Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Good day!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheMathBandit

Good day! Empty
PostSubject: Good day!   Good day! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 12:49 am

Good day to you all,

I just recently started playing Fantastica a couple of days ago, and stumbled upon this site rather quickly as a part of my desire to research and learn strategies of the games I play. I've poked around for a couple of days and learned quite a bit from the guides and such here, and figured that signing up would be the best way to meet new people and learn even more about the game!

I've managed to get my hands on a set of 4 Like a Star @ heaven cards pretty early, and am now looking at how to make the next step and upgrade them to 5s. If anyone has any tips, or recommendations on which cards to target, that would be great. On that note actually, which sub-forum would be the best one for threads asking for advice on which cards to target, and other newb-related inquiries?
Back to top Go down
TechBroManSir

TechBroManSir

Good day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good day!   Good day! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 4:19 am

MAAATH BANDIIITTT

Sorry, cool name.  Rolls off the tongue.

The Fantasica encyclopedia was my first stop.  Was browsing through it before I ever signed up for the forum.  Picked up good general game tips like how to enhance to maximize exp per luna, which missions and training are good results for events and enhancement fodder, and other stuff.  Haven't looked into getting a 5 star yet, but I bet the tips are there.

It's thanks to lurking around in that board that my team's off to a good start.  I'll get around to earning a 5 star later.  Maybe even in the upcoming event, if I can power up my squad and find a guild with middle to high hopes and room for a rook.

Anyway, I'm adding you.  Awesome name.
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

Good day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good day!   Good day! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 10:24 am

Welcome to the Forum.

Please check the rules if you haven't checked them out yet! ^_^

TechBroManSir already gave you good hints, I'm going mainly to link links.

I think, regarding to your question, the WALKTHROUGH - Free Player may help you a lot, even if you aren't a free player, it has a lot of informations how to obtain a 4* & 5* & 6*.

Also check The Beginners [ GUIDE ] to Trading.
In generel, you can acces Fantasica Encyclopedia any time and look for guides that may help you or you go to the Forum Game-Discussion and you can ask your questions here.

Also, if you've any questions, don't hesitate to ask them!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good day!   Good day! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good day!
Page 1 of 1