Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

next event after halloween panel?

Go down 
+4
lukyduk
melvin858
UkyoSonoda
rustyoldnail
8 posters
AuthorMessage
rustyoldnail

rustyoldnail

next event after halloween panel? Empty
PostSubject: next event after halloween panel?   next event after halloween panel? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 2:02 am

so does anyone with magical psychic powers know what the next event is going to be?

a while back someone with magical psychic powers correctly said that sea paradise splash was going to be the next event, and was even able to tell us what series pack was going to be used during the event. where are you magical person? bounce 
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: next event after halloween panel?   next event after halloween panel? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 2:17 am

All we can do is speculate atm. Some people have guesses however I think we actually did the halloween event the same time Japan did it.

We also didnt get a preview banner after the head start like we usually do after that maint.
Back to top Go down
melvin858

melvin858

PostSubject: Re: next event after halloween panel?   next event after halloween panel? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 2:20 am

since it's guessing, i guess it's a voting event. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: next event after halloween panel?   next event after halloween panel? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 2:24 am

melvin858 wrote:
since it's guessing, i guess it's a voting event. Very Happy 
Wait no we got that pop up earlier today. The next event is a login event. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lukyduk

lukyduk

PostSubject: Re: next event after halloween panel?   next event after halloween panel? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 10:15 am

login event...login.....counter = +1.....ok you're done for the day

lol, that would be epically bad.

I hope it would be a voting event (team event) like the past maiden events. I have 403 leanna pulls saved up for grabbing event items there.

However, I have a feeling its going to be a gifting or GA event. Japan already got the sneak peak of their next event and it is accompanied by the autumn series (guess they didn't get that in combo with Halloween like we did). Unless they give us some different series along with that it seems we won't have the same event as them going forward, so we'll probably play catchup again and get either their newest guild arena (which actually has a training event item that seems like it makes it more interesting) or one of the 2 extra gifting events they have had that we haven't yet. Really hope its not the latter since I really dislike guilting event
Back to top Go down
bluerexx
☆☆
bluerexx

PostSubject: Re: next event after halloween panel?   next event after halloween panel? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 11:13 am

Personally I think it would be the dragon event next. But others have speculate that it would be a colo event, And some say it is another gw...

I would say it is too soon for another gw, So it's down between those 2.

as I said, this is just speculation and its to be taken with a grain of salt.

Last edited by bluerexx on Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bx65
☆☆☆☆☆☆
bx65

PostSubject: Re: next event after halloween panel?   next event after halloween panel? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 4:04 pm

or it can be the awakening or a good ole mina event Smile
Back to top Go down
rustyoldnail

rustyoldnail

PostSubject: Re: next event after halloween panel?   next event after halloween panel? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 4:59 am

aaaaannndd......it's panel 2.0, ladies and gentlemen. bleh. gg, fanta. bounce 
Back to top Go down
ChaosCleff
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: next event after halloween panel?   next event after halloween panel? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 7:22 am

Let's watch mobage give us panels back to back XD

Edit: And panel for Christmas too! GENIUS!
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: next event after halloween panel?   next event after halloween panel? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 8:00 am

ehhh... the banner for the next event has been released
Back to top Go down
ChaosCleff
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: next event after halloween panel?   next event after halloween panel? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 8:01 am

KuroStar wrote:
ehhh... the banner for the next event has been released
We know. Gifting = panel 2.0 Razz
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: next event after halloween panel?   next event after halloween panel? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 8:04 am

You can discuss about the event in the thread I posted in the Current Events [Public] section...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: next event after halloween panel?   next event after halloween panel? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

next event after halloween panel?
Page 1 of 1