Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Atk Boost! Still unsure

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dakasi

Atk Boost! Still unsure Empty
PostSubject: Atk Boost! Still unsure   Atk Boost! Still unsure I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 10:02 pm

Does atk boost really not proc during guild wars? I'm still doubtful cause there's a significant increase in the price of atk boost units (gluck, celestina, demetria, etc.) before guild wars start.

Can someone clarify this so that we can settle this once and for all? @_@
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

PostSubject: Re: Atk Boost! Still unsure   Atk Boost! Still unsure I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 10:33 pm

Attack boost procs on GW IIRC. The reason why gluck's attack boost doesn't proc during GW is due to his arena skill speed order. Arena skill takes priority over normal skills during arena.. Not sure if celes and deme has speed order too but they prolly have em'.
Back to top Go down
TechBroManSir

TechBroManSir

PostSubject: Re: Atk Boost! Still unsure   Atk Boost! Still unsure I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 10:36 pm

Attack Boost is an activated skill, like Knockback or Double Attack. The unit that has the skill Attack Boost (Gender/Series) has to attack, and has to pass the % chance to activate it. It then boosts all relevant units. It's not like Iron Wall, which activates on any enemy turn, and it's not constantly active like it normally is in a quest.

I think the sudden rise in price for those units is this event and their incredible usefulness in boss slaying.
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: Atk Boost! Still unsure   Atk Boost! Still unsure I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 12:34 am

TechBroManSir wrote:
Attack Boost is an activated skill, like Knockback or Double Attack.  The unit that has the skill Attack Boost (Gender/Series) has to attack, and has to pass the % chance to activate it.  It then boosts all relevant units.  It's not like Iron Wall, which activates on any enemy turn, and it's not constantly active like it normally is in a quest.

I think the sudden rise in price for those units is this event and their incredible usefulness in boss slaying.

It's for the boss slaying. A majority of people's most powerful units which are set to leads are female making units like Gluck a good source of boosting damage considerably. However most units with boost skills also have an arena skill which means it will use that instead in arenas and guild battles. The only 2 I can think of off hand that don't have an arena skill are Alex with attack boost male 4, and Camille with attack boost palace guard 5.
Back to top Go down
dakasi

PostSubject: Re: Atk Boost! Still unsure   Atk Boost! Still unsure I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 3:16 am

That actually makes a lot of sense! I was really wondering why the prices of the atk boost units suddenly kept increasing despite it being hidden by another skill in GW. Thanks so much for the replies! Smile
Back to top Go down
Kanata67
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Atk Boost! Still unsure   Atk Boost! Still unsure I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 3:01 pm

Virtue is another attack boost male 4* which r great when u have 4 MLB lev like I used to lol. I planned on team lev b4 I found out rossetto had a fing arena skill:(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atk Boost! Still unsure   Atk Boost! Still unsure I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Atk Boost! Still unsure
Page 1 of 1