Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Got questions? Ask here!

Go down 
+221
Poopwoopii
toilajade
roronajoe
metadune
zachay2000
KuroStar
sypher55
Zaelar
orionknight
Dekaden
exia02
ItsMeDomLee
sengakae
Aniwo
gaillardia
Jim4good
tav1990
xCzl
EvolutionIsReal
Tashego
TFYLexx
gtcardwhere
zkcris
Thalasar
iusdaoasudoiausd
AotsukiHime
Br4dford
Simorelly
Raredith
crazyganster
Aegid
lmnseason
PeggyTong
Seeleprime
Rhyian
rotarywhiz
wowyogurt
asbeth37
BkWiz
ATROPEX
zSly
Cizalvin
rourou1423
Callanthe
xfallenx
LIMHAOCHENG
Soviet Leader
King of Flames
vmaester
Isylia
UgotLickinsBra
FinalWarri0r
Whenesday
Split8Infinity
Despoted
manabe
ChibiLeen
Kadaan
Miniature
luvcreamsoda
royvanewijk
Lit0fied
zealisee
FuwaMahiro
aubade888
RoyalGargoyle
themadmanazn
r0en
SCracer
Thyruz
Raiyn41
orin0083
wildfire116
dynamicZX
kingdragon
Milodalich
No Limitz
Leaffe
CopyCat
Brokenluckx3
Webols
wilyone
luvdapeace
gutochan
Sladestar
melovepotato
abendwolke
Ghost_Star
nareiko
janus1
happyasianha
predator852
Evageek
Khos
smr010
DaevaNec
tomtom98
Bsalza
wadtomaton
GamingPauper
kotobaasobid
CrescentEscargo
motoh
chidoriyourface
Lastdinosaur681
Pinion
Elmopr
Honselot
Sethala
Danaerys83
Qaras
Stoire
TwistedOne1
dcubed08
aszutai
Alistar30
Mellow
fidyyuan
chaosbladeuk
nestkhun
Ehlyon
weapon273
basiliskeye
Wheatmidge
Cyde
Cam
Reicher
mct007tc
kuyo
the3ptsling
denny0104
Jonathanc5
tzerherman
Kyliexh
senzas
natan
carliefoxface
Yamadipati
ShYber
Yimikoo
brokenchicken
DLC123G
Dispaloe
King-Shawe
Harada
TypeAlpha
tmelloi
MadBusDriver
aniken671
MrUbiquity
Icepay
larrydust
sagemacleod
Twizted0113
eskoi
larkis
iragardenia
kelvshum2990
r21s03
Sientara
kelmin2000
aquCHAOS
Byakko
bleachcosplay
Lenneth
Gunzlinger
Rayden171
drezzok472
sharpyzu
ivansensei_
shei496
Sharonlulu12
jmrrice
mandrakeooi
Dark Knlght
NapkinPower
Neoyoshi
ilykeetinpp
cornfrosty
jdelmundo
FateXero
Tomoya85kun
ohzark
Javel8
CreativeCC
fruffy
Dewmzdeigh
Strenhelden
Yoruno
po1102
kelvgoh
pnoytroi
profile4
ElysianField
Skipmode24
Curasa
Valhades
Shokkeru
Hadrael
dastand
Varis
zoebeagle
Pandy
xhir
poporin01
RedRivers
Ninjamonkey1118
DoctorCoffee
Pugilist
memphiskite
struesdell
BrinkerBeers
Serotheo
Admin
dzone23
AgitoxL
Sgtblein
memxaleph
clocksprocket
225 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
kotobaasobid

Got questions? Ask here! - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 12:05 pm

Someone had a spreadsheet on google docs or something with unit stats and whatnot does anyone have a link to it?
Back to top Go down
motoh

motoh

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 12:23 pm

Is there any authoritative data on what can be drawn from what different packs?
Back to top Go down
larrydust
☆☆
larrydust

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 2:11 pm

kotobaasobid wrote:
Someone had a spreadsheet on google docs or something with unit stats and whatnot does anyone have a link to it?

Zoebeagle has a very good list. Check out the original thread with links here: [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)
Back to top Go down
brokenchicken
☆☆
brokenchicken

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 2:52 pm

motoh wrote:
Is there any authoritative data on what can be drawn from what different packs?

"Plain" Brave packs:

1* likely
2* rarely
3* once in a blue moon

Premium Tickets (the reward kind):

2* likely
3* likely
4* rarely
5* reported a handful of times by reputable sources, but very very rare
6* possible, according to legend, but like finding a blue unicorn in your bathroom playing a tuba

Premium Boxes (the expensive kind):

2* likely
3* likely
4* pretty likely
5* sometimes
6* very rarely

Event Boxes (the limited edition sets):

3* likely
4* likely
5* sometimes
6* very rarely

Premium Boxes (if you're clocksprocket):

2* likely
3* likely
4* sometimes
5* and 6*: The aforementioned unicorn is more likely.

Back to top Go down
GamingPauper

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 8:52 pm

With the new event, I'm am trying to reach the Ghost reward from lanterns, is that the final reward from lanterns?

How do you get things like Halloween Helmut? I saw one in trade, and the event isn't over. . . so I assume its not from end of event rewards, does it come from lanterns too?

Do you get any bonus to lanterns from using a DB, or is the bonus only to BT? o

When I go the event page on my ipad, and go to Rules. . . I get some weird page not found kind of thing. I'm use to being able to go to the notice tab of an event page and finding all this info there. . .
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 9:07 pm

GamingPauper wrote:
With the new event, I'm am trying to reach the Ghost reward from lanterns, is that the final reward from lanterns?

How do you get things like Halloween Helmut? I saw one in trade, and the event isn't over. . . so I assume its not from end of event rewards, does it come from lanterns too?

Do you get any bonus to lanterns from using a DB, or is the bonus only to BT? o

When I go the event page on my ipad, and go to Rules. . . I get some weird page not found kind of thing. I'm use to being able to go to the notice tab of an event page and finding all this info there. . .

Too lazy to check the actual event topic if it's listed there, but here is the list of hidden rewards after obtaining the Ghost (from the proper source you should look at):

Candy x2 (9000L) / Dark Pact x1 (12000L) / Time Elixer x3 (16000L)
Vampire (22000L) / Potion x3 (30000L) / Candy x3 (40000L)
Halloween Helmut (50000L) / Dark Pact (60000L) / Premium Ticket (80000L)
Magical Poison-Piercing Ice Knight (100000L)

As for BT bonus, just have your DB unit as your leader while you explore the training grounds to keep the bonus in effect. When in battle with the Nightmare monsters, you can send any unit from your deck and the bonus will still apply after your victory.
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
chidoriyourface

chidoriyourface

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 1:40 am

I saw a few people already mention it, but what exactly is a recruiting event? Like what do you do? I see that the next coming soon is recruiting nightmares...
Back to top Go down
wadtomaton

wadtomaton

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 2:04 am

chidoriyourface wrote:
I saw a few people already mention it, but what exactly is a recruiting event? Like what do you do? I see that the next coming soon is recruiting nightmares...

You get items called soul stones, which you will use along with some luna to try and convert a monster card to a unit card. There are 2 types of stones, small and large. Large are usually available with box purchases and small can be found during training. You can use more soul stones in an attempt to get a better chance of conversion but it's not guaranteed even at the highest level.

A tip: when you go to convert a unit Mina will be on the screen and will say something like "I think chances are excellent" or "well...we can always hope for the best" to give you an idea of how likely your chances are to get conversion.
Back to top Go down
chidoriyourface

chidoriyourface

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 3:52 am

Oh nice! That means I can get werewolf for my team! Very Happy Thanks!
Back to top Go down
GamingPauper

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 3:40 pm

Thanks for the reply Memphis, is there somewhere in game I can see that? Not that I don't trust you, just for later reference/later events. . . sucks I spent the first two or three days doing the exact opposite, I was using a max Plautia as my leader and deploying my lowbie DB units for the boss fights. . .
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 5:20 pm

GamingPauper wrote:
Thanks for the reply Memphis, is there somewhere in game I can see that? Not that I don't trust you, just for later reference/later events. . . sucks I spent the first two or three days doing the exact opposite, I was using a max Plautia as my leader and deploying my lowbie DB units for the boss fights. . .

You won't get to see the higher rewards until you have unlocked the previous ones.
For example, I now have 46K lanterns, which means I've already unlocked the extra candies and my next goal is Halloween Helmut. However, since I haven't unlocked Helmut with 50K yet, the game will not show me the next goal above him until I get 50K.
Back to top Go down
Bsalza

Bsalza

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 3:25 am

More forum related question...sorry if this is wrong place to post (im very new to the whole forum thing) but how do i delete a thread i posted?
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 3:46 am

Bsalza wrote:
More forum related question...sorry if this is wrong place to post (im very new to the whole forum thing) but how do i delete a thread i posted?

I don't think you can. You'll have to ask the moderators to do it for you.
Back to top Go down
Bsalza

Bsalza

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 3:52 am

memphiskite wrote:
Bsalza wrote:

I don't think you can. You'll have to ask the moderators to do it for you.

Ok i think i messaged one of them correctly haha thank you memphiskite
Back to top Go down
TwistedOne1
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
TwistedOne1

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 12:54 pm

What's the best training lvl to find bosses? Is it worth the extra tp to do higher lvls?
Back to top Go down
tomtom98

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 8:08 pm

TwistedOne1 wrote:
What's the best training lvl to find bosses? Is it worth the extra tp to do higher lvls?
There's not really a exact traning level to find alot of monsters, it is random, and i think it's worth it since so far i found more in my current training level than lower levels
Back to top Go down
tomtom98

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 8:10 pm

When using elixirs on quest or events, how do i know when i'm using regular elixirs or elixirs(P)?
Back to top Go down
Stoire
Android Savior [LEGENDARY]
Stoire

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 8:14 pm

tomtom98 wrote:
When using elixirs on quest or events, how do i know when i'm using regular elixirs or elixirs(P)?

Your personal elixirs and potions will always be used up before the tradeable ones.
Back to top Go down
http://vanillaangel.deviantart.com
tomtom98

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 10:50 pm

When someones lands on a special rank, ex: on rank 1000 you get werewolf only, does it apply to the u.s event too?(saw it on the japan wiki)
Back to top Go down
DaevaNec

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 5:40 am

Ok heres my question ^_^ does anywhere on the forums state the new units max stats? like rema, vamp etc?? been searchin a lil over the past few days and got nothing :3
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 7:13 am

tomtom98 wrote:
When someones lands on a special rank, ex: on rank 1000 you get werewolf only, does it apply to the u.s event too?(saw it on the japan wiki)

It should, everything else has been the same so far. Also, the wolf is an extra reward. So 1000th place will get Frank, Witch, and Werewolf.

DaevaNec wrote:
Ok heres my question ^_^ does anywhere on the forums state the new units max stats? like rema, vamp etc?? been searchin a lil over the past few days and got nothing :3

As far as I know, only the DB units (excluding Raumur), H. Helmut, and H. Monica's maxed stats are known. No one has gotten vampiress yet

DB: Link

H. Helmut: 48950 20750 43850

H. Monica: 76290 46795 89395
Back to top Go down
tomtom98

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:06 pm

When trading cards, are te worth more or are potions worth more?
Back to top Go down
TwistedOne1
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
TwistedOne1

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:09 pm

tomtom98 wrote:
When trading cards, are te worth more or are potions worth more?

Normally TE is worth more, 2pot per TE I have found. But with current event being training based pot value is through the roof. Smile
Back to top Go down
Yamadipati

Yamadipati

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 4:13 am

Just asking... is it just me or i can't get into fantasica ... i'm stuck at the connecting to network screen, everything else is just fine o.O

Tried other apps and they work just fine
Back to top Go down
smr010

smr010

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 5:49 am

Yamadipati wrote:
Just asking... is it just me or i can't get into fantasica ... i'm stuck at the connecting to network screen, everything else is just fine o.O

Tried other apps and they work just fine

When that happens, delete the fantasica game and redownload it. Make sure you remember your login and password, ok?

It is what I did when this problem happened to me. Anyone else had this problem and solved it another way?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got questions? Ask here!
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next