Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Why so broken, Fanta?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cha0s-IX

Why so broken, Fanta? Empty
PostSubject: Why so broken, Fanta?   Why so broken, Fanta? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 4:05 pm

So, I thought I'd drop $10 on the new series packs (2x 500 Moba coin). I have already bought the 1020 moba coin and go to buy the card pack. "A connection error has occurred. Will return to Top Page."

...this isn't the first time I've seen this. Got the same issue for the last couple of events.

I verified I can pull 200BP cards, I tried restarting the app/clearing cache on my phone, I tried logging out and back into Mobage...what else can I try? Has anyone else come across this? Did I not spend enough money to actually buy a card pack (being sarcastic to vent some rage at this stupidly addictive game...)?
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

Why so broken, Fanta? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why so broken, Fanta?   Why so broken, Fanta? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 4:08 pm

its cause the servers are too busy processing your money. just keep trying or wait an hour or so.

i experienced the same thing tryin to buy my 100 coins with free offers, got debbie ><
Back to top Go down

Why so broken, Fanta?
Page 1 of 1