Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

The exchange... What does it give out?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kanata67
☆☆

The exchange... What does it give out? Empty
PostSubject: The exchange... What does it give out?   The exchange... What does it give out? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 8:57 pm

Is it worth dumping in low level cards for a ? Or am I better off using them to enhance?
Back to top Go down
Yuan
☆☆☆☆
Yuan

PostSubject: Re: The exchange... What does it give out?   The exchange... What does it give out? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:23 pm

Here are the odds of getting specific items from her:

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t5560-leana-shop-statistics-also-tutorial-for-shop-5024-bags-now-statistically-meaningful-not-updating-any-more-thanks-for-the-data

She also gives small amounts of some event items, depending on the event. Once you have a lot of excess cards you can start dumping them in Leana.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: The exchange... What does it give out?   The exchange... What does it give out? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 8:32 am

if you have cards that need enchanting and doing so will greatly help you in events or you know you can sell that card for a profit then enchanting is the way to go.
some people, including myself, save up those exchange points (lp) because in some events you can get very helpful items that will be a huge help in ranking.
all in all if your wanting that 5* edwin, your probably better off maxing and selling your 4* cards for te and just out right buying him rather than going with the shop.
this is what i do: 4/5* monsters & units (not all just the baddies), 3* units go to Leanas. 1/2* unit and monster & 3* monsters are all used as feeders to enchant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The exchange... What does it give out?   The exchange... What does it give out? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The exchange... What does it give out?
Page 1 of 1