Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

[EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]

Go down 
+74
mct007tc
Space Butler
bx65
chaosbladeuk
MiyamaMizuki
myad
Rekanize
laplacian
ohzark
TypeAlpha
Gunzlinger
j0k3r3r
Bidnode
easy332
cornfrosty
DLC123G
Sanguosha
Cam
LotTC
LatinLegacy
po1102
RisingAboveThis
sharpyzu
Dark Knlght
orangula
Rakath
edwardphands
monkeyagent3
shadow10103
Xzaral
Blargod
Tomoya85kun
r3dzero86
kaieitenjitsu
King-Shawe
Despoted
ivansensei_
Intercept
zoebeagle
xionnguyen
Valhades
matman875
sebastiandinh
shonmoua
Stoire
Evageek
brokenchicken
Sientara
jmrrice
snooper
Grimblade88
NapkinPower
JaeKun
tzerherman
profile4
Danaerys83
Shokkeru
KuroStar
jsherman
Wonju
Admin
CreativeCC
Itstoocold
jdelmundo
n00face
ElysianField
cuddytime
Curasa
pnoytroi
xhir
Yoruno
memphiskite
Varis
clocksprocket
78 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28
AuthorMessage
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

[EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:27 pm

I'm not going to rag on top 200 rewards (I've gotten Erhard, Plautia/Caecilia, and Laura) but you do need to kill yourself for a week straight to get them.

Erhard was my first 5* and if I didn't get him, I might not be playing the game today! (And being a totally awesome administrator *coughcough*)

I definitely liked the Colosseum set-up sort of more, though. I liked that you didn't have to place units every time, and it was kind of exciting whenever you got a boss.
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 9:03 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
I'm not going to rag on top 200 rewards (I've gotten Erhard, Plautia/Caecilia, and Laura) but you do need to kill yourself for a week straight to get them.

Erhard was my first 5* and if I didn't get him, I might not be playing the game today! (And being a totally awesome administrator *coughcough*)

I definitely liked the Colosseum set-up sort of more, though. I liked that you didn't have to place units every time, and it was kind of exciting whenever you got a boss.

Hopefully the next event is Colosseum set-up. Because Getia Key wasn't.. or was it? I can't remember
anymore...

e: Yea nm, Getia Key is Colisseum set-up, lol. I just remembered I did the translationg haha oops. >__<
Back to top Go down
King-Shawe
☆☆
King-Shawe

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:13 pm

clocksprocket wrote:

Like!
Back to top Go down
MiyamaMizuki

MiyamaMizuki

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:15 pm

I've checked the Japanese event schedule and rewards for so many times.
Top rewards seem so attractive.
But I guess I will never get them lol.

Till now no high star units for me :/
I should give trying?! XDDDD

Back to top Go down
King-Shawe
☆☆
King-Shawe

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:21 pm

^ No, I wouldn't. Every event should presumably get easier for you to rank higher in as you and your allies get better hero's and higher levels. If you're itching for a 5*/6* you can try to card shop them. I spent 60$ this weekend and didn't get anything, but oh well.

I just converted a Laura with 50 small stones so I'm on cloud 9 right now.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:23 pm

King-Shawe wrote:
^ No, I wouldn't. Every event should presumably get easier for you to rank higher in as you and your allies get better hero's and higher levels. If you're itching for a 5*/6* you can try to card shop them. I spent 60$ this weekend and didn't get anything, but oh well.

This is a man who won't stop at achieving his dreams. I look up to you. X3
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Gunzlinger
Gravedigger [Retired]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:24 pm

Not all of us have 60$ to spend per event.

I'd keep trying for a 5*. Get enough of them in events and you can sell them off to get a 6*. I think. Maybe. Hopefully.
Because, as it stands, you really can't get a 6* without some serious cash.
Back to top Go down
King-Shawe
☆☆
King-Shawe

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:27 pm

^ After seeing what 60$ actually got me... like a handful of 4* and 10 SSL... which failed when trying to convert - that will probably be my first and last real life money put into this game. The card shop is a total scam.
Back to top Go down
Gunzlinger
Gravedigger [Retired]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:28 pm

King-Shawe wrote:
^ After seeing what 60$ actually got me... like a handful of 4* and 10 SSL... which failed when trying to convert - that will probably be my first and last real life money put into this game. The card shop is a total scam.

*The Premium boxes are a sham. 2*'s. 2*'s everywhere.

For the witch or series boxes, they're a helluva lot better.
But still stupidly expensive.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:32 pm

Gunzlinger wrote:
King-Shawe wrote:

*The Premium boxes are a sham. 2*'s. 2*'s everywhere.

For the witch or series boxes, they're a helluva lot better.
But still stupidly expensive.

That is so true. Right now, I will only tempt myself to get a prem box if it's also offering extra loot like TE or SSL with the purchase. If I'm gonna fail at obtaining one card I like, at least I can guarantee a little something I needed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
MiyamaMizuki

MiyamaMizuki

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 11:26 pm

King-Shawe wrote:

lol I am kidding.

Actually I spent the same amount as you did,
didn't get anything either.

Planning to try the next series to see if I have any luck..

Quote :
That is so true. Right now, I will only tempt myself to get a prem box if it's also offering extra loot like TE or SSL with the purchase. If I'm gonna fail at obtaining one card I like, at least I can guarantee a little something I needed.
Wish you good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
slashxslash

slashxslash

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 8:59 pm

does anyone here know who's got Minerva as his/her prize? I'm looking to trade for one or buy it in some other form...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]
Page 28 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28