Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Guild Arena event - guild application/creation

Go down 
+152
lucentSwallowtail
outlawauron
gigigatgat
Lornoth
M60A1
avarre
kawaiikid7
kungfoolai
bobhole
Beezybubs
mirageegarim
Mugi50
AveryChim
SandStone88
The6thToe
freals
Releg
aikendoe
relaystration
shiningdramon
cruorimancer
Neolfeon
funerealspark
cafeglace
Einhardt
LordVyreth
fruffy
149342133j
wavedash
khoolcid
TechBroManSir
zhiro
Apeiko
Clingx
sunshines
abuqasar
digitalPompeii
raijinna
GnatB
Lionpunisher
phazerp89
toast404
jkulan
Zaxyma
Mayuu89
seanlink
mxrawks
Buffey123
0btuse
Xenvaia
UkyoSonoda
JordanCTT
osiris27
silverfire302
nymphsrequiem
ragnorak
stjarnan
NapkinPower
kitsunedafox
Daedalus81
jmoon10
lyske86
senex
wreckage
Skipmode24
zandrov5953
Cowdero
Shimakaze
chocomog
razeldazle
multidose
DaYDreaM
vaynyard216
McRities
Blangett
scottybuzz
PangCY
themadmanazn
Edenbound
Jayce1986
Bazabaza
xTatsuya
Deej189
aNoodle
Seraph
toshihiko
Tamachan84
exordium
shure
FERF000
Emolga
deedlit228
tangring33
spikedcannonball
Oldenwing
chaoticsouljam
Aroth1987
CloudSurf
deuxelite
furiousjeff
AzakaZero
templarjh
Vaati
sg_bot
ModoTheGrand
Le0de
Hanygondez
Kharistos
Cake-killer
ForLulzz
equals399
Amasuro
Darkside915
krissy06k
dalenaria
bluerexx
Onizakura
Takiotae
kwhung 64217801
Lalaliel
Hunkamajunka
silus
charlycus
Balth
eienbear
JDavidFS
-Aranel-
kogasu00
kokojie
xirexs96
tendy17
ziffy
ggorrell77
ChaosCleff
chaoxwinx
donttalklol
Knovas
Caimsen
Wahuh
Waffles-12
memphiskite
loniguseze
Iburnq8
XplicitXpert
CheapChemE
ElysianField
HoundR
kfcjamal
meximan1390
Ghost_Star
Tattycoram
paveljevs
156 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
paveljevs
☆☆☆☆☆☆
paveljevs

Guild Arena event - guild application/creation Empty
PostSubject: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Guild Arena event - guild application/creation I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 3:01 pm

I put this thread in Game Discussion section but if a Moderator finds another placement more appropriate I would kindly ask it to be moved accordingly.

Since the time we get a Guild Arena (GA) event in international Fantasica is approaching gradually, I've decided to make a thread dedicated to organization of Guilds prior to the event.

IMPORTANT NOTE: this is NOT a replacement for permanent social Guilds that some people have started here on the forum. This event in Japan refers to teams of 10(? - requires confirmation) players created TEMPORARILY for the event in question.

General information about GA can be found in the following thread: New "Guild Arena" Event in Japan
And here can be found a post by memphiskite explaining general rules of GA.

In short it's a event in which battles with mechanics similar to Battle Arena are fought between teams (Guilds) of 10(?) players, formed in advance. And unlike usual Team Events it's possible to invite specific players to a team.

Battles take 1 hour and are strictly scheduled, so it's important for all team members to be online during required time slots.
For reference, Japanese schedule looked like this:
Spoiler:

Actions during battles (attacking, reviving units etc.) require Training Points, so Potions will be the resource of this event.

Spending will play a major role in obtaining high rewards due to a limit on amount of Potions allowed to be spent per battle. Special event items obtained through buying Premium Packs can be used instead of Potions and without limit.

Now cutting to the main purpose of the thread:

I propose it as a platform for players not being a part of a dedicated group yet, as well as for groups seeking additional members to create Guilds with the purpose of participating in GA, invite new members or apply for membership.

ADDITIONAL USEFUL LINKS:
Arena and Battle Arena party advice
Battle Arena damage formula
Unit HP in Battle Arena

Last edited by paveljevs on Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:30 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
paveljevs
☆☆☆☆☆☆
paveljevs

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Guild Arena event - guild application/creation I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 3:02 pm

To start it out, I would be willing to join an active Guild aiming to get at least the top unit reward in upcoming 1st GA (in Japanese version the reward was QuidQuam at 18 wins) and with the top goal of winning all 22 battles.

I have a wide arrangement of suitable BA-oriented units (see the list in my shop at bottom of 1st post, link in signature) and I'm willing to spend enough resources to ensure reaching the Guild's goals, be that purchasing additional units or packages of event items (as testimony to that could serve my ranking in top 10 or top reward range in several previous events).
Naturally, I guarantee online presence during each scheduled battle.
As means of communication I could use any VoIP software which would appear most suitable (Skype, TeamSpeak, Ventrilo etc.), also available in KiK: paveljevs.

I could also start a Guild from scratch if I can get enough interested dedicated players which would share my goals in upcoming GA event(s) and be willing to invest necessary resources into victory.
Decision to create a new Guild will be made in a week in case I fail to find an existing one.

Joined a Guild.

Last edited by paveljevs on Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Guild Arena event - guild application/creation I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 11:30 am

This looks really fun! I love arena events - both BA and Colosseum. (My best final ranking so far was 138 in battle arena)

I'd be interested in joining a group of people who want to try and compete for some rewards and would take the event somewhat seriously. But I don't think I can be online for every battle, as pavel would like. I work full time and weekdays are hard for me to be on.

But I'm on a lot evenings and weekends (US east coast time), especially during events where being helpful to allies is important, and I can spend a little. I can't spend my way into the top 10 (I've never even spent my way into the top 100) but this looks fun and I would probably invest in this event. I have a good bench of cards that I think would do well in this event (I'm a bit of a collector and have favored BA type units)

I'd love to be on a team with some of my current allies and/or other good people from the forum here who think this event sounds fun and would like to share strategy about team creation and take the event somewhat seriously but maybe not quite as hard core as pavel Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Guild Arena event - guild application/creation I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:08 pm

I am also down to join a Forum group, i can be available all day long but if a battle falls on that 6 hour time that i needs to sleep... well i might not make it. I have a good well rounded 6* team and i think my best rank is a colo event in the 120'ish range (but i'll note that i've never blown my whole te(p) load as i am saving for a top 50 rank, someday). probably wont spend money on the event unless its a little and we are really close but i am more than willing to use all my in game resources including sending pots/units to others in the group.

Last edited by Ghost_Star on Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Guild Arena event - guild application/creation I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 3:03 pm

It also might be worth noting in this thread that this is NOT a replacement for permanent social Guilds that some people have started here on the forum. This event in japan refers to teams of I believe 10 players, specific to this event only, and in the translation we have the word guild. But I believe we are all assuming that these teams of 10 are temporary for this event only and we would each reorganize ourselves for any future guild/team type of event since players come and go, and players' interests wax and wane.

Pavel, am I understanding and saying this correctly?
Back to top Go down
paveljevs
☆☆☆☆☆☆
paveljevs

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Guild Arena event - guild application/creation I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 3:17 pm

Yes, Tattycoram is right, updated 1st post.
Back to top Go down
meximan1390
☆☆☆☆
meximan1390

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Guild Arena event - guild application/creation I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 4:56 pm

I would also like to join in. I have finished in the top 75 of both arena events, can field a very competitive team and I have the resources to acquire more arena type units. But I will also like to point out that I will not be spending.
Back to top Go down
paveljevs
☆☆☆☆☆☆
paveljevs

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Guild Arena event - guild application/creation I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 5:49 pm

Edited first post changing size of Guild to 9 players (this information requires confirmation though) based on amount of participants in a battle.
Back to top Go down
kfcjamal
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Guild Arena event - guild application/creation I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 8:49 pm

gl all

Last edited by kfcjamal on Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
HoundR

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Guild Arena event - guild application/creation I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 11:21 pm

I'm selling everything I have to try and rank in one event before I take a break from the game. (Top -Congrats! You have a 7* now!- would be nice, but I'd be happy with Top -You got a 6*-)

If this event is worth competing in, I'd be willing to spend time (I'm on vacations and could skip some sleep hours every day), resources (as many TE/Pots as I manage to get), and money (boxes).

Depending on how many units I need to have (one good leader or a whole 6* team), I may end up with less resources, or I could end up lending a good unit to a guild member if he/she needs it Smile

This event looks like a good one to participate in, as my other option is Masquerade and I'm quite sure I won't be getting Revere by ranking.

Updated on 3rd page

Last edited by HoundR on Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kfcjamal
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Guild Arena event - guild application/creation I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 6:50 am

there is no 7* for guild arena 1 and it is a team effort to win fights to receive the win rewards. you can use 20 regular potions each fight (22 fights = 440 pots). iirc, you also need 2 teams of 5 units each with 100dc for each team.
Back to top Go down
paveljevs
☆☆☆☆☆☆
paveljevs

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Guild Arena event - guild application/creation I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 2:07 pm

Personal update: joined a team for Guild Arena, so I will not be starting my own. I hope this thread will still continue serving its purpose of helping people to find or become members for GA teams, as well as providing preliminary information about this event before official announcement is released.

I'll continue updating it with new information on general rules of the event when available and can answer questions lying within my field of knowledge.
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Guild Arena event - guild application/creation I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 2:09 pm

i haven't seen it yet but might be useful to add the hp list
Back to top Go down
paveljevs
☆☆☆☆☆☆
paveljevs

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Guild Arena event - guild application/creation I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 2:17 pm

Added links to threads with additional useful information about Battle Arena type events. There COULD be differences for Guild Arena though, so take all numbers with a grain of salt.
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Guild Arena event - guild application/creation I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 2:29 pm

thanks for that Smile

Back to top Go down
CheapChemE
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Guild Arena event - guild application/creation I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 10:07 am

Hm... just saw this, is there any spots left in guild? If not, does anyone know if there is another thread for guild recruits? I am on pretty much as soon as I wake up till I go to bed.

Back to top Go down
paveljevs
☆☆☆☆☆☆
paveljevs

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Guild Arena event - guild application/creation I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 10:19 am

CheapChemE wrote:
Hm... just saw this, is there any spots left in guild?  If not, does anyone know if there is another thread for guild recruits?  I am on pretty much as soon as I wake up till I go to bed.

The Guild I joined is currently full. AFAIK there're no other threads for recruitment, so this one can be used by anybody willing to advertise.

By this time didn't obtain any more significant info to update event description.
Back to top Go down
XplicitXpert

XplicitXpert

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Guild Arena event - guild application/creation I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:36 am

Currently looking for an active guild that plans to pull top reward. In game name: shanemishler (69149203. I have resources available and have an excellent pool of units to choose from. I am will ensure that I am available for all scheduled battles. Currently allies with paveljevs.
Back to top Go down
kfcjamal
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Guild Arena event - guild application/creation I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:38 am

looking for team to carry me
Back to top Go down
Iburnq8
☆☆☆☆☆
Iburnq8

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Guild Arena event - guild application/creation I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:45 am

Interesting .... Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
meximan1390
☆☆☆☆
meximan1390

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Guild Arena event - guild application/creation I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:53 am

Come on guys time to get serious bout these teams!

Someone better snatch me up quick 4/5* recruit right here lol, -1* because not spending. Also have a sh*tload of LP points if event items are included there.
Back to top Go down
loniguseze
☆☆☆☆
loniguseze

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Guild Arena event - guild application/creation I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:55 am

Also looking for a guild. Cant offer a top notch team, but big activity and I collected a decent amount of pots and willing to spend for event items.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Guild Arena event - guild application/creation I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 2:06 am

Just to make sure I didn't miss it...

Does that mean we're allowed to choose which guild we want to be in... or is it determined by the game like how the teams are formed in the maiden events?
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
loniguseze
☆☆☆☆
loniguseze

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Guild Arena event - guild application/creation I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 2:09 am

memphiskite wrote:
Just to make sure I didn't miss it...

Does that mean we're allowed to choose which guild we want to be in... or is it determined by the game like how the teams are formed in the maiden events?
No. I guess there is the guild owner that decides who can join after aplication. Some kind of system when you send ally requests.
Back to top Go down
kfcjamal
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Guild Arena event - guild application/creation I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 2:13 am

you form a guild and recruit people. leaders cant disband. members can leave (timer so you cant keep hopping)

leana points give warrior of souls...guessing a power boost to units. the gamebreaker, event drinks, are frok rewards and packs only
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Guild Arena event - guild application/creation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next