Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Guild Event worth the money?

Go down 
+3
yuray
xionenogard
Rcybs
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rcybs

Guild Event worth the money? Empty
PostSubject: Guild Event worth the money?   Guild Event worth the money? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 9:18 pm

I know for sure Potions and Wild Tonics will be a must have at some point in the event. With the amount of Potions I have right now, I think I can do some good on it.

Event units are a different story. I want to buy one, but with the odds depending on the roulette bingo.....I just don't think its worth a shot at. I know odds are different very time, but I dunno.... I currently have 5x chance right now and I don't really want to try my odds at it. I wished trading was still alive. Crying or Very sad 

Anyways should I try my chances anyways? Being a semi-free player and all, I do spend some money on the game though it was never a good idea in the end.
Back to top Go down
xionenogard

PostSubject: Re: Guild Event worth the money?   Guild Event worth the money? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 1:30 am

you can wait for next roulette to see if you get better than 5x if you're set on buying.

also it depends if you're in a guild that is actually trying to get into top places. i think if you're not at least trying to get the 6* its not worth spending money to get practically nothing back.
Back to top Go down
yuray

PostSubject: Re: Guild Event worth the money?   Guild Event worth the money? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:27 pm

roulette is rigged, no one's gotten above x5 so far as I know
Back to top Go down
Resetz

Resetz

PostSubject: Re: Guild Event worth the money?   Guild Event worth the money? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:39 pm

I did a Premium Box all I get is 4* and not even event unit Sad
Nicole, Ludex, Angela

wonder if they any good value or battle unit?
Back to top Go down
Rcybs

PostSubject: Re: Guild Event worth the money?   Guild Event worth the money? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:48 pm

I see. Well my guild seems to want to go to the top. Then again most guilds are doing that as well, so it wouldn't really make too much of a difference.

I'll probably wait for a better chance for the event units though honestly the 6* reward for the guild points is kinda scary to me for some odd reason. Probably just her face and art style, but a 6* is a 6*.

I did do roulette and got a 3x chance, but I suck at spinning the wheel anyways. It only lasted for about a minute or something, because when I checked back....the chance were 5x. It made me a little confused, but whatever.
Back to top Go down
Resetz

Resetz

PostSubject: Re: Guild Event worth the money?   Guild Event worth the money? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 1:16 pm

It said for limited time the lowest is 5x

I don't like the wheel, unlike bingo, it will not promise you a 4* ticket at last flip

if I am unlucky could take forever to reach it, keep roll 1,1,1,2,1....
Back to top Go down
Rcybs

PostSubject: Re: Guild Event worth the money?   Guild Event worth the money? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 4:06 pm

Well seeing that most people are avoiding the whole event units stuff, I'll probably just avoid it for the time being unless I really need it. Maybe when the guild battles start and it proves to be hard in the later part, maybe then I will buy one.

I'm not too unlucky on the roulette. It just takes a keen eye to know when to stop. Razz 
Back to top Go down
Abyssight
☆☆☆☆
Abyssight

PostSubject: Re: Guild Event worth the money?   Guild Event worth the money? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 4:33 pm

The basic rule for deciding whether to buy packs or not: only buy if the event items will help you to a 6* at the minimum.

You cannot count on drawing the event units, especially the 6*. The chance is low even if you spin 9x. So if the event items you get are not enough to get you the rank 6*, you end up spending considerable amount of cash for almost nothing.

For this event, the single most decisive factor on your chance of getting 6* or 7* is your guild's strength. Is your guild stacked with 7*s? If so, you have a very good chance and more tunics will help against guilds on your level. If your guilds are mostly 5*s, you aren't going to make up the difference with tunics, and you are almost certainly not getting to 6* no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Rcybs

PostSubject: Re: Guild Event worth the money?   Guild Event worth the money? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 6:32 pm

I don't generally care about getting a 6* even though it would be nice to have one. A 5* reward is still okay by my standards. The quests are easy enough to do once you have strong allies and at least have one 5*.

I'm not so sure about what my guild members have as their team. I know that the leader has a 6* lead and ended up spending money on the event units. Me and 4 other members have a 5* leaders though I don't know what other units they could have since they played this game longer than me. The last member have a 4* lead, but could be hiding his best cards.

I'll probably have to skip out on the event units. I might spend money, but really I don't think it will do much of anything if you don't have strong members.
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: Guild Event worth the money?   Guild Event worth the money? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 10:45 am

Well, just before the emergency maintenance, there's a new Card Series, in which the first card is sold for the price of 1 TE. It will give you a guaranteed 4* for 1 TE, a fair price imo. And an ally of mine even pulled a 5* from said first pack (which is something rare).

The drawback is that it'll only be usefull on the next event, but on my book it's worth it, considering that this event is fairly new and i'd suggest learning from the event while persuing a lesser, more flexible goal (like 18 wins for the 5*, or at least 10 wins for the 4*). As a rookie, i did this on the Symphony & Masquerade events, & win 2 5* from learning.

I'd join this one as a rook, but my heavy learning/playing made me reach lvl 90 in just 2,5 weeks X-D

In short words - Avoid the premium boxes, get the first Series pack, don't aim too high on the Guild event.

Edit: My roulette rolls were 5, 3, 3. So i ended up with an equal number. Don't count the big numbers yet, wait for more data.

Last edited by Vaati on Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:54 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Guild Event worth the money?   Guild Event worth the money? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 10:51 am

yuray wrote:
roulette is rigged, no one's gotten above x5 so far as I know
Thought it was going to stop on a 6 for me, nope, kept going, pass a 9, pass a 7 and another and stopped at a 3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Event worth the money?   Guild Event worth the money? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Event worth the money?
Page 1 of 1