Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Got questions? Ask here!

Go down 
+221
Poopwoopii
toilajade
roronajoe
metadune
zachay2000
KuroStar
sypher55
Zaelar
orionknight
Dekaden
exia02
ItsMeDomLee
sengakae
Aniwo
gaillardia
Jim4good
tav1990
xCzl
EvolutionIsReal
Tashego
TFYLexx
gtcardwhere
zkcris
Thalasar
iusdaoasudoiausd
AotsukiHime
Br4dford
Simorelly
Raredith
crazyganster
Aegid
lmnseason
PeggyTong
Seeleprime
Rhyian
rotarywhiz
wowyogurt
asbeth37
BkWiz
ATROPEX
zSly
Cizalvin
rourou1423
Callanthe
xfallenx
LIMHAOCHENG
Soviet Leader
King of Flames
vmaester
Isylia
UgotLickinsBra
FinalWarri0r
Whenesday
Split8Infinity
Despoted
manabe
ChibiLeen
Kadaan
Miniature
luvcreamsoda
royvanewijk
Lit0fied
zealisee
FuwaMahiro
aubade888
RoyalGargoyle
themadmanazn
r0en
SCracer
Thyruz
Raiyn41
orin0083
wildfire116
dynamicZX
kingdragon
Milodalich
No Limitz
Leaffe
CopyCat
Brokenluckx3
Webols
wilyone
luvdapeace
gutochan
Sladestar
melovepotato
abendwolke
Ghost_Star
nareiko
janus1
happyasianha
predator852
Evageek
Khos
smr010
DaevaNec
tomtom98
Bsalza
wadtomaton
GamingPauper
kotobaasobid
CrescentEscargo
motoh
chidoriyourface
Lastdinosaur681
Pinion
Elmopr
Honselot
Sethala
Danaerys83
Qaras
Stoire
TwistedOne1
dcubed08
aszutai
Alistar30
Mellow
fidyyuan
chaosbladeuk
nestkhun
Ehlyon
weapon273
basiliskeye
Wheatmidge
Cyde
Cam
Reicher
mct007tc
kuyo
the3ptsling
denny0104
Jonathanc5
tzerherman
Kyliexh
senzas
natan
carliefoxface
Yamadipati
ShYber
Yimikoo
brokenchicken
DLC123G
Dispaloe
King-Shawe
Harada
TypeAlpha
tmelloi
MadBusDriver
aniken671
MrUbiquity
Icepay
larrydust
sagemacleod
Twizted0113
eskoi
larkis
iragardenia
kelvshum2990
r21s03
Sientara
kelmin2000
aquCHAOS
Byakko
bleachcosplay
Lenneth
Gunzlinger
Rayden171
drezzok472
sharpyzu
ivansensei_
shei496
Sharonlulu12
jmrrice
mandrakeooi
Dark Knlght
NapkinPower
Neoyoshi
ilykeetinpp
cornfrosty
jdelmundo
FateXero
Tomoya85kun
ohzark
Javel8
CreativeCC
fruffy
Dewmzdeigh
Strenhelden
Yoruno
po1102
kelvgoh
pnoytroi
profile4
ElysianField
Skipmode24
Curasa
Valhades
Shokkeru
Hadrael
dastand
Varis
zoebeagle
Pandy
xhir
poporin01
RedRivers
Ninjamonkey1118
DoctorCoffee
Pugilist
memphiskite
struesdell
BrinkerBeers
Serotheo
Admin
dzone23
AgitoxL
Sgtblein
memxaleph
clocksprocket
225 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wheatmidge

Wheatmidge

Got questions? Ask here! - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 12:55 pm

smr010 wrote:
Yamadipati wrote:
Just asking... is it just me or i can't get into fantasica ... i'm stuck at the connecting to network screen, everything else is just fine o.O

Tried other apps and they work just fine

When that happens, delete the fantasica game and redownload it. Make sure you remember your login and password, ok?

It is what I did when this problem happened to me. Anyone else had this problem and solved it another way?

I have had that happen and it fixes itself if I just restart my phone. Seems like a faster solution than re-downloading and installing the game.
Back to top Go down
tomtom98

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 5:11 pm

I see people selling stuff for .5 te. How is that possible?
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 5:20 pm

tomtom98 wrote:

It is possible to trade TE to players instead of Luna or Units, if that is the desired offer. It wil show in the ITEM section during a trade session.

Currently, there are two types of TE or 'Time Elixers' within the game. Both work the same way except one set of them has been branded the letter (P) meaning they are personal ones that cannot be traded to anyone at all.

If you go to SHOP and press INVENTORY at the bottom, it will show you what you currently possess. Potions and Time Elixers at the top and event items such as brews and soul stones at the bottom (depending on what event is taking effect each week).

-------------------

This is more of a forum question but...

... if I have the time, can I set up a FAQ topic showcasing all the questions that have been answered so far in this topic?
I feel like we are beginning to reanswer similar questions and I assume most people can't be bothered skimming through 36 pages of questions and answers to try and find what they're looking for.
Plus it'll help for those impatient ones who want their answers quickly and can just use that to get it faster.
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Khos

PostSubject: Battle Seasoned skill   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 5:45 pm

Hello, does anybody have the same problem i do with this skill. I meet all the criteria but it still wont let me learn it. Any advice or response would be appreciated. thanks
Back to top Go down
Evageek
☆☆
Evageek

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 12:07 am

So you have;
All unit skills maxed? (KB, Poison,etc. at level 10)
10,000 Ally points
150,000 Luna
300 wins
Right?
What is your player level?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jose.arias.7712
mct007tc
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
mct007tc

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 7:10 am

memphiskite wrote:
tomtom98 wrote:

It is possible to trade TE to players instead of Luna or Units, if that is the desired offer. It wil show in the ITEM section during a trade session.

Currently, there are two types of TE or 'Time Elixers' within the game. Both work the same way except one set of them has been branded the letter (P) meaning they are personal ones that cannot be traded to anyone at all.

If you go to SHOP and press INVENTORY at the bottom, it will show you what you currently possess. Potions and Time Elixers at the top and event items such as brews and soul stones at the bottom (depending on what event is taking effect each week).

-------------------

... if I have the time, can I set up a FAQ topic showcasing all the questions that have been answered so far in this topic?
I feel like we are beginning to reanswer similar questions and I assume most people can't be bothered skimming through 36 pages of questions and answers to try and find what they're looking for.
Plus it'll help for those impatient ones who want their answers quickly and can just use that to get it faster.

Memphy your info sure helps but I think he is asking 'why is there half TE be trading'.

Ok for the question I think the .5TE is 99% appearing on 3*s,right?
I think they are meaning they don't accept luna, but only TE/(pot maybe)
the normal TE:pot ratio is 1:2, so two 3* can cost 1TE in total, forcing u to buy 2 if u want to buy in TE.
Or they actually want pot, so their conversion make a 3* as 1 pot.

Hope the info helps u XD

and my motto for now: nothing is impossible!
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:25 am

memphiskite wrote:

Definitely feel free to do something like that if you have time. Let me know if/where/when you've made it and I can find an appropriate place for it and link it as well. (:
Back to top Go down
Khos

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 4:39 pm

Evageek wrote:
So you have;
All unit skills maxed? (KB, Poison,etc. at level 10)
10,000 Ally points
150,000 Luna
300 wins
Right?
What is your player level?

thanks for answering my question. missed the power up skill to lvl 10. clears everything.
Back to top Go down
tomtom98

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 4:59 pm

What can you guys speculate on the price of te on werewolf?

Sorry, I've been asking a lot of question lately, i'm just really curious. Smile
Back to top Go down
brokenchicken
☆☆
brokenchicken

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 6:58 pm

If the stats on the JPN wiki are accurate, very very high for a 5*.

First off, among 5* melees with knockback there are no cards in the game (including as-of-yet unreleased sets) that can touch her. Victoria has a slightly higher Ground attack but significantly worse balance and significantly lower overall stats. Sofia is generally considered an excellent 5* melee unit, and Werewolf is Sofia + 10K Sea + Knockback, albeit with a higher deploy cost. Something tells me I could learn to live with the deploy cost.

Now figure in the novelty factor (rare, won't be made available again, people spent a fortune to earn her, DAT ASS artwork).

Anything under 300-400 TEs would seriously surprise me.

Back to top Go down
tomtom98

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 7:11 pm

Thanks for the reply

Last edited by tomtom98 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alistar30

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 7:31 pm

Anyone know all of the secret awards?
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 11:31 pm

Go to the current events section and go to the event thread. The secret rewards are on pages 9, 19, 29 and 39
Back to top Go down
brokenchicken
☆☆
brokenchicken

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 11:55 am

brokenchicken wrote:
Anything under 300-400 TEs [for Werewolf] would seriously surprise me.

Well, I'm a little surprised. Seen on Rare Card Report: "Selling Werewolf (u) 250 TE only"

Still high-tier, but not as extortionate as I expected. Then again, 5* prices in general have been slowly coming down, likely a ripple effect of TE values going up plus cheap event 5*s going around.

Back to top Go down
tomtom98

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 8:24 pm

Also, i dont get why people want blad, he has relatively low stats and attack speed compared to other 4*. Is it because he is just an old and rare card?
Back to top Go down
happyasianha

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 11:35 pm

So I've searched through the entire help section in Fantasica and I've also looked all over the forums and even performed a search to no avail. In short I'd like to know:

How do you black list someone and how do you remove them?

Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
janus1

janus1

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 2:44 am

can you get (gatcha) series from premium packs? Or is it (series) one time offer thing?

Is monica from a series or prem? (I forgot...)

Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 5:58 am

Monica is from Premium

and the event series are only for sale in the event.
Back to top Go down
TwistedOne1
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
TwistedOne1

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:09 am

Tried to get this answered in the recruit event thread to no avail. So I'll try here Smile
I have werewolf Smile I know 790ish small SSS is best odds of recruiting lvl 1 but with 4 days and prices rising would I be better off doing the 1@ a time method(Luna I got in droves). Or better to try with 500ish and lvl some? I have 70+ 2* lvl 10 feeders that I was hoping to use after I recruit but... I'd get ssl but @ 4 TE a pop... I don't have that kind of TE
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:17 am

keep collecting them and do it in one shot have the best odds
Back to top Go down
TwistedOne1
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
TwistedOne1

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:19 am

ElysianField wrote:
keep collecting them and do it in one shot have the best odds

Thanks for fast response. At the rate I'm finding them and the rate they r going up ill only have one shot :/
Back to top Go down
nareiko

nareiko

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:39 am

Hopefully I am in the right thread. Have a couple of questions in my mind.

- Is it worth it to recruit ghost,witch,frankenstein to use as leader?
Or do ppl only recruit them as a collection?

- Seems that there are tiers for cards. How do I differentiate high tier cards from low tier? Dmg?

Back to top Go down
TwistedOne1
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
TwistedOne1

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:50 am

nareiko wrote:
Hopefully I am in the right thread. Have a couple of questions in my mind.

- Is it worth it to recruit ghost,witch,frankenstein to use as leader?
Or do ppl only recruit them as a collection?

- Seems that there are tiers for cards. How do I differentiate high tier cards from low tier? Dmg?

Can't answer the recruit question but here is a link to the tier page Smile
https://fantasica.forumotion.com/t1076-struesdell-s-tier-lists-11-3-12?highlight=Tier
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:54 am

that tier list is only an opinion of one person that made it.

some people value cards for usefulness in quests other in type of events.
so i wouldn't use that all the time.
Back to top Go down
TwistedOne1
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
TwistedOne1

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:55 am

No but the info within is nice. Smile and helps me to determine what I think is top tier Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got questions? Ask here!
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next