Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

fanta points on iOS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
howiepowie0

fanta points on iOS Empty
PostSubject: fanta points on iOS   fanta points on iOS I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:57 am

Is anybody else having trouble purchasing fanta points on an iOS device? There seems to be some error with loading up my account when I choose any option. Sad
Back to top Go down
Ph00ey
Slush Puddle [Retired]
Ph00ey

PostSubject: Re: fanta points on iOS   fanta points on iOS I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:11 am

I managed to get a D set. I tried buying and E set a few hours later...then the problems started. i contacted Mobage to recieve my points since my credit card was charged (for 3 E sets instead of 1 though no points for any), still awaiting answer :/
Back to top Go down
ehrik

ehrik

PostSubject: Re: fanta points on iOS   fanta points on iOS I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:22 am

for ios you have to contact apple directly instead of mobage
Back to top Go down
Ph00ey
Slush Puddle [Retired]
Ph00ey

PostSubject: Re: fanta points on iOS   fanta points on iOS I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 2:00 am

I contacted both Neutral
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: fanta points on iOS   fanta points on iOS I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 10:22 am

Call iTunes support again. iTunes has some kind of built in system that stops you from buying more than a certain amount of Fanta points after a certain number or purchases for some reason. They claim it is a "maintenance error" but it happens all too consistently for that IMO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fanta points on iOS   fanta points on iOS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fanta points on iOS
Page 1 of 1