Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Looking to give away 6* to new players.

Go down 
+19
Arnamentia
T0fub0y
boyetvalte
SomelPT
gambolice
dasnea
Dranzet
Ceres
Kigutsu
Kanata67
Licidious
The Prince of Ra
Marduk
Vaati
Tgriffin46
yetaoptical
the1lyden
ggorrell77
Kowze
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kowze

Kowze

Looking to give away 6* to new players. Empty
PostSubject: Looking to give away 6* to new players.   Looking to give away 6* to new players. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 8:09 am

So my story is I've been playing since 2012 and I had a pretty good time getting my 6*(First being Morticia). But now 7 and 8 rarities are out and I won't be able to keep up. So I'm done with the game.
Post here and I'll check in the next few days before GW.
Back to top Go down
ggorrell77
☆☆☆
ggorrell77

PostSubject: Re: Looking to give away 6* to new players.   Looking to give away 6* to new players. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 8:37 am

Sorry to see you go. Right now we are under trade lock until the end on GW. I am sure you will have no trouble finding new players to take your cards.
Back to top Go down
the1lyden

the1lyden

PostSubject: Re: Looking to give away 6* to new players.   Looking to give away 6* to new players. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 9:11 am

I can't say i blame you Kowze. I get No cell reception at work... so for 8 hours a day i am losing rank, it is hard to be competitive in a game where you have to spend all your free time in a game or spend $$$ to rank to get the decent cards.... i think we all know that you cannot survive on the hopes of pulling a good card from a Box, or ticket...

i hate to see people leave this game, i wish that they would expand the ranks so more people were getting the 6*s, i think that would help...

you have to consider, at least for now, there are a very few amount of 8* cards in the game... and for the most part, those will only be won by the big spenders who were monopolizing all the 7*s... maybe the only thing that is changing is that it might get easier to get a 7*.

i do wish that there was a way to exchange all these 4* and 5* cards to build up to something better.... the fusion is a decent idea, but they NEED a free version... something like... put in 10-20 4* or 5* or even 6*cards for a chance at a better fusion (FOR FREE)... but again, sorry to see you go....
Back to top Go down
yetaoptical

PostSubject: Re: Looking to give away 6* to new players.   Looking to give away 6* to new players. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 6:45 am

Hi i just joined fantasica few weeks ago, really appreciate if I can get some 6*Smile
Back to top Go down
Kowze

Kowze

PostSubject: Re: Looking to give away 6* to new players.   Looking to give away 6* to new players. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 7:51 am

Yeah, if I was able to snag a 7* before the 8* came out I probably would continue a little longer.

And I'll drop you a trade once trade lock is over, yetaoptical. (I didn't know it started already)
Back to top Go down
yetaoptical

PostSubject: Re: Looking to give away 6* to new players.   Looking to give away 6* to new players. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 7:55 am

ok sure. Take your time. Maybe you will change your mind and continue a litter longer.
Back to top Go down
Tgriffin46

PostSubject: Re: Looking to give away 6* to new players.   Looking to give away 6* to new players. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 8:14 am

I just started a couple weeks ago. Any help appreciated Smile

Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: Looking to give away 6* to new players.   Looking to give away 6* to new players. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 10:38 am

Hope that you have fun wherever you decide to go, mate.

If you're giving cards to starting players, my sister's started a few weeks ago. She got Bristol, but she missed Giselle because her studies don't even let her login for the daily count.

She won't mind if the 5*/6* are weak or with little utility. As long as they're cute, she'll accept any gift.
Back to top Go down
Marduk

PostSubject: Re: Looking to give away 6* to new players.   Looking to give away 6* to new players. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:24 am

I can understand the tiresomeness the game might cause, discouraging you to ever play again, but I don't recommend that you do that. What if you ever want to play the game again? Would you have the will to start it all over? And there are quite a few cases of people that quit and returned playing.

So, one way to do this is just sell all your cards, and keep the TE. That way, if you ever want to play the game again, you can buy new cards and have fun. Plus, if you at least login daily, you'll have a fair amount of items to use on any event.

It's better than keeping your cards, because the TE won't lose its value over time as the cards will.

Nevertheless, if you're really committed to giving your cards away, look for rooks. They're more likely to become active players and put your cards to good use.
Back to top Go down
Kowze

Kowze

PostSubject: Re: Looking to give away 6* to new players.   Looking to give away 6* to new players. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 12:22 pm

I'll hop on it when trade is open,Tgriffin46.

To vaati, she can have all my 5* lol and a 6*.

To Marduk, one reason is not being able to keep up yes, another is it's getting a bit boring. Mindlessly grinding quests on panels and similar, mashing continue for training. That eats up a LOT of time, when now I figured I would use that time for something else. Cleaning out my backlog of games and taking online courses. I would rather drop cards on rooks on the forum because I feel they'd be more likely to play for a while then a random person I found in game.
Back to top Go down
Tgriffin46

PostSubject: Re: Looking to give away 6* to new players.   Looking to give away 6* to new players. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:22 pm

Thanks I really appreciate it my bf gave me Petra and I have Bristol for logging in but it's still a weak army. I only started 3weeks ago
Back to top Go down
Tgriffin46

PostSubject: Re: Looking to give away 6* to new players.   Looking to give away 6* to new players. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:23 pm

Thanks I really appreciate it my bf gave me Petra and I have Bristol for logging in but it's still a weak army. I only started 3weeks ago
Back to top Go down
The Prince of Ra

The Prince of Ra

PostSubject: Re: Looking to give away 6* to new players.   Looking to give away 6* to new players. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 2:31 am

don't stop kowze...ur hard work will become useless. are u sure wont miss the game when retire?
Back to top Go down
Kowze

Kowze

PostSubject: Re: Looking to give away 6* to new players.   Looking to give away 6* to new players. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 2:00 pm

Most likely not, I'm currently enjoying not revolving my schedule around Fanta.
Back to top Go down
Licidious

PostSubject: Re: Looking to give away 6* to new players.   Looking to give away 6* to new players. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 5:30 pm

I just started playing today, and have been enjoying the game. If you could send some love my way it would be greatly appreciated, thank you.
Back to top Go down
The Prince of Ra

The Prince of Ra

PostSubject: Re: Looking to give away 6* to new players.   Looking to give away 6* to new players. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 6:14 pm

Kowze wrote:
Most likely not, I'm currently enjoying not revolving my schedule around Fanta.

well then its up to u...good luck for ur life. tell me if u have male card with 6*, its hard to find armored male card, zzz
Back to top Go down
Kanata67
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Looking to give away 6* to new players.   Looking to give away 6* to new players. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:11 pm

Good luck in real world;)
Back to top Go down
Kigutsu

Kigutsu

PostSubject: Re: Looking to give away 6* to new players.   Looking to give away 6* to new players. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 1:27 pm

Just started yesterday, would love to get one of these if you have any more! <3
Back to top Go down
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: Looking to give away 6* to new players.   Looking to give away 6* to new players. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 6:40 pm

yetaoptical wrote:
Hi i just joined fantasica few weeks ago, really appreciate if I can get some 6*Smile

I was never lucky to draw or win a 6* so i would be happy too to get a 6* and sad that your leave i can understand your feelings..i am a free player and fantasica really is only getting harder and harder..i also wished the would easier to archieve a 6* for everyone. Neutral 
Back to top Go down
Kowze

Kowze

PostSubject: Re: Looking to give away 6* to new players.   Looking to give away 6* to new players. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 8:51 am

Well, I think the trade lock is over, so I"ll be dropping everyone who replied a trade when I"m off work, about 8 hours from now.
Back to top Go down
Licidious

PostSubject: Re: Looking to give away 6* to new players.   Looking to give away 6* to new players. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 8:54 am

Awesome thank you, hope you have a great day at work
Back to top Go down
yetaoptical

PostSubject: Re: Looking to give away 6* to new players.   Looking to give away 6* to new players. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 12:01 pm

thank you:)
Back to top Go down
Dranzet

PostSubject: Re: Looking to give away 6* to new players.   Looking to give away 6* to new players. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 1:37 pm

I think I have been playing for around 3-4 days now, it's really fun - I'm still on the hunt for a 6 star, Ive collected a fair amount of 4/5s lately
Back to top Go down
dasnea

PostSubject: Re: Looking to give away 6* to new players.   Looking to give away 6* to new players. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 3:14 pm

*Shyly raises hand* I would like to be put in for this donation... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tgriffin46

PostSubject: Re: Looking to give away 6* to new players.   Looking to give away 6* to new players. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 7:20 pm

Still have one?

Last edited by Tgriffin46 on Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to give away 6* to new players.   Looking to give away 6* to new players. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking to give away 6* to new players.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next