Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Panel Event BT Point Calculator [Work in Progress]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Panel Event BT Point Calculator [Work in Progress] Empty
PostSubject: Panel Event BT Point Calculator [Work in Progress]   Panel Event BT Point Calculator [Work in Progress] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:12 pm

Panel Event BT Point Calculator [Work in Progress] Btcalc10

Currently a work in progress, will fix this thread up later.

What Each Category Means:

Daily BT Points Required [Night of] ~ This category tells you how many BT Points you are required to have on that given night of the event.

Current Amount of BT Points Earned ~ The first editable "cell" or "box", this allows you to enter the current amount of points you have at the moment.

Amount of BT Points Needed for Prize [7 Days] ~ At the moment, this calculator only works for a 7 day event, but this cell is here to put in the AMOUNT of BT Points needed for a specific prize. [Example: Norma was worth 800,000 BT Points, so the number 800,000 would go in here]

Amount of BT Points Remaining ~ Basically what it says, this number is the amount left needed. It is the difference between the Amount of BT Point Needed for Prize and the Current Amount of BT Points Earned.

Percentage Completed ~ This tells you your progress towards your prize (Just basically there to look pretty and make you feel like you're actually progressing)

Useable Hours Per Day ~ This tells you how many hours you have to grind based off how many hours you've slept. An extra 1.5 hours are added as a leniency.

Average Hours of Sleep [Nightly] ~ An editable cell of how many hours you've slept. It helps with other functions of the calculator.

Number of Quests Possible [5M CD] ~ Number of quests you could possibly do in a day. With a 5 minute Cool Down.

Number of BT Points per quest ~ What is says, you need to find this yourself. Does not take in to account any boosts from unit cards of the event at the moment.

Amount of BT Points Possible [Daily] ~ The number of BT Points possible within your day, adjusted based on how long you sleep and the number of points you get per quest.

BT Points Required Leniency ~ Tells you how many BT Points you can make extra [This plus your BT Points Required [Night of] ] The higher the number, the better.

Prize Possible? ~ Based off the amount you sleep daily and the Amount of BT Points you could possibly earn, it will tell you if the prize you want is possible.

Boxes Should be Purchased? ~ Tells you whether or not you should consider buying boxes in order to help reach your goal. If your BT Points Required Leniency cell is below zero, that means you can not make the daily required amount needed of BT points. If your BT Points Required Leniency cell is above zero, then you shouldn't have to make any purchases.

DOWNLOADS

http://adf.ly/K42Zr [7 Day Version]

http://adf.ly/K4nuT [8 Day Version]

You can download it here, this is the simple Beta Edition and doesn't include all the features just yet but works for what you need it for. Make sure you have the correct version.

Last edited by Crowex on Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: Panel Event BT Point Calculator [Work in Progress]   Panel Event BT Point Calculator [Work in Progress] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:28 pm

Nice job. This will be useful in the future.
Back to top Go down
Rolan DonCoin

PostSubject: Re: Panel Event BT Point Calculator [Work in Progress]   Panel Event BT Point Calculator [Work in Progress] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 9:36 am

Is there a link to this somewhere?
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Panel Event BT Point Calculator [Work in Progress]   Panel Event BT Point Calculator [Work in Progress] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 2:02 pm

http://adf.ly/K42Zr [7 Day Version]

http://adf.ly/K4nuT [8 Day Version]

You can download it here, this is the simple Beta Edition and doesn't include all the features just yet but works for what you need it for. Make sure you have the correct version.

Last edited by Crowex on Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VitaeMortifer
☆☆
VitaeMortifer

PostSubject: Re: Panel Event BT Point Calculator [Work in Progress]   Panel Event BT Point Calculator [Work in Progress] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 5:16 pm

Very neat - however, unless I'm mistaken, I believe there are 8 days in the event, and the spreadsheet only shows 7 ?
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Panel Event BT Point Calculator [Work in Progress]   Panel Event BT Point Calculator [Work in Progress] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:20 pm

Updated with a (current event) calculator, make sure to download the 8 Day version.
Back to top Go down
VitaeMortifer
☆☆
VitaeMortifer

PostSubject: Re: Panel Event BT Point Calculator [Work in Progress]   Panel Event BT Point Calculator [Work in Progress] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:57 pm

Very nice work Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Panel Event BT Point Calculator [Work in Progress]   Panel Event BT Point Calculator [Work in Progress] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Panel Event BT Point Calculator [Work in Progress]
Page 1 of 1