Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

good 4-5-6* to get more TE out of?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AibanSama

good 4-5-6* to get more TE out of? Empty
PostSubject: good 4-5-6* to get more TE out of?   good 4-5-6* to get more TE out of? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 9:41 am

not sure if this method is popular in this game but anyone know good 4-5-6* cards to buy fresh and max lvl them to sell for higher TE?
Back to top Go down
tomoyo
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: good 4-5-6* to get more TE out of?   good 4-5-6* to get more TE out of? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 12:12 pm

You can always get fresh 4* (2-4 per TE at best price, 1 TE each normally) and level them to 40 to sell at 3TE or max for about 8TE. Any regular 4* are good feeders.

Not too sure for 5*, but most maxed cards are worth about their fresh card value + 10-25 TE.

6* would be like 5*s but with a higher difference between fresh and maxed value.

Prices are still dropping everyday, maxed 4* go as low as 6 TE each now, but 4*s are still the fastest way to get TE because it takes much longer to bring a 5* or 6* to max level.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: good 4-5-6* to get more TE out of?   good 4-5-6* to get more TE out of? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 1:48 pm

no one card will prove a huge jump in te value unless its old the the dark elf, dark tower or dragon spawns... usually the best times to buy low and sell high is the first day or two during an arena event where you can buy a fresh 4* and max it out quickly then sell it for lots more.
Back to top Go down
greatsopp
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: good 4-5-6* to get more TE out of?   good 4-5-6* to get more TE out of? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 4:27 pm

tomoyo wrote:
You can always get fresh 4* (2-4 per TE at best price, 1 TE each normally) and level them to 40 to sell at 3TE or max for about 8TE. Any regular 4* are good feeders.

Not too sure for 5*, but most maxed cards are worth about their fresh card value + 10-25 TE.

6* would be like 5*s but with a higher difference between fresh and maxed value.

Prices are still dropping everyday, maxed 4* go as low as 6 TE each now, but 4*s are still the fastest way to get TE because it takes much longer to bring a 5* or 6* to max level.

Those prices are really outdated imo

Really? max4* for 8te? really? seen ppl sell them for 5te now.. are ppl rarely sell for more than 6te. If anyone here has sold a max4* for 7te (or more) the past week please post it here and disprove me but I doubt it (ofc this except LE, esp rare LEs go way higher - butthats for another reason)

And lv40s for 3te each. I tried forever at that price or like 3 for 7te and such with no luck and lately prices is just dropping even lower. I sell them in set of 5 and lately I have to accept 10te for a set of 5 (2te each); tried way too long for even 11te/set but was just wasting time.

And you shouldmaximum buy 4* at 2 for 1 TE now. Normally ask for 5 for 2 TE (3 for 1 or better is rare)

Sidenote: In card trade for 5*, max4*s can still count as 7TE often, but those who allow that trade usually have slightly overpriced 5*. Most counts them as 6TE in trades, but those trades could still be better it depends mostly on the price they are asking for. The 5* prices on this forum is dropping very very rapidly. Many very decent max5* goes for 20-30te now or even lower. A few rare exceptions like oliver(U) and WWU which I rarely see anyone sell at all and is valued considerably higher
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: good 4-5-6* to get more TE out of?   good 4-5-6* to get more TE out of? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

good 4-5-6* to get more TE out of?
Page 1 of 1