Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

[EVENT] 200k DL Celebration [Sept 7 - Sept 14]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ZalexRough [Perma Banned]

[EVENT] 200k DL Celebration [Sept 7 - Sept 14] Empty
PostSubject: [EVENT] 200k DL Celebration [Sept 7 - Sept 14]   [EVENT] 200k DL Celebration [Sept 7 - Sept 14] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:35 am

So along with the Reincarnation event, Fantasica has reached 200k downloads!

[EVENT] 200k DL Celebration [Sept 7 - Sept 14] VyNNj

A few new units have been introduced, and for a limited time, drop rates are increased and there is a deal on boxes. Check it out:

[EVENT] 200k DL Celebration [Sept 7 - Sept 14] BSct6

[[post edited by clocksprocket for event thread]]
Back to top Go down

[EVENT] 200k DL Celebration [Sept 7 - Sept 14] Empty
PostSubject: Also   [EVENT] 200k DL Celebration [Sept 7 - Sept 14] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:50 am

I am lucky enough to be one of the first 50 people to login this morning when the update was finished and there has been up to 4 5/6* per single users form 1 mega box being opened I have asked the users to verify if it was a single box or multiple so what I would like to ask all of you.

With up to 1-4 maybe even more 5-6* dropping like crazy will the prices deflate tremendously, also with the new elixirs 3,4,5* monsters and I think even a 6* card are easy to transfer as an ally. with all of this said and done I think a lot more units will drop in price

if anyone wants to they can set a trade with me id: 51012763
give me your soulstones so I can figure out the bare minimum each recruit-able monster needs to turn.
Back to top Go down

[EVENT] 200k DL Celebration [Sept 7 - Sept 14]
Page 1 of 1