Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

[EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]

Go down 
+74
mct007tc
Space Butler
bx65
chaosbladeuk
MiyamaMizuki
myad
Rekanize
laplacian
ohzark
TypeAlpha
Gunzlinger
j0k3r3r
Bidnode
easy332
cornfrosty
DLC123G
Sanguosha
Cam
LotTC
LatinLegacy
po1102
RisingAboveThis
sharpyzu
Dark Knlght
orangula
Rakath
edwardphands
monkeyagent3
shadow10103
Xzaral
Blargod
Tomoya85kun
r3dzero86
kaieitenjitsu
King-Shawe
Despoted
ivansensei_
Intercept
zoebeagle
xionnguyen
Valhades
matman875
sebastiandinh
shonmoua
Stoire
Evageek
brokenchicken
Sientara
jmrrice
snooper
Grimblade88
NapkinPower
JaeKun
tzerherman
profile4
Danaerys83
Shokkeru
KuroStar
jsherman
Wonju
Admin
CreativeCC
Itstoocold
jdelmundo
n00face
ElysianField
cuddytime
Curasa
pnoytroi
xhir
Yoruno
memphiskite
Varis
clocksprocket
78 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
r3dzero86

r3dzero86

[EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 12:22 pm

King-Shawe wrote:

Good thing that worked out for you - I would have #2'd brick...
If after shooting email and get no respond I would have #1 brick D=
Almost a brick when i fixing S2 IMEI+baseband unknown last week =.=|||
Back to top Go down
King-Shawe
☆☆
King-Shawe

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 12:34 pm

That moment when the floor boss has ...

| <- THAT much health left

... and kills you and you have to waste another 10 minutes to kill it... not awesome.
Back to top Go down
profile4
Tyrant of the End [LEGENDARY]
profile4

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 12:41 pm

King-Shawe wrote:

... and kills you and you have to waste another 10 minutes to kill it... not awesome.
Lol just happened to myself on Floor80. Quite the annoyance for sure >.<
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 12:50 pm

profile4 wrote:
King-Shawe wrote:

Lol just happened to myself on Floor80. Quite the annoyance for sure >.<

Floor 140 had me dead in 2 hits, had to do it 4 times.
Back to top Go down
NapkinPower
☆☆
NapkinPower

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 12:55 pm

Shokkeru wrote:
My app gets stuck on a black screen every time I lose a boss battle. Anyone else experiencing that?

Yeah, I'm getting this and a couple times after using an elixir then losing to the boss, when restarting the app it let me go straight back into the boss battle without cooldown, but my progress was saved...so 2 elixir effect for the price of 1.
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:24 pm

NapkinPower wrote:
Shokkeru wrote:
My app gets stuck on a black screen every time I lose a boss battle. Anyone else experiencing that?

Yeah, I'm getting this and a couple times after using an elixir then losing to the boss, when restarting the app it let me go straight back into the boss battle without cooldown, but my progress was saved...so 2 elixir effect for the price of 1.

lol thats nice.
Back to top Go down
sebastiandinh

sebastiandinh

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:41 pm

Have anyone noticed if we defeat the boss with full heath, there's a bonus BT pts for that? I did with a 5* witch Meg and get 1660 BT if lost some heath, but 2660 BT for full 100% hp Shocked . Managed that by put 2 knb and 1 slow from allies. I guess those skills really work Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NapkinPower
☆☆
NapkinPower

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:52 pm

I remember seeing 2660 before, but I didn't know why. I don't *think* I was still at 100% health and I haven't seen any benefit from knockback/slow units either.
Back to top Go down
sebastiandinh

sebastiandinh

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:46 pm

NapkinPower wrote:
I remember seeing 2660 before, but I didn't know why. I don't *think* I was still at 100% health and I haven't seen any benefit from knockback/slow units either.

The reason is that time I put all my allies first and then the witch. I noticed that boss didn't have a chance to hit me so I'm at full hp bar and right after that is 2660 BT which is +1000 bonus. Other time I test with different allies (like poison) and they hit me in 1 sec after I put my unit so I assumed the skills worked. Lemme test another round and see if the bonus BT is true.
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 3:14 pm

I don't think that's the case. You definitely start with a certain amount of BT (+bonus for witch units) and then go down each time you fail at a boss. However, most bosses give 1600 BT. A couple give more (level 100&200 boss for sure, possibly level 50).
Back to top Go down
Despoted
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 4:29 pm

Has anyone cleared the 200th floor yet and know what the mystery prize is?
Back to top Go down
brokenchicken
☆☆
brokenchicken

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 4:32 pm

A baby's arm holding an apple.

(#200 and each successive +100th floor reward should be one of the midbosses as 4* monster cards, selected randomly.)
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 4:52 pm

brokenchicken wrote:
A baby's arm holding an apple.

(#200 and each successive +100th floor reward should be one of the midbosses as 4* monster cards, selected randomly.)

i got this from the 100th floor

[EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 7 Sc201212
Back to top Go down
brokenchicken
☆☆
brokenchicken

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 5:00 pm

Right, but #200, #300, #400, etc. were what the question was about. One Sonia per customer.

Incidentally, I suspect Soul Stone (L)s will be much higher in demand this time around. Instead of two hundred 5* monsters to convert, there will be thousands, one for everybody who gets past #100, which is a LOT of soul stones.
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 5:13 pm

brokenchicken wrote:
Right, but #200, #300, #400, etc. were what the question was about. One Sonia per customer.

Incidentally, I suspect Soul Stone (L)s will be much higher in demand this time around. Instead of two hundred 5* monsters to convert, there will be thousands, one for everybody who gets past #100, which is a LOT of soul stones.

some people will realize they need too much , that they can't afford to get that much stones so sell them.
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 5:19 pm

ElysianField wrote:
brokenchicken wrote:

some people will realize they need too much , that they can't afford to get that much stones so sell them.

and if their smart they will put in large stones with 3000 fanta point card decks.
Back to top Go down
Curasa
☆☆
Curasa

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 5:28 pm

Still can farm the Smalls. Might take awhile, but I farmed a good 200 last event for myself the first couple of days.
Back to top Go down
Evageek
☆☆
Evageek

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 5:32 pm

By the end of the monster recruitment event last time; people were just giving away Soul Stones S's.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jose.arias.7712
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 5:38 pm

Yeah, I had one ally give me 80SS, another gave me 3LS (SynthOrange & zoebeagle if I recall correctly).

There will obviously be large soulstones included in boxes. These stones all disappear at the end of the event, so if you want, you can wait until near the end of the event when they will be cheaper (although brokenchicken is correct -- there will probably be a lot more people wanting to convert a 5* unit this time, which takes a lot of soulstones, which means more demand).
Back to top Go down
brokenchicken
☆☆
brokenchicken

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:47 pm

Let's put it in perspective. I'm at level 71 of the Castle right now, which means finishing it and getting a Sonia is pretty much academic. I'm also at ranking #829. That says to me that by the time this is over, the number of Sonias awarded will be in four figures, compared to 200 Erhards and 50 Faiths if I recall correctly.

Not everyone who ran Devil's Tower needed to buy Large SSs. Anyone who cleared the second lap got three Larges, anyone who bought the Elf packs got a handful more, and one or two Larges plus some Smalls could hit the highest success rate on 4*s easily. Erhard, on the other hand, took 16-17 Large to get there if I remember right -- that's around 500 Smalls. So there's a thousand-plus people who'll all be looking to buy at least a dozen Larges or a buttload of Smalls, and that's if their Sonias all convert on the first try! Which some won't, and there will also be 4* Dragonspawn to convert.

The short version is, don't give 'em away until you're SURE this time.

Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 9:28 pm

brokenchicken wrote:
Let's put it in perspective. I'm at level 71 of the Castle right now, which means finishing it and getting a Sonia is pretty much academic. I'm also at ranking #829. That says to me that by the time this is over, the number of Sonias awarded will be in four figures, compared to 200 Erhards and 50 Faiths if I recall correctly.

Not everyone who ran Devil's Tower needed to buy Large SSs. Anyone who cleared the second lap got three Larges, anyone who bought the Elf packs got a handful more, and one or two Larges plus some Smalls could hit the highest success rate on 4*s easily. Erhard, on the other hand, took 16-17 Large to get there if I remember right -- that's around 500 Smalls. So there's a thousand-plus people who'll all be looking to buy at least a dozen Larges or a buttload of Smalls, and that's if their Sonias all convert on the first try! Which some won't, and there will also be 4* Dragonspawn to convert.

i'm at Rank 14 atm , and i'm planning on staying in the top 20.
and atm i have 2 units to convert but if i get the 6* that will require a lot , so much i don't want to leave it at the last day.
Back to top Go down
profile4
profile4

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 9:35 pm

ElysianField wrote:
brokenchicken wrote:

and atm i have 2 units to convert but if i get the 6* that will require a lot , so much i don't want to leave it at the last day.
May I ask how many TE you've spent to stay in the top20?
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 9:38 pm

profile4 wrote:
ElysianField wrote:
brokenchicken wrote:

May I ask how many TE you've spent to stay in the top20?

so far 209 , think i have to spend another 800 at least by the end of the week.
Back to top Go down
profile4
profile4

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 9:49 pm

Dear god... I wish I had even close to that many elixirs.
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 9:55 pm

profile4 wrote:
Dear god... I wish I had even close to that many elixirs.

i guess it's worth it for the reward. although it's not 100%
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]
Page 7 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next