event in which I was going to be <100, except maintenance hit right as I finished the battle and I ended up 103? cool cool :p
Back to top Go down
TypeAlpha
☆☆
TypeAlpha

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 2:49 am

Yeah i've spent just a tad... well, a much bigger tad than 150 for going at a 5*. Honestly, i feel the same way as you do. Being laughed at =[

Which makes me think how on earth do people manage to pull out 6*. Oh the amount of times i wished for one while drawing cards =[

edit: don't ask how much i spent altogether. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 2:51 am

It's all right, there's a "Fantasica bad luck" support group that meets every Tuesday, you can join us there (until your next box you pull two 6*s and then I have to go alone again).
Back to top Go down
TypeAlpha
☆☆
TypeAlpha

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 2:53 am

2 6*'s? What a dream..

Yeah no, that ain't happening anytime soon xP

Offer accepted :d

e: when you said someone pulled 2 6*'s from a box.. i think i remembered that day. ./_.
Back to top Go down
Curasa
☆☆
Curasa

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 4:00 am

brokenchicken wrote:

This is not to suggest that if you keep your Sonia, convert her and cherish her that you're wrong to do so. Not at all; she looks pretty solid, there aren't many Melee AE units (which I'm not sure is inherently much more valuable than Missile AE, but I could be wrong) and hey, who am I to knock the eyepatch-and-garters look. It's in this year. But if you do some fishing and find someone who'll trade a 5* for Monster Sonia even-up, or trade you enough TEs to go out bargain-hunting for 5*s separately... just saying, give it some thought. The number of Sonias out there is climbing by the hour, and as supply rises, we know where demand goes.

I agree with this somewhat. I agree that there will be a horde of cheap Sonia Units in the game, but given time, they will fizzle out from it as well, increasing the price.

Just take a look at the DT 4*'s. There were lots of them ( and still a lot around ) passed out and in my opinion, even easier to get. You could get two by the time you get 1 Sonia in this event. I think I went through DT 6 or 7 times to finally get a full set without having to buy the one I was missing ( Charl ). And even with so many of those 4*'s around, their price is still higher than the average 4*. Maxed, even higher! I've said it several times, I've sold a good handful of maxed Agnes/Charl for 30-35 TE. Blad and Dorothy aren't that far behind in that price range either. Even when not maxed, they're still pretty expensive compared to the others.

I think her price will rise in the coming months, as well as demand for a decent Mummy-mob killer.
Back to top Go down
TypeAlpha
☆☆
TypeAlpha

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 4:18 am

Ahh well, next thing I'm dreading about..

[EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 18 S0xtut

Well yeah, you get the idea.
Back to top Go down
laplacian

laplacian

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 4:35 am

Well I'm seeing Sonias already being sold for 30TEs. The price will rise again after you converted her to a unit, but it wont be anything amazing imho.
Back to top Go down
Curasa
☆☆
Curasa

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 4:47 am

laplacian wrote:
Well I'm seeing Sonias already being sold for 30TEs. The price will rise again after you converted her to a unit, but it wont be anything amazing imho.

For now. All things like this rise in the future. Give it a few months, she'll get up there once people stop playing, use her as an enhance unit on accident, sell it cheaply for a rich player to use as an enhancement yada yada, etc etc.

All things that are limited edition are worth keeping around until a time that they're not that common. Think McDonalds! Some of those stupid toys I got when I was a kid came with a Happy Meal. Now, assuming they're not opened, worth thousands.
Back to top Go down
sharpyzu
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 4:50 am

they might be *worth* thousands, but you'd have to find a buyer willing to pay that much.
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 6:50 am

Curasa wrote:
laplacian wrote:

For now. All things like this rise in the future. Give it a few months, she'll get up there once people stop playing, use her as an enhance unit on accident, sell it cheaply for a rich player to use as an enhancement yada yada, etc etc.

All things that are limited edition are worth keeping around until a time that they're not that common. Think McDonalds! Some of those stupid toys I got when I was a kid came with a Happy Meal. Now, assuming they're not opened, worth thousands.

i never received a M toy Sad
Back to top Go down
King-Shawe
☆☆
King-Shawe

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 7:53 am

^ I won a fruit smoothie on a hashbrown in the monopoly game this morning. Score.
Back to top Go down
King-Shawe
☆☆
King-Shawe

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:12 am

clocksprocket wrote:
$250+ spent on boxes and not even a 5*.

Yes, I still have horrible luck.

^ Dat $250
Back to top Go down
Curasa
☆☆
Curasa

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:17 am

sharpyzu wrote:
they might be *worth* thousands, but you'd have to find a buyer willing to pay that much.

Ebay.

My Grandmother was an antique dealer while I was growing up, so holding on to things that are limited edition is in me bones!
Back to top Go down
brokenchicken
☆☆
brokenchicken

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:24 pm

laplacian wrote:

Oh, don't tell me this. I might have to buy a Sonia back and have a reason to play Recruitment after all.
Back to top Go down
brokenchicken
☆☆
brokenchicken

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:58 pm

Curasa wrote:
I agree with this somewhat. I agree that there will be a horde of cheap Sonia Units in the game, but given time, they will fizzle out from it as well, increasing the price.

Just take a look at the DT 4*'s. There were lots of them ( and still a lot around ) passed out and in my opinion, even easier to get. You could get two by the time you get 1 Sonia in this event. I think I went through DT 6 or 7 times to finally get a full set without having to buy the one I was missing ( Charl ). And even with so many of those 4*'s around, their price is still higher than the average 4*. Maxed, even higher! I've said it several times, I've sold a good handful of maxed Agnes/Charl for 30-35 TE. Blad and Dorothy aren't that far behind in that price range either. Even when not maxed, they're still pretty expensive compared to the others.

I think her price will rise in the coming months, as well as demand for a decent Mummy-mob killer.

The DT 4*s are also some of the better 4*s in the game, stats and ability-wise, and converting Monster DTs to Unit DTs involved expending resources.

Unit Sonia is not going to drop below Fiona sale prices strictly because she's a much better unit, and because getting Monster Sonia to become Unit Sonia will involve a not-insignificant time-and-luna investment, far more than DT 4*s required. Even so, she'll never be viewed as a 'legit' 5* for trading purposes because of how common she will be; fifth-tier in value if not in stats. Meanwhile, Monster Sonia is going to PLUMMET once the Recruitment week is over and she'll no longer be convertible (or at least not for a long while), and Monster Sonia has already done nothing but drop during this period when she's most plentiful.

Which is why I said what I did when I did; timing is everything, and I was encouraging people with doubts to jump on it. I got a Kiki for mine even-up yesterday morning before the realization spread. Today, she's selling for what you said you've sold maxed Agneses for. Tomorrow ... ?
Back to top Go down
King-Shawe
☆☆
King-Shawe

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 1:17 pm

^ Sonia has a fire-breathing pet lizard. His name is Jojo and he likes tasty bisquit treats, he dislikes hipsters and Sonia-haters.
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 3:10 pm

i have 6 sonia and counting

atm i keep buying them untill i have 10..

then recruiting all of them with a lot of SSS and LSS that i have to buy.

with melee and area attack they do good damage and my 6* oktavia still can take down most of the air units , so i think i will be able to sell her again with a profit of ~75 TE each.
Back to top Go down
Curasa
☆☆
Curasa

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 3:17 pm

ElysianField wrote:
i have 6 sonia and counting

atm i keep buying them untill i have 10..

then recruiting all of them with a lot of SSS and LSS that i have to buy.

with melee and area attack they do good damage and my 6* oktavia still can take down most of the air units , so i think i will be able to sell her again with a profit of ~75 TE each.

Another reason why I think her price will go up some in the coming months. There are other people that are actively buying her and getting multiple copies of her, even with no need. I myself have 2 now, and will keep one as a Monster possibly until the next ( after this one coming up ) Reincarnation event.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]
Page 18 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next