Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

what should i invest in with fanta?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gkdefined

what should i invest in with fanta? Empty
PostSubject: what should i invest in with fanta?   what should i invest in with fanta? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:02 pm

TE? step ups? to be quite frank i am already on step 1000 fanta per pull and it is quite disappointing...
Back to top Go down
PuYang
☆☆☆☆☆
PuYang

PostSubject: Re: what should i invest in with fanta?   what should i invest in with fanta? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:15 pm

this sorta been asked way too many times lol.

What should you invest in:

currency exchange
Gold/precious metals
House/Land
Lottery Tickets

It really comes down to your own preference. Like high risk/high reward? like safe/small reward?

best choice: none. Gambling is bad. Money can be spent elsewhere. this goes for real life and fanta lol
Back to top Go down
Gkdefined

PostSubject: Re: what should i invest in with fanta?   what should i invest in with fanta? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:22 pm

ihave 1400 fanta poiints now
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: what should i invest in with fanta?   what should i invest in with fanta? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 4:25 pm

if they continue to offer 100 coin pull on the first single card series pack, i would just save your coins and pull those. on the first day of the event if you only pull a 4*, you could still sell that for an easy 1-3te so thats better than buying straight up te... you just need some self control.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: what should i invest in with fanta?   what should i invest in with fanta? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 4:26 pm

and yes, this is the 5th topic in two pages on exactly the same question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what should i invest in with fanta?   what should i invest in with fanta? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what should i invest in with fanta?
Page 1 of 1