Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

game is a scam.

Go down 
+5
Iburnq8
zzgalactic
sGabe4
Hajkster
molokii
9 posters
AuthorMessage
molokii

molokii

game is a scam. Empty
PostSubject: game is a scam.   game is a scam. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 11:44 am

i hate when you give them money and they do nothing but rip you off,

i bought the new packs where we are supposed to have a huge chance of getting the 7* and out of the 8 cards a bought they were all the most common 4*'s what is that bull, i mean really like i dont mind spending money.....if i get what i wanted to purchase... i woulda been better off give another player 10 bucks for an Alvida then trying to pull one.

anyone else feel this way lol
Back to top Go down
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆

game is a scam. Empty
PostSubject: Re: game is a scam.   game is a scam. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 12:02 pm

molokii wrote:
i hate when you give them money and they do nothing but rip you off,

i bought the new packs where we are supposed to have a huge chance of getting the 7* and out of the 8 cards a bought they were all the most common 4*'s what is that bull, i mean really like i dont mind spending money.....if i get what i wanted to purchase... i woulda been better off give another player 10 bucks for an Alvida then trying to pull one.

anyone else feel this way lol

From what i heard from spenders, people say its fun and frustrating at the same time, so welcome to Fantasica, lol.
Back to top Go down
molokii

molokii

game is a scam. Empty
PostSubject: Re: game is a scam.   game is a scam. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 12:05 pm

lol i know right, im just mad frustrated to spend money to get poop Sad
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

game is a scam. Empty
PostSubject: Re: game is a scam.   game is a scam. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 12:33 pm

some people spend $500 even $1000 and never get a 6*
some people pull 6*s from free moba coins
it's luck and RNG (same thing really)
plus nowhere is said that you get a higher chance of pulling a 7* from the dream chest in the rules
it's just if you pull all the cards from the chest you are guaranteed to get the 7*
but that would require $10K
Back to top Go down
zzgalactic

zzgalactic

game is a scam. Empty
PostSubject: Re: game is a scam.   game is a scam. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 12:34 pm

They may not advertise it but chances for 6 are normally around 2% and 7 I think less than 1 so just keep that in mind. It's like gambling so don't go in expecting rare cards.
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

game is a scam. Empty
PostSubject: Re: game is a scam.   game is a scam. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 1:29 pm

zzgalactic wrote:
They may not advertise it but chances for 6 are normally around 2% and 7 I think less than 1 so just keep that in mind. It's like gambling so don't go in expecting rare cards.
no
it's actually 0.2% for 6* and 0.012% for 7*
Back to top Go down
molokii

molokii

game is a scam. Empty
PostSubject: Re: game is a scam.   game is a scam. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 1:29 pm

well the fact that someone would dump 10k into a phone game is a little beyond me like who has 10k to throw at a phone game lol, and sir if you have 1335 cards and the rules say you can buy packs till the chest is empty then refill it... that seems like a 100% chance to get a 6 or 7 * you just need to dump that 10k you were saving for a car, again who do you know that is spending $500 on a phone game that could be deleted at any time?
if its 1230 4* and 100 5* and 5  6* that seems  to be what 5 divided by 1335 like .37%, ( the new dream packs where you see what you can get and shoot). i originally had the total wrong lol so its even less % chance to get a 6 or 7 star on first pull. but as you get more the percent would go up.
Back to top Go down
Iburnq8
☆☆☆☆☆
Iburnq8

game is a scam. Empty
PostSubject: Re: game is a scam.   game is a scam. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 1:45 pm

WTS luck Twisted Evil ....

Pulling packs all about luck ...

[b style="font-size: 1em; font-weight: 700;"]sGabe4[/b]
Quote :
zzgalactic wrote:
no
it's actually 0.2% for 6* and 0.012% for 7*

I see a lot people with 7* now from packs .
Back to top Go down
equals399
☆☆

game is a scam. Empty
PostSubject: Re: game is a scam.   game is a scam. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 1:49 pm

I actually hold praise to the creator of this game who had the vision to incorporate a TCG with progression style elements. Add in competitive events, and you have a game that knows how to generate a lot of money.

On this note, I checked my bank account today. Turns out, I've spent $250 on this game in the past 2 months. And I'd say only $10 of it went into packs. And this is probably nothing compared to the big spenders who battle for ranks.
Back to top Go down
molokii

molokii

game is a scam. Empty
PostSubject: Re: game is a scam.   game is a scam. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 1:52 pm

damn, i agree bloody bastards make a killing on this game. and Iburnq8 your deff right luck is everyhing, i got my first and only 5* for free due to the maiden2 tickets lol only got 4*s when i spent money, i should just buy TE and trade with ppl to get what i want fudge packs lol
Back to top Go down
rustyoldnail

rustyoldnail

game is a scam. Empty
PostSubject: Re: game is a scam.   game is a scam. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:35 pm

i think the "dream" pack is aptly named. lol
Back to top Go down
molokii

molokii

game is a scam. Empty
PostSubject: Re: game is a scam.   game is a scam. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:59 pm

lol that line and your picture are perfect
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

game is a scam. Empty
PostSubject: Re: game is a scam.   game is a scam. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:38 pm

It's a bit too late to know that.
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

game is a scam. Empty
PostSubject: Re: game is a scam.   game is a scam. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 9:12 pm

We have enough threads about this. Closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

game is a scam. Empty
PostSubject: Re: game is a scam.   game is a scam. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

game is a scam.
Page 1 of 1