Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

What are some good 5*s right now?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
crazyganster
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

What are some good 5*s right now? Empty
PostSubject: What are some good 5*s right now?   What are some good 5*s right now? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 2:18 am

I heard some 5*s like fiona is not as good as other 5*

and werewolf is best right now.

thank you ahead of time
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: What are some good 5*s right now?   What are some good 5*s right now? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 3:17 am

Good, good for what? Some are better for some things. Like in arena, deploy cost should be considered when pure DPS is all that matters for boss fights.

Fiona is bad mainly due to slow attack speed, low damage, and poison being one of the least useful skills.
Back to top Go down
crazyganster
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: What are some good 5*s right now?   What are some good 5*s right now? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 3:24 am

I'm looking for low deploy cost unit (15-25) with high dmg and decent speed (B-C) plus any type of skill
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: What are some good 5*s right now?   What are some good 5*s right now? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 3:46 am

I wouldn't call 25 low cost, but that fits a lot of 5* units, lol. Got more specific criteria?
Back to top Go down
crazyganster
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: What are some good 5*s right now?   What are some good 5*s right now? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 3:58 am

yikes, yea i just saw the unit lists

hmm about just cheap units in general? (around 40 te)
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: What are some good 5*s right now?   What are some good 5*s right now? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 4:05 am

crazyganster wrote:
yikes, yea i just saw the unit lists

hmm about just cheap units in general? (around 40 te)

Other than Fiona, the Dream Breaker 5* units will probably be the cheapest. They are Hwrm, Rem, and Sogno. The Princess Series ones can be found for pretty cheap sometimes as well.
Back to top Go down
crazyganster
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: What are some good 5*s right now?   What are some good 5*s right now? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 4:07 am

alright guess ill just start checking their prices now

thx
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: What are some good 5*s right now?   What are some good 5*s right now? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 4:07 am

hum, I recommend Sonia if you're looking for one around that amount. The princess series 5*s are also all decent cards and well worth their cost right now, they're just cheap because everyone's pretty much got one. Same with Sonia.

Now if you want really cheap cards, look for DreamBreaker series, they're mostly low to bottom tier cards so good luck selling these cards but they're cheap for a reason...

I got a DreamBreaker Rem Lv6 I can sell for 25TE/Pot if you're interested Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: What are some good 5*s right now?   What are some good 5*s right now? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 4:08 am

Totally forgot about Sonia, she is pretty decent IMO.
Back to top Go down
crazyganster
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: What are some good 5*s right now?   What are some good 5*s right now? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 4:18 am

aszutai wrote:
hum, I recommend Sonia if you're looking for one around that amount. The princess series 5*s are also all decent cards and well worth their cost right now, they're just cheap because everyone's pretty much got one. Same with Sonia.

Now if you want really cheap cards, look for DreamBreaker series, they're mostly low to bottom tier cards so good luck selling these cards but they're cheap for a reason...

I got a DreamBreaker Rem Lv6 I can sell for 25TE/Pot if you're interested Razz

I'm interested! will post a comment after the maintenance
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: What are some good 5*s right now?   What are some good 5*s right now? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 4:22 am

themadmanazn wrote:
Totally forgot about Sonia, she is pretty decent IMO.

Yea, I think her price could of easily doubled had she been more rare, I think she's the only 5* Area Attack with C speed?

crazyganster wrote:
I'm interested! will post a comment after the maintenance

I'll probably be in bed, but I'll reply once I wake up ^ ^
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are some good 5*s right now?   What are some good 5*s right now? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are some good 5*s right now?
Page 1 of 1