Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

I give up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Timed
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Timed

I give up Empty
PostSubject: I give up   I give up I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:46 pm

This new update to fanta has made my game completely unplayable.
It turns my screen sideways and thus I can only see half of the login screen and thus am unable to hit the start button.

The problem is that i am glad this bug now prevents me from playing, and this really surprised me, I just hadn't realized how little fun I've been having in fanta recently

Fanta has recently destroyed all the fun i had in playing the game, really all i had been doing was praying for a fun event and there really hasn't been one. Most of my units became completely obsolete and I’m unable to trade up, as nearly every unit i get now is tradelocked, I can't even grind events as the eu's where there are nice grindable rewards are nearly always tradelocked

In fact the only thing holding me to this game was my allies. But now I’m just fed up, I really can't take how much fanta is totally against their free players. There is just no event that I can have fun playing now as it all is just one big grind and not even a fun grind at that. The even worst part of the hard work is when the4 game just up right betrays your hard effort. ie Halloween ticket = 4*, free step up = 4*s, dream tickets =3-4* (they even removed the large dream ticket which was 4*+), 4M tickets 2 4* and 1 5*. There have been over tickets that were also a bust but I can't be bothered to look them up.

Tower and Colo Events nigh unplayable as you need an eu or you’ll get nowhere (this is really the saddest part as they were the most fun events). Dice event changed so the chest rewards are now less likely to give you a good unit. The previous Clash was just an insult. You know there’s been nearly 100 events this year? Yes 100! and this year is not even over yet, while last year had less than 50?

And in the end I’m just not finding Fanta fun anymore and thus I have to ask myself the question
Why waste my relaxing time on a ‘game’ that’s not even fun to play?

So all in all I'll be moving on to soccer spirits and Devil maker while playing some School idol on the side.
Back to top Go down
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

I give up Empty
PostSubject: Re: I give up   I give up I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 5:10 am

Dude, I feel you. I have so many gripes with Fanta that I'll make my own 'I quit' post one day, but for now all I can say is you are absolutely right.

Personally, I feel myself slipping from Fanta's grasp more and more and it feels quite liberating. Right now it feels like I will be moving on to Age of Ishtaria, we have a great union of mainly fanta forum regulars and the game is very generous towards (free) players since it's still new. I'm having a blast so far.
Back to top Go down

I give up
Page 1 of 1