Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Got questions? Ask here!

Go down 
+221
Poopwoopii
toilajade
roronajoe
metadune
zachay2000
KuroStar
sypher55
Zaelar
orionknight
Dekaden
exia02
ItsMeDomLee
sengakae
Aniwo
gaillardia
Jim4good
tav1990
xCzl
EvolutionIsReal
Tashego
TFYLexx
gtcardwhere
zkcris
Thalasar
iusdaoasudoiausd
AotsukiHime
Br4dford
Simorelly
Raredith
crazyganster
Aegid
lmnseason
PeggyTong
Seeleprime
Rhyian
rotarywhiz
wowyogurt
asbeth37
BkWiz
ATROPEX
zSly
Cizalvin
rourou1423
Callanthe
xfallenx
LIMHAOCHENG
Soviet Leader
King of Flames
vmaester
Isylia
UgotLickinsBra
FinalWarri0r
Whenesday
Split8Infinity
Despoted
manabe
ChibiLeen
Kadaan
Miniature
luvcreamsoda
royvanewijk
Lit0fied
zealisee
FuwaMahiro
aubade888
RoyalGargoyle
themadmanazn
r0en
SCracer
Thyruz
Raiyn41
orin0083
wildfire116
dynamicZX
kingdragon
Milodalich
No Limitz
Leaffe
CopyCat
Brokenluckx3
Webols
wilyone
luvdapeace
gutochan
Sladestar
melovepotato
abendwolke
Ghost_Star
nareiko
janus1
happyasianha
predator852
Evageek
Khos
smr010
DaevaNec
tomtom98
Bsalza
wadtomaton
GamingPauper
kotobaasobid
CrescentEscargo
motoh
chidoriyourface
Lastdinosaur681
Pinion
Elmopr
Honselot
Sethala
Danaerys83
Qaras
Stoire
TwistedOne1
dcubed08
aszutai
Alistar30
Mellow
fidyyuan
chaosbladeuk
nestkhun
Ehlyon
weapon273
basiliskeye
Wheatmidge
Cyde
Cam
Reicher
mct007tc
kuyo
the3ptsling
denny0104
Jonathanc5
tzerherman
Kyliexh
senzas
natan
carliefoxface
Yamadipati
ShYber
Yimikoo
brokenchicken
DLC123G
Dispaloe
King-Shawe
Harada
TypeAlpha
tmelloi
MadBusDriver
aniken671
MrUbiquity
Icepay
larrydust
sagemacleod
Twizted0113
eskoi
larkis
iragardenia
kelvshum2990
r21s03
Sientara
kelmin2000
aquCHAOS
Byakko
bleachcosplay
Lenneth
Gunzlinger
Rayden171
drezzok472
sharpyzu
ivansensei_
shei496
Sharonlulu12
jmrrice
mandrakeooi
Dark Knlght
NapkinPower
Neoyoshi
ilykeetinpp
cornfrosty
jdelmundo
FateXero
Tomoya85kun
ohzark
Javel8
CreativeCC
fruffy
Dewmzdeigh
Strenhelden
Yoruno
po1102
kelvgoh
pnoytroi
profile4
ElysianField
Skipmode24
Curasa
Valhades
Shokkeru
Hadrael
dastand
Varis
zoebeagle
Pandy
xhir
poporin01
RedRivers
Ninjamonkey1118
DoctorCoffee
Pugilist
memphiskite
struesdell
BrinkerBeers
Serotheo
Admin
dzone23
AgitoxL
Sgtblein
memxaleph
clocksprocket
225 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

Got questions? Ask here! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:32 pm

Honestly I am not knowledgeable about 5* market prices but it seems like you could. He's not the greatest 5* but he is a 5* and his land attack is pretty good even if the rest of him isn't. I mean you can always try and see, the risk would be selling for too low.
Back to top Go down
dastand
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
dastand

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:42 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
Honestly I am not knowledgeable about 5* market prices but it seems like you could. He's not the greatest 5* but he is a 5* and his land attack is pretty good even if the rest of him isn't. I mean you can always try and see, the risk would be selling for too low.

Well I will give it a try and start trying to convert everything over to time elixir currency that i can.
Back to top Go down
http://www.something.com
Hadrael

Hadrael

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:32 pm

I have a question: I believe it won't be long before my Monica is on max, how much is a max Monica worth? Would I be able to trade it for a level 1 monica+ Reinhard (really want that one. :p) and possibly more? Or is it not worth that much?
Back to top Go down
Shokkeru
☆☆
Shokkeru

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 11:35 am

How much is a low-tier 6* worth usually (Charles, Alexander, Beatrix)? I'm talking in terms of luna, elixirs or 5* trades.

Also, would it be so prudent for someone to make a trade tier list for 5* and/or 6*s? I know we already have a tier list made, but it seems like trading tiers work differently (I don't know the trade tiers so someone can correct me on this) and the one superman made earlier seems a little outdated.
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 11:51 am

See, I wish I could answer these questions but I don't spend my time dealing with 5/6* cards so I'm a bit useless there. Though if I had 6*s, I would just level them myself, and not pay an extra one for a leveled one that I have (in terms of Hadrael's question).

A trade-tier list would involve someone who does a lot of that posting their own opinion and it'd be, once again, an opinion. People posting tiers and prices sometimes worries me because I don't want people taking them as fact, especially since if it's a seller posting, they'll most likely want to get the best deal possible. Wink I suggested one time having a thread where people can post what they saw 5*s or 6*s trade for (since you can sort of spy that on walls) but I'm not sure how that would work out.
Back to top Go down
Valhades
☆☆
Valhades

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:28 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
A trade-tier list would involve someone who does a lot of that posting their own opinion and it'd be, once again, an opinion. People posting tiers and prices sometimes worries me because I don't want people taking them as fact, especially since if it's a seller posting, they'll most likely want to get the best deal possible. Wink I suggested one time having a thread where people can post what they saw 5*s or 6*s trade for (since you can sort of spy that on walls) but I'm not sure how that would work out.

Although it my look opinionated, 6* prices are pretty objective actually (5*s are basically fixed value now, besides the new ones). There are very few players that actually know the approximate value of things, however I don't expect anyone who knows to release a full blown list for several reasons:

-The value of 6*s are always fluctuating so a list would become dated within days.
-Keeping such a list updated would to a substantial time investment
-Traders who do know the value will not be able to take advantage of those who do not
-There is far too much hearsay, a lot of players on this forum will disagree with the list because they want their cards to be worth more than they really are

My own personal reason for not releasing a list is that some less-than-reputable users will most definitely use the list to take advantage of players not entirely aware of their cards' value to trade-up, such as those that do not frequent these forums.

Shokkeru wrote:
How much is a low-tier 6* worth usually (Charles, Alexander, Beatrix)? I'm talking in terms of luna, elixirs or 5* trades.

Also, would it be so prudent for someone to make a trade tier list for 5* and/or 6*s? I know we already have a tier list made, but it seems like trading tiers work differently (I don't know the trade tiers so someone can correct me on this) and the one superman made earlier seems a little outdated.

Your best bet is to ally a player with multiple 6*s or that you see making frequent high-profile trades. A lot of inexperienced players post on the walls of their ally's wall to verify the fairness of a trade, often to good effect. Just be careful of allies always telling you that you're getting a bad trade -- because chances are they are just trying to get you to keep a certain card so that they can trade you for it later (while building trust at the same time).
Back to top Go down
Pandy

Pandy

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:56 pm

I know this is off track of the last question, but any tips on how to get past quest 20-1? There is no AoE crowd control so mobs seem to just slowly walk past >.>
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 6:03 pm

Pandy wrote:
I know this is off track of the last question, but any tips on how to get past quest 20-1? There is no AoE crowd control so mobs seem to just slowly walk past >.>
There is actually Area Attack but I think that several fast melee units would be more effective (I just checked and I used all magic units, mummies are strong against magic.) So you're best bet is to get some fast melee units along with knockback and slows.
Back to top Go down
Curasa
☆☆
Curasa

PostSubject: Poison   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 11:36 pm

How is Poison dmg figured out? Also, is the number of 'hits' Poison does tied to the skill level of the Unit? Like Poison 4= 4 hits of poison before it wears off.
Back to top Go down
Skipmode24

PostSubject: got a question!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:24 am

is there a way to rearange your monsters to make the order they come out different when people attack you?
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 1:55 pm

I play Fantasica on the Galaxy S2 , is it possible to buy a cardpack with those coins with paypal or is it only possible to buy with a Creditcard?

I don''t play very long , but i don't like the idea of playing Ages to collect millions of luna to finaly get my first 6*. Evil or Very Mad

and when you buy a pack is it 100% that it's a good card? or are 1~4*s still possible.?
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:00 pm

Curasa wrote:
How is Poison dmg figured out? Also, is the number of 'hits' Poison does tied to the skill level of the Unit? Like Poison 4= 4 hits of poison before it wears off.
Sorry, I actually don't know the answer to this question. I imagine higher skill level is either higher damage per tick, more ticks, or faster ticks, but I haven't really tested that out.

Skipmode24 wrote:
is there a way to rearange your monsters to make the order they come out different when people attack you?
I believe monsters appear in the order that they are in your inventory (on default). So in order to organize them, you would need to trade with someone (and have them cancel) to put the monsters in your inbox, and then withdraw them in the order you want them to appear.

ElysianField wrote:
I play Fantasica on the Galaxy S2 , is it possible to buy a cardpack with those coins with paypal or is it only possible to buy with a Creditcard?

I don''t play very long , but i don't like the idea of playing Ages to collect millions of luna to finaly get my first 6*. Evil or Very Mad

and when you buy a pack is it 100% that it's a good card? or are 1~4*s still possible.?
I can't answer your Galaxy question. On iOS it bills whichever credit card your itunes account is linked to.

But hell no it is NOT 100% you'll get a "good" (5/6*) card. You can get anything from 2* to 6*. Unless you're lucky, a box will typically just yield various 2*s, 3*s, and 4*s.
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:19 pm

ok thanks.

Is it possible to log in on an Ipad , buy it there with the special card you have to charge money into it to buy things on that?
and log back in on the phone?

And what is the price of a maxed fiona, even though i heard this 5* is quite useless Sad while i have 2 Sad
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:44 pm

You mean itunes credit? Sure, it should be possible, since you just need to log in with your mobage account on the iPad, and when you buy the IAP it will ask for your Apple ID and password.

I don't know about max Fionas, but I've seen Fiona trade for around 10-15 TE or 1m or so. She's not worth that much -- she's super common and she's worse than some 4*s that exist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:53 pm

Anyone know how the home page unit lineup is formed? Talking about the 5 units who's portraits make up a banner for your own page. I know the middle is the leader but the other four seem to be more or less random. They always tend to be the first cards I've ever drawn from a pack since playing or units I used a lot recently. Wondering if you can voluntarily change it
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:54 pm

Runie wrote:
Anyone know how the home page unit lineup is formed? Talking about the 5 units who's portraits make up a banner for your own page. I know the middle is the leader but the other four seem to be more or less random. They always tend to be the first cards I've ever drawn from a pack since playing or units I used a lot recently. Wondering if you can voluntarily change it
I believe it's based on highest level cards but I could be wrong. I've had a Level 56 Angela appear while I had stronger cards in my inventory.
Back to top Go down
profile4
Tyrant of the End [LEGENDARY]
profile4

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:06 pm

Crowex wrote:
Runie wrote:
I believe it's based on highest level cards but I could be wrong. I've had a Level 56 Angela appear while I had stronger cards in my inventory.

For me it is always the units that I have on my favorites list. I only have 4 favorites so it is always the same. When I don't have 4 favorites, then it randomly chooses the remaining ones.
Back to top Go down
Shokkeru
☆☆
Shokkeru

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:09 pm

ElysianField wrote:
ok thanks.

Is it possible to log in on an Ipad , buy it there with the special card you have to charge money into it to buy things on that?
and log back in on the phone?

And what is the price of a maxed fiona, even though i heard this 5* is quite useless Sad while i have 2 Sad

Highest I've seen traded for a max fiona was 30 elixirs.

Runie wrote:

Middle is leader for sure. The rest, I've noticed were the units I've used the most (units I've been leveling off quests). So probably the only way to change it is to use certain units more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Support   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:37 pm

Can someone tell me the fastest way to contact Fantasica Support? I email them but it takes them 24+ hours to respond.
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:06 pm

in Training how many training points do you get back over time?
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:38 pm

Musicwilldie wrote:
Can someone tell me the fastest way to contact Fantasica Support? I email them but it takes them 24+ hours to respond.

That's the only way. They don't provide a 1-800 number.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:42 pm

ElysianField wrote:

I got the same phone as you, and no, Mobage will only accept your credit card. It saves your details too, so only risk it if you know you're not gonna lose your phone or you plan to burn it when you get rid of it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
kelvgoh

kelvgoh

PostSubject: Hmm.. where do you get the 2* new monsters?   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:40 am

Hello all! I have seen some odd ones like Swordfish, scarecrows, Merman?, Crabs and god knows what else during my playthrough of Mina's trials. Are they available via free packs or premium packs? Thanks vm for help.
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:10 am

How much EXP does a hero need from level 1 to 80 ? (4*)
Back to top Go down
kelvgoh

kelvgoh

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:51 am

It's ok, I got my answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got questions? Ask here!
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next