Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Got questions? Ask here!

Go down 
+221
Poopwoopii
toilajade
roronajoe
metadune
zachay2000
KuroStar
sypher55
Zaelar
orionknight
Dekaden
exia02
ItsMeDomLee
sengakae
Aniwo
gaillardia
Jim4good
tav1990
xCzl
EvolutionIsReal
Tashego
TFYLexx
gtcardwhere
zkcris
Thalasar
iusdaoasudoiausd
AotsukiHime
Br4dford
Simorelly
Raredith
crazyganster
Aegid
lmnseason
PeggyTong
Seeleprime
Rhyian
rotarywhiz
wowyogurt
asbeth37
BkWiz
ATROPEX
zSly
Cizalvin
rourou1423
Callanthe
xfallenx
LIMHAOCHENG
Soviet Leader
King of Flames
vmaester
Isylia
UgotLickinsBra
FinalWarri0r
Whenesday
Split8Infinity
Despoted
manabe
ChibiLeen
Kadaan
Miniature
luvcreamsoda
royvanewijk
Lit0fied
zealisee
FuwaMahiro
aubade888
RoyalGargoyle
themadmanazn
r0en
SCracer
Thyruz
Raiyn41
orin0083
wildfire116
dynamicZX
kingdragon
Milodalich
No Limitz
Leaffe
CopyCat
Brokenluckx3
Webols
wilyone
luvdapeace
gutochan
Sladestar
melovepotato
abendwolke
Ghost_Star
nareiko
janus1
happyasianha
predator852
Evageek
Khos
smr010
DaevaNec
tomtom98
Bsalza
wadtomaton
GamingPauper
kotobaasobid
CrescentEscargo
motoh
chidoriyourface
Lastdinosaur681
Pinion
Elmopr
Honselot
Sethala
Danaerys83
Qaras
Stoire
TwistedOne1
dcubed08
aszutai
Alistar30
Mellow
fidyyuan
chaosbladeuk
nestkhun
Ehlyon
weapon273
basiliskeye
Wheatmidge
Cyde
Cam
Reicher
mct007tc
kuyo
the3ptsling
denny0104
Jonathanc5
tzerherman
Kyliexh
senzas
natan
carliefoxface
Yamadipati
ShYber
Yimikoo
brokenchicken
DLC123G
Dispaloe
King-Shawe
Harada
TypeAlpha
tmelloi
MadBusDriver
aniken671
MrUbiquity
Icepay
larrydust
sagemacleod
Twizted0113
eskoi
larkis
iragardenia
kelvshum2990
r21s03
Sientara
kelmin2000
aquCHAOS
Byakko
bleachcosplay
Lenneth
Gunzlinger
Rayden171
drezzok472
sharpyzu
ivansensei_
shei496
Sharonlulu12
jmrrice
mandrakeooi
Dark Knlght
NapkinPower
Neoyoshi
ilykeetinpp
cornfrosty
jdelmundo
FateXero
Tomoya85kun
ohzark
Javel8
CreativeCC
fruffy
Dewmzdeigh
Strenhelden
Yoruno
po1102
kelvgoh
pnoytroi
profile4
ElysianField
Skipmode24
Curasa
Valhades
Shokkeru
Hadrael
dastand
Varis
zoebeagle
Pandy
xhir
poporin01
RedRivers
Ninjamonkey1118
DoctorCoffee
Pugilist
memphiskite
struesdell
BrinkerBeers
Serotheo
Admin
dzone23
AgitoxL
Sgtblein
memxaleph
clocksprocket
225 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ninjamonkey1118

Ninjamonkey1118

Got questions? Ask here! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Mermaid?   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 4:41 pm

So, from what I've read, the Mermaid is usable. I have the monster version, but my question is 'how do I get the usable one?'
Back to top Go down
RedRivers
R. Ich. Rodent [Rare]
RedRivers

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 5:01 pm

mermaid was recruitable during an event only. it would turn monster into ally. I hear it will be possible again in the future but is not possible right now.
Back to top Go down
Ninjamonkey1118

Ninjamonkey1118

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 5:06 pm

RedRivers wrote:
mermaid was recruitable during an event only. it would turn monster into ally. I hear it will be possible again in the future but is not possible right now.

Cheers! Thanks for the info. Razz
Back to top Go down
poporin01

PostSubject: Enhance question   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:52 pm

hi, People

even with couple days of playing I am still newbie to the game,
what's the best way to enhance a Card?

I've been told to level up all the 2* to Lv4 and enhance all at once...
but that gonna cost alot of cards!!!!

is that really working on saving money or better leveling?
or just simply feed everything you have??
or the better way to raise a Card.

appreciated, thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pugilist

Pugilist

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:59 pm

Try this thread:

https://fantasica.forumotion.com/t293-dannupa-s-leveling-theory-crafting

I once punched a ball of yarn, it was later declared impossible to untangle.
Back to top Go down
xhir

xhir

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:46 am

Hi, I wanted to ask if 6* monsters have the same value as 6* heroes? Or are they significantly cheaper?
Back to top Go down
struesdell
Baron Von Vermin [LEGENDARY]
struesdell

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:26 am

I tend to feel significantly cheaper.

Heroes you use for lots of things, and they directly contribute to your event success and as such the very best of them (6*s) are worth a lot.

Monsters you use to defend your Luna from predators. The kind of predators that are a serious threat usually have a serious offense in heroes, so you need the very best monster strategy to stop people who are determined to beat you and take your Luna. As a result of the uneven acceleration of power between the two spheres, most players dedicate themselves to offense and ignore their defense, preferring instead to practice banking their Luna as a passive defense rather than worrying about the active defense.

Since nobody is defending or serious about spending the luna it takes to make a defense work, demand is down.
Back to top Go down
Pandy

Pandy

PostSubject: Do items expire within the Inbox?   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 2:19 pm

How long do items stay in the inbox? Do they expire after a set time?
Back to top Go down
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]
zoebeagle

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 2:35 pm

Pandy wrote:
How long do items stay in the inbox? Do they expire after a set time?

Forever, and no. Smile

Also, there is no limit to the amount of items in your inbox.
Back to top Go down
Pandy

Pandy

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:19 pm

How does one "bank" their luna?
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:23 pm

Luna in your inbox is safe from any attackers.

What you can do is have someone help you bank --

You start a trade with them with the amount of luna you would like to bank, and have them send you back the same amount. When you accept the trade, you'll both get that amount in your inbox.

Alternatively, you can send a trade to a friend with the money and just have them cancel when you need your money back (it goes immediately to your vault from a cancelled trade, unlike cards which will go to your inbox) but this requires them being online when you need money, so preferably they'd be someone you can contact quickly.
Back to top Go down
Varis
☆☆☆
Varis

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:32 pm

What's a better value (on average; obviously results may vary), a premium mega box or a series box? I'm debating getting one, but can't decide which to buy, or if I'm better off buying elixers or some such, and using those as trade-bait for better units.
Back to top Go down
dastand
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
dastand

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:50 pm

utinni77 wrote:
What's a better value (on average; obviously results may vary), a premium mega box or a series box? I'm debating getting one, but can't decide which to buy, or if I'm better off buying elixers or some such, and using those as trade-bait for better units.

Well from what i seen and just my suggestion you buy the mega box, you get 2200 point and 1100 point packs aka 30 bucks the mega box gives you 14 and you've got enough left over for 1 single pack. 15 cards seems like a good chance to me to draw something good.

But the series pack has only 10 cards total in it, you'd draw 7 total... higher chance to get doubles which can be useful in trade.

But if you can't decide i say go the more logical point so you get 3300 points the 30 dollar spend. Get the Premium box that gives you 6 cards, buy one card pack which gives you a 7th regular card, and 3 of the event so you'd get a wide varity.

But thats my two cents... cookie?
Back to top Go down
http://www.something.com
Varis
☆☆☆
Varis

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:56 pm

Definite cookie. Thanks! Very Happy

I'll probably go mega, especially since I honestly don't much care for the look of the current series (I prefer the fantasy look over the WWII military look).

Edit: Also, what's the Premium Starter that's 100fps, and you can only do it once? Is it just a normal premium pack on the cheap, or something else?
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:08 pm

I wouldn't buy single packs honestly, but that's maybe just me. The starter pack is just a premium pack for 100pts instead of 300.

Series boxes have limited edition cards and no 2*s, but only give 7 cards. Mega premium boxes during events give you 14 cards, which I guess is technically a better chance to pull something nice, but they're not limited edition and there's a chance to get 2*s.
Back to top Go down
Varis
☆☆☆
Varis

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:15 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
I wouldn't buy single packs honestly, but that's maybe just me.
Yeah, from what I can tell, I can't see any reason to buy single packs, either.

Quote :
The starter pack is just a premium pack for 100pts instead of 300.
This might be the one exception. For just 100pts, may as well spin the wheel that one time, right?

Quote :
Mega premium boxes during events give you 14 cards
What do they give you when it's not during an event?
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:21 pm

They still cost 3000 but give you 10 cards.
Back to top Go down
Varis
☆☆☆
Varis

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:31 pm

oh, wow, that's a pretty significant difference. I'll definitely make sure I buy during an event, then, if I do buy one. I may wait for the next event, though, and see if there's a better series pack available. *ponders*
Back to top Go down
dastand
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
dastand

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 5:22 pm

Why does no one want thrain?
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:10 pm

He's a melee unit without an air attack, and that's all he's good at. He doesn't have a skill either. When it comes to usefulness of 5*s, he's really low on the list.
Back to top Go down
dastand
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
dastand

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:19 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
He's a melee unit without an air attack, and that's all he's good at. He doesn't have a skill either. When it comes to usefulness of 5*s, he's really low on the list.

so pretty much your telling me, he is as useful as a fiona?
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:20 pm

Essentially, I guess. Gerhard is not that great either. Not having an air attack or a special skill really devalues them. Camille at least has REALLY strong land attack with his boost.
Back to top Go down
dastand
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
dastand

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:21 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
Essentially, I guess. Gerhard is not that great either. Not having an air attack or a special skill really devalues them. Camille at least has REALLY strong land attack with his boost.

wonder if i could at least trade him off for another stray cat
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:23 pm

Probably? Thrain isn't a great 5*, but he's still a 5*. He used to go for around 6-7m apparently (not that I saw it, so I don't know how true that is) so I reckon there's definitely someone out there who will give up a cat for a Thrain. You could probably get extra on top of that.
Back to top Go down
dastand
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
dastand

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:25 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
Probably? Thrain isn't a great 5*, but he's still a 5*. He used to go for around 6-7m apparently (not that I saw it, so I don't know how true that is) so I reckon there's definitely someone out there who will give up a cat for a Thrain. You could probably get extra on top of that.

hmm so you think i could do say 40 time elixirs for him?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got questions? Ask here!
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next