Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

All Hail The Panel Event (Enhance Boost)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

All Hail The Panel Event (Enhance Boost) Empty
PostSubject: All Hail The Panel Event (Enhance Boost)   All Hail The Panel Event (Enhance Boost) I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 2:20 am

This is the one big darn reason why our inbox says "You have 1000 gifts in your inbox" but in reality, you have 5000+ feeders in there.

I guess this is where we can finally talk about our enhancing tactics and maybe teach everyone else how this is super awesome.

When you buy feeders with luna, you can use it to max monster cards and the price go up. This is basically one of those time of how you turn luna into TE. Awesome!

We also have the Enhance bonus during recruitment events.

On my 2nd account, I have over 6-8k cards and I am too lazy to take them out. Every time there's panel, I barely have time to feed my cards on my main. For some weird reason, I'm always working every time there's and enhance bonus. O.O
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: All Hail The Panel Event (Enhance Boost)   All Hail The Panel Event (Enhance Boost) I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:30 am

<<<<<<< willing to convert all your unused feeder into luna... :DDDDDD

I'm guessing you are doing your usual routine during enhance boost..

the kingdom of potato..
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: All Hail The Panel Event (Enhance Boost)   All Hail The Panel Event (Enhance Boost) I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:50 pm

Why you should trade all your feeders to me whenever you can and let me eat them all up for ya. >:]
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
bx65
☆☆☆☆☆☆
bx65

PostSubject: Re: All Hail The Panel Event (Enhance Boost)   All Hail The Panel Event (Enhance Boost) I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:56 pm

wtb sell all button in inbox option Smile
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: All Hail The Panel Event (Enhance Boost)   All Hail The Panel Event (Enhance Boost) I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:10 am

I got:

7 king
Fennel
Hugues
Hraesvelgr
Rosemary
Bergamot
2 Antiope
1 Hera
Banshee
2 Chimera
4 Margot
4 Kraken
1 Jormogand
4 Stray Cat
Tulia

to enhance. That's a lot of work right there.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: All Hail The Panel Event (Enhance Boost)   All Hail The Panel Event (Enhance Boost) I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 5:13 am

Don't forget panel event is also coming up next. You have plenty of time to boost
Back to top Go down
bx65
☆☆☆☆☆☆
bx65

PostSubject: Re: All Hail The Panel Event (Enhance Boost)   All Hail The Panel Event (Enhance Boost) I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 9:17 am

lmnseason wrote:
I got:

7 king
Fennel
Hugues
Hraesvelgr
Rosemary
Bergamot
2 Antiope
1 Hera
Banshee
2 Chimera
4 Margot
4 Kraken
1 Jormogand
4 Stray Cat
Tulia

to enhance. That's a lot of work right there.

I have 3 6* to get from fresh to 140 ._____.
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: All Hail The Panel Event (Enhance Boost)   All Hail The Panel Event (Enhance Boost) I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:44 am

KuroStar wrote:
Don't forget panel event is also coming up next. You have plenty of time to boost
I guess l'll make feeders on my mule account then enhance some cards during panel. X3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Hail The Panel Event (Enhance Boost)   All Hail The Panel Event (Enhance Boost) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Hail The Panel Event (Enhance Boost)
Page 1 of 1