Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Guild All-Stars ~ give credit where credit is due!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xfalconhunterx
☆☆☆
xfalconhunterx

Guild All-Stars ~ give credit where credit is due! Empty
PostSubject: Guild All-Stars ~ give credit where credit is due!   Guild All-Stars ~ give credit where credit is due! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 1:45 pm

So there's a Guild Blacklist thread, and well-deserved.

How about Guild All-Stars?

* Who deploys every battle and stays in the fight until the bitter end?

* Who rallies, defends, attacks, employs strategy, and goes above and beyond to try and achieve victory?

* Who seems to have endless pots/tonics?

These are the people that, if they're planning on being active, you WANT on your team! Now, to be fair, I'm not talking about 6*/7* teams of spenders. I'm talking about average Joe's that you want to recruit for your "let's do our best!" team.

I'll start this one off with a few players from last event and a couple from this event:

TheShadow2013 - 62957520
zwbaca - 82655457
justinbarrett - 47909379
dmhluckytaru - 58462933
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Guild All-Stars ~ give credit where credit is due!   Guild All-Stars ~ give credit where credit is due! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 2:55 pm

Instead of telling you I am keeping them all for my next guild I don't want you to steal them
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Kind of just joking.  Kind of.
Back to top Go down
xfalconhunterx
☆☆☆
xfalconhunterx

PostSubject: Re: Guild All-Stars ~ give credit where credit is due!   Guild All-Stars ~ give credit where credit is due! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 3:56 pm

Tattycoram wrote:
Instead of telling you I am keeping them all for my next guild I don't want you to steal them
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Care to steal me, as well? While I listed some all-stars, the rest of my group leaves much to be desired. Also, I am not the guild leader Smile
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Guild All-Stars ~ give credit where credit is due!   Guild All-Stars ~ give credit where credit is due! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 7:28 pm

xfalconhunterx wrote:
Tattycoram wrote:

Care to steal me, as well? While I listed some all-stars, the rest of my group leaves much to be desired. Also, I am not the guild leader Smile
Haha! Yes if I have room next time in the guild I would take you for sure. When you have an empty ally spot let me know, I have one inactive.
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: Guild All-Stars ~ give credit where credit is due!   Guild All-Stars ~ give credit where credit is due! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 2:49 am

I have the same oppinion of Tattycoram, but i'll shout out a certain someone.

That person isn't a big spender. Instead, he (or she) is a nice ally to have. Kind, active, always thanked everyone for their effort while he/she was the guild leader on the 1st event. He/she can't spend much (and hated spending pots beyond her P ones), but having enough tonics and/or (P) pots, he/she's an awesome ally to have on either mid or defense (and sometime offense).

In a few words, a player that'll make you smile while in your guild.

gjb965 - 82346421
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

PostSubject: Re: Guild All-Stars ~ give credit where credit is due!   Guild All-Stars ~ give credit where credit is due! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 2:59 am

Vaati wrote:
I have the same oppinion of Tattycoram, but i'll shout out a certain someone.

That person isn't a big spender. Instead, he (or she) is a nice ally to have. Kind, active, always thanked everyone for their effort while he/she was the guild leader on the 1st event. He/she can't spend much (and hated spending pots beyond her P ones), but having enough tonics and/or (P) pots, he/she's an awesome ally to have on either mid or defense (and sometime offense).

In a few words, a player that'll make you smile while in your guild.

gjb965 - 82346421
You're in gj's guild?
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: Guild All-Stars ~ give credit where credit is due!   Guild All-Stars ~ give credit where credit is due! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 5:54 am

Well, dunno if it's the same or not. There could be several with the name.

Been with gjb in the first guild, not this one.
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: Guild All-Stars ~ give credit where credit is due!   Guild All-Stars ~ give credit where credit is due! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 11:39 pm

i think I missed 3 battles this whole event. all 3 of them were at 4 am my time Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild All-Stars ~ give credit where credit is due!   Guild All-Stars ~ give credit where credit is due! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild All-Stars ~ give credit where credit is due!
Page 1 of 1