Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

How do scammers manage to scam in the game?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
yuvii

yuvii

How do scammers manage to scam in the game? Empty
PostSubject: How do scammers manage to scam in the game?   How do scammers manage to scam in the game? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 7:40 am

I have been on fantasica for a while now and I have heard many cases of how players had units stolen, including numerous allies. I have also had numerous players complain about not wanting to album as they don't trust others. I just want to ask, how do these players manage? Is it just that they offer insufficient colat and refuse to trade back, or are they utilizing some kind of game glitches and the likes when scamming?

As writing this I realized that I could be seen as an aspiring hacker, If people are worried just write in vague replies such as just "glitches" or "insufficient colat" or something. I have been playing for 7 months though and wouldn't try something so stupid just to ruin hard working players enjoyment.
Back to top Go down
Timed
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Timed

PostSubject: Re: How do scammers manage to scam in the game?   How do scammers manage to scam in the game? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:17 am

A few ways

1. can i album this card
2. ally can you help with quest/mina/tournament
3. more then 5 cards in a trade (no or bad middle man)
4. over or understate a cards value (ie Alexander for a charls)
5. fake scamming (calling someone a scammer to get their card)
6. even though collateral is even they then keep the card
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: How do scammers manage to scam in the game?   How do scammers manage to scam in the game? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:22 am

1) albuming; the oldest but still applicable method, usually one party didn't provide enough collat or simply provide enough collat but never intended to giving the albumed unit back

2) ambro service; basically can be seen just like albuming but with the use of pearl involved

3) lending unit; usually during trials and between allies, some putting too much trust of lending their units to their allies without proper collat

4) cross game trading; this is serious bannable offense, for example trading your fanta unit with another mobage game unit (or even outside moba) with almost similar rarity

I think that's what I can think of :/
Back to top Go down
kfcjamal
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How do scammers manage to scam in the game?   How do scammers manage to scam in the game? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 8:34 am

not really scamming, but you should keep an eye on the people who say "sent offer for _____" when a noob pulls something good.
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How do scammers manage to scam in the game?   How do scammers manage to scam in the game? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 4:26 pm

kfcjamal wrote:
not really scamming, but you should keep an eye on the people who say "sent offer for _____" when a noob pulls something good.

Yep Whenever I'm looking to buy or sell on the rare card report and I see a bunch of "sent trade for..." it is almost ALWAYS to a player that is under level 100. And the lower level the player, the more of these offers there seem to be. If someone who is a level 100 or obviously veteran/saavy player pulls a good card, you don't see so many of these these Amazing Secret Offers. To a veteran player the offer is often made in public on their wall, or they ask their price rather than just "sent you an amazing offer for x -check trade!" You are right, not actually scamming, but they are most likely a mean a$$hole trying to take advantage.

Back to top Go down
kfcjamal
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How do scammers manage to scam in the game?   How do scammers manage to scam in the game? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 8:53 pm

lmao

https://imgur.com/hVrQ1OJ,lGnfvWP,jnRzFi4,tL6nZcM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do scammers manage to scam in the game?   How do scammers manage to scam in the game? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do scammers manage to scam in the game?
Page 1 of 1