Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Cuniculus: too good for a 6*?

Go down 
+2
Hajkster
AndersBR
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AndersBR

Cuniculus: too good for a 6*? Empty
PostSubject: Cuniculus: too good for a 6*?   Cuniculus: too good for a 6*? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:13 am

I got it at the step up cards. And had some great offers, like

a) lvl53 magnus (6*) + lvl53Alraune (4*)
b) lvl 140 mortitia (6*) + 2 5* lvl 40

Is that card real good? That 140lvl 6* is almost taking her away.

http://www.fantasicawiki.com/wiki/Cuniculus
Back to top Go down
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Cuniculus: too good for a 6*?   Cuniculus: too good for a 6*? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:31 am

In the case of Morticia she only have a trade value of ~50 TE. Magnus should atleast be around 100, but as you can tell not superb.
Back to top Go down
AndersBR

PostSubject: Re: Cuniculus: too good for a 6*?   Cuniculus: too good for a 6*? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:35 am

Is there a card rating or pricing anywhere?
Back to top Go down
Caimsen
☆☆☆☆
Caimsen

PostSubject: Re: Cuniculus: too good for a 6*?   Cuniculus: too good for a 6*? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:44 am

Cuni has a higher Value than mag or mort. If you just look at the stats mort  is weaker.  Magnus has better stats but she costs more. I wouldn't trade her for this two offers. Better to sell Cuni for pure Te and you can buy Magnus and Morticia.
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: Cuniculus: too good for a 6*?   Cuniculus: too good for a 6*? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:18 am

AndersBR wrote:

b) lvl 140 mortitia (6*)  + 2 5* lvl 40

The reason Magnus and Mort are much cheaper is not because of their stats, but because of their abundance.
These are BT reward 6*s, and are not that hard to grind for for free.
Thus quite a lot of people grinded for them, and there are likely thousands of copies running around.
And Mort's art is not all that great if you ask me.(Not to be offending to anyone who like Mort, it is just not my style)

They are not weak, in fact, Morticia is more powerful than a similar unit, Dolce, which has same skill, same DC, same speed but weaker stats, but Dolce is more expensive, because its not as abundance and it is harder to find.

Cuniculus is more expensive(but not really high up in the clouds) because she's a pullable, which is not that easy to come by in free players terms, and it is in the discretion of paid players to release them.
It is not as expensive than some limited edition ones that are no longer pullable, or comes in rank rewards, which people know the exact number of copies out there, and will only decrease over time due to people quitting the game.
Back to top Go down
niteng85
☆☆☆☆☆
niteng85

PostSubject: Re: Cuniculus: too good for a 6*?   Cuniculus: too good for a 6*? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:12 am

Doesnt Cuni comes from the Beast Series Pack? So she is not pullable.. therefore she a Limited Edition.. making her more expensive than regular 6*.

The reason why she is pull now is because of the step up pack which reintroduce the Beast Series.. which will no longer be pullable once its no longer there..
Back to top Go down
Abyssight
☆☆☆☆
Abyssight

PostSubject: Re: Cuniculus: too good for a 6*?   Cuniculus: too good for a 6*? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:24 am

AndersBR wrote:

b) lvl 140 mortitia (6*)  + 2 5* lvl 40

When you just pull a 6/7* and you get offers in trade or on your wall. For the next 20 minutes you should do one of the following:

1) Ignore them
2) Ignore them
3) Ignore them
4) Trade lock them for sending you lowball offers in secret Twisted Evil 

Having done that. Check out how much your 6/7* is actually worth and start trading, or just keep her if you like.
Back to top Go down
AndersBR

PostSubject: Re: Cuniculus: too good for a 6*?   Cuniculus: too good for a 6*? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:33 pm

Guys, you were great!

By a quick look, i suspected that, at this case, the key were more rarity than stats itself.
At lvl 140, total damage differs by 1,44% to Cu. (249157 and 245561)
Preferences for poison or slows doesnt justify the overvalue.

But now im sure, thanks for the help!!!!!

If its a limited edition, and now they came back, for sure trading now isnt good. It´ll became more expensive when the step up finishes.Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cuniculus: too good for a 6*?   Cuniculus: too good for a 6*? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cuniculus: too good for a 6*?
Page 1 of 1