Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Training event, worth it to go to further episodes?

Go down 
+6
darkenn
Ghost_Star
chaosme
neozh3
naturesfox
Temp13
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Temp13

Temp13

Training event, worth it to go to further episodes? Empty
PostSubject: Training event, worth it to go to further episodes?   Training event, worth it to go to further episodes? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 1:36 pm

So I finished 1-15 of the training event today and beat the ensuing boss. For defeating it I got a free light crystal. I planned on continuing ahead until I saw that some players recommend repeating 1-5 since it costs 10 training points thus giving you a better chance of encountering bosses.

Do you guys think it's worth it to continue on and see what kind of rewards you get from the end boss after 2-15, 3-15, etc? Light crystals give you a boat load of bt and and gems after all (especially for a free player like me).
Back to top Go down
naturesfox

PostSubject: Re: Training event, worth it to go to further episodes?   Training event, worth it to go to further episodes? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 5:25 pm

So far the rewards are the same. I am at about 3-5 and for the Chapter 2 boss it was the same reward: a single Light Crystal. Personally I didn't find many bosses in chapter 1, even during fever time (1 every other run). Then again I am unlucky XD
Back to top Go down
Temp13

Temp13

PostSubject: Re: Training event, worth it to go to further episodes?   Training event, worth it to go to further episodes? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 1:31 am

Thanks for the reply. I've been finding the same thing. I get fever time just to go through all of my training points with no bosses. As I progress I also seem to be encountering more of the higher level bosses, though usually the same ones, Verde and Viola, with the occasional high leveled Amarelo.
Back to top Go down
neozh3

PostSubject: Re: Training event, worth it to go to further episodes?   Training event, worth it to go to further episodes? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 2:36 am

Actually, the more u encounter them, the higher level they will be, being in another stage dosent matter at all
Back to top Go down
naturesfox

PostSubject: Re: Training event, worth it to go to further episodes?   Training event, worth it to go to further episodes? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 8:40 am

So far the rewards are as follows that I know of:

Chapter 1 - 1x Light Crystal
Chapter 2 - 1x Light Crystal
Chapter 3 - 1x Demon Ward

Anyone know of the other or the max number of chapters?
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: Training event, worth it to go to further episodes?   Training event, worth it to go to further episodes? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 9:27 am

30 chapters.
Back to top Go down
Temp13

Temp13

PostSubject: Re: Training event, worth it to go to further episodes?   Training event, worth it to go to further episodes? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:19 am

neozh3 wrote:
Actually, the more u encounter them, the higher level they will be, being in another stage dosent matter at all

Right right, I guess I worded it funny. I just meant that I'm no longer encountering any of the other bosses that would be low level because I've only fought them once or twice, instead it's the same bosses and they are higher level which means more gems for me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Training event, worth it to go to further episodes?   Training event, worth it to go to further episodes? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 1:23 pm

the first two levels in chapter two give out new monsters... lich & hobgoblin... there might be more in later levels.
Back to top Go down
darkenn
☆☆
darkenn

PostSubject: Re: Training event, worth it to go to further episodes?   Training event, worth it to go to further episodes? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 4:35 pm

In the previous training event (mandrake march), it seemed that the higher the training, the better the chance to encounter a boss. I was running 38-5 training and was better decent encounter rates vs when I did 26-5.

I've noticed that even while in fever in the current event, the encounter rates are pretty bad at times (0-1 boss on ~250 tp) whereas in 38-5 during mandrake march, a fever could easily net 3-5 encounters on the a full bar if the first step gave fever.

Anyone in the higher training levels can confirm if they notice more encounters? I know this is subjective, but would like to know what ppl think. Smile
Back to top Go down
schizzlemydiz

schizzlemydiz

PostSubject: Re: Training event, worth it to go to further episodes?   Training event, worth it to go to further episodes? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:45 pm

Sounds like a job for stats-man... aka (BkWiz)
Back to top Go down
OwlOfMinerva

PostSubject: Re: Training event, worth it to go to further episodes?   Training event, worth it to go to further episodes? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 6:13 pm

bumping this

I got to the 4th chapter but i cant get a feel of whether or not the latest dungeons trigger more often than the first chapter
Back to top Go down
Methakris

PostSubject: Re: Training event, worth it to go to further episodes?   Training event, worth it to go to further episodes? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:37 pm

eh... I'm in chapter 9 now, and I get about 2-5 encounters on 300 BT.. it varies ofcourse.. but rarely do I not get a boss per 300
Back to top Go down
Temp13

Temp13

PostSubject: Re: Training event, worth it to go to further episodes?   Training event, worth it to go to further episodes? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:56 pm

Methakris wrote:
eh... I'm in chapter 9 now, and I get about 2-5 encounters on 300 BT.. it varies ofcourse.. but rarely do I not get a boss per 300

What kind of rewards did you get for completing chapters 4-9? I'm wondering if I should put forth the effort to beat the chapter bosses or not.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Training event, worth it to go to further episodes?   Training event, worth it to go to further episodes? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 12:28 am

Taken from the Current Events section:

KuroStar wrote:

Episode 1 - Light Spike x 1
Episode 2 - Light Spike x 1
Episode 3 - Demon Ward x 1
Episode 4 - Demon Ward x 1
Episode 5 - Tartu, Goddess of Magic
Episode 6 - Light Spike x 2
Episode 7 - Demon Ward x 2
Episode 8 - Demon Ward x 2
Episode 9 - Demon Ward x 2
Episode 10 - Light Spike x 3

Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training event, worth it to go to further episodes?   Training event, worth it to go to further episodes? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training event, worth it to go to further episodes?
Page 1 of 1