Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)

Go down 
+26
FoigordTuek
EdenLegaia
yuray
ZucchiniQueen
noobcake
Amoranis
wowyogurt
Keleos89
masta518
GoldoaWillNotMove
lace
HoundR
largepotato
Bobkyou
wonder246
aubade888
Willifer
Takajyo
Brokenluckx3
shadowmako
Timed
Asgard
aszutai
tomoyo
Lornoth
Blargod
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 7:42 am

Game itself is engaging enough, a combination of city building, resource management and card collecting. What makes the game fun for me so far is that you can still enjoy playing it even as a free player and there's plenty of ways to obtain SRs.

So far I'm liking it but I'll wait and see how it turns out once the game gets older, if they'll start to cut off the free player, much like so many of these type of games that I have played so far. They generally tend to try and force people to pay more and more once the game matures.

Back to the event though, I must of opened several hundred chest so far... No Beelz or SR T^T

Hope you guys are having better luck than me in the event.

Edit:
A few minutes after typing out this message, got a comrade request.
Player ID: badluck <- The game must be trying to tell me something Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
HoundR

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 10:57 am

aszutai wrote:
Game itself is engaging enough, a combination of city building, resource management and card collecting. What makes the game fun for me so far is that you can still enjoy playing it even as a free player and there's plenty of ways to obtain SRs.

So far I'm liking it but I'll wait and see how it turns out once the game gets older, if they'll start to cut off the free player, much like so many of these type of games that I have played so far. They generally tend to try and force people to pay more and more once the game matures.

Back to the event though, I must of opened several hundred chest so far... No Beelz or SR T^T

Hope you guys are having better luck than me in the event.

Edit:
A few minutes after typing out this message, got a comrade request.
Player ID: badluck <- The game must be trying to tell me something Laughing

I hope the other request you got gives you better luck ^^

My current SR count is 8: 6 Beels (but I have 2 HSRs now) , 1 Mammon, 1 Queen Of Pirates. I really wanted a HSR Mammon, but I was kinda weak at the time, even with an event Temple Knight. Beelzebub, on the other hand, seems to love me, and I definitely love her back by now Razz

So, my current AW team is: R Hathor, HSR Beel, R Angel, R Musician, N Military Band. I'm using MB to max her Friendship, but I'm not sure if she's better than Musician, even if she will probably die first every time.

Others I could add to that team are: Queen Of Pirates, HR Soldier, HR Temple Knight (only because she's at full soldiers), Anubis, Judge, etc. I have many Rs, but I don't know which ones would be best for the team. Any ideas??

On another note, I HATE SCHOLAR! I can't find her anymore, and when I did, my inventory was full :/ She's stuck at 1*

EDIT: I saw someone getting a Beel, so congrats Smile
And I had to mention this, since it's happened to me a lot: I really hate that the "Dispatch Unit" button is useless and changes whenever it wants. I've found myself battling a full HP, lv.200 Beel with my Star Readers/exp giver team many times and it's not cool.
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 11:34 am

@Hound

Probably you should switch the Military Band for someone tankier of higher rarity. I've never seen buffs and debuffs proc more than 3x so I don't know if the Musician and the Band can stack with each other.
Back to top Go down
lace
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 12:37 pm

Most of the buffs and debuffs stack. The ones that can proc multiple times (like Musician or Delphinus) are capped at 3x procs per card.

MBand vs Musician boils down to this:

Are you tanky enough that you want to risk 2~3x Musician procs or are you content with MBand's one proc?
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 12:53 pm

That's good to know. I wonder if they're going to nerf military band though.
Back to top Go down
lace
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:04 pm

I could see them nerfing her proc rate or something. Right now she's superior to Shaman/Brave/2x Proc Musician

The only other Normal card I could find that does the same thing is Barbarian and that's 25% w/ a start of battle proc only.

Not gonna lie I've been tempted to throw Brave to the sidelines and slip her in since they both can only proc once and do the same thing. If she gets hit and dies without activating she did just about as much as Brave (who dies in two hits) does for me 80% of the time. I use Brave (HR) / Necro (w/ maxed skill) (HR) / Mammon (HSR) / Aqua Knight (HR) / Delphinus (R)

If Brave activates and I can manage to keep everyone alive long enough to get 3x Delph procs (skill is only at like 5 or so, so like 7%? activation rate) then I can usually go for 200~300k. I know I'm hurting myself by not using another Cool element HR/R instead of Mammon (for the 10% R/HR team and 5% for 3x Cool element) but at the same time I feel Mammon is strong enough to make that boost insignificant. Mammon procs do more damage than Aqua Knight proc with that 15% boost (~12-14k vs 9~10k). At the same time I suppose the damage potential is better if the other Cool element HR (Shaman) activates with Brave.

I've also been entertaining the idea that if I got a second Beelzebub I would go with Ishtar (HSR) / Titan (SR) / Mammon (HSR) / Beelzebub (SR) / Beelzebub (SR) for the 20% damage boost (Super Rare Force of 15% for full SR/HSR team and Dark Evil I for 5% of 3x Dark Element) and just see what happens.
Back to top Go down
masta518
☆☆☆
masta518

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 5:48 pm

aszutai wrote:

The only other mobile TCG I've played is Cryptids, but I came into that too late to know if it got worse or better. Still, that sounds disheartening! I only hope it stays fair and gets more popular, because I think they have a winning formula there.
But yeah, I might switch out Fanta to my secondary game now that I found this (just got a Knight from a daily summon!).
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 8:08 pm

@HoundR lol, thanks for the request, added you Smile

I've got quite a few Rs from the event so I guess it's not all bad. Marching Band is actually quite good, replaced my Shaman with her. 50% atk boost (to all) + 200% self atk boost gets me about 20k dmg per hit if I'm lucky.

Edit:

Did they update the skill for Kaguya? I'm noticing her skill proc even when she's at full hp now. And finally got my first SRs in the event, a Beelz and Sea Princess Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Takajyo

Takajyo

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 11:39 pm

So many ppl at fanta forum playing vc...wow
Looks like time for me to do a little pr XD

Hyperactive in VC, started during mid princess kaguya event. My first SR drop is Aries (biggerthanAlvidawtflol)
Currently using HR Hathor, 2*SR Scylla, 2x HR Delphinius and HR Angel for this event.

Comrade list is always full as i accepts any comrade request (only rejected the username badluck lol). If interested to add me do drop me a msg here so that i will remove inactives Smile
ID: 2ekp0

@aszutai - How many times did you saw her proc? I tried 10 matches with Beelzebub but didn't managed to see her proc at all
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 1:55 am

@aszutai

Didn't notice anything different. By any chance your other party members were damage?

Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 2:21 am

Takajyo wrote:

@aszutai - How many times did you saw her proc? I tried 10 matches with Beelzebub but didn't managed to see her proc at all

If you're talking about Marching Band, for me her skill activates more often than Shaman. Which is more than enough reason for me to make the switch. Downside is she gets taken out with one hit X(

I don't think I ever had gone through 10 battles without her skill activating at least once. But random is random, you could just hit a string of bad luck there with the skill activation chances.

Blargod wrote:
@aszutai

Didn't notice anything different. By any chance your other party members were damage?

I thought it was odd as well, that's why I paid extra attention the second time it happened just to make sure. It was third turn in the battle, two of the party members were damaged but Kaguya herself was at full health. There were also a few occasions where her skill activated when her health at above 50% as well.

I'll update if I see it happening again Smile
Back to top Go down
Takajyo

Takajyo

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 3:33 am

aszutai wrote:

If you're talking about Marching Band, for me her skill activates more often than Shaman. Which is more than enough reason for me to make the switch. Downside is she gets taken out with one hit X(

I don't think I ever had gone through 10 battles without her skill activating at least once. But random is random, you could just hit a string of bad luck there with the skill activation chances.

Oops, sorry i was talking about kaguya, forgot to mention her name =X

aszutai wrote:

I thought it was odd as well, that's why I paid extra attention the second time it happened just to make sure. It was third turn in the battle, two of the party members were damaged but Kaguya herself was at full health. There were also a few occasions where her skill activated when her health at above 50% as well.

From what i tested previously, Kaguya skill activates when total unit hp on the top left screen is below 50%, it's not kaguya's hp alone.
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 5:01 am

Takajyo wrote:
aszutai wrote:

From what i tested previously, Kaguya skill activates when total unit hp on the top left screen is below 50%, it's not kaguya's hp alone.

I see, that's probably the case then; thanks for clearing it up Smile

Off topic, just evolved Sailor, an evolution accident happened and she turn into a Mind Flayer o.O; Can't say I saw that one coming.
Back to top Go down
lace
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 12:06 pm

aszutai wrote:
Off topic, just evolved Sailor, an evolution accident happened and she turn into a Mind Flayer o.O; Can't say I saw that one coming.

That's why Mind Flayer looked so familiar! I thought I had seen that face somewhere before Laughing

My luck in fighting AW seems to have randomly improved. When delph goes off all three times I can consistently deal 300k+
Back to top Go down
masta518
☆☆☆
masta518

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 3:54 pm

Well, got Beezlebub up to lvl 40 and my dolphin warrior can no longer beat her >_<
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:07 pm

@lace What's the composition of your aw team?

masta518 wrote:
Well, got Beezlebub up to lvl 40 and my dolphin warrior can no longer beat her >_<

That's pretty normal, especially if you just started. Send them to your allies once they become too much to handle, having an active guild help out a lot too. Also, poke any archwitch that gets send your way. You'll get a chest regardless of the damage you did to it, as long as the archwitch is defeated before the time limit Smile
Back to top Go down
lace
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 1:01 am

aszutai wrote:

Swapping stuff in and out based on what I get. That post was made when I had SR Titan + HR Necro + HSR Mammon + SR Beelzebub + R Delphinus. For now I swapped out Titan for Half-Elf. Thinking of ditching Beelzebub for Brave. Just trying things out to see what sticks.
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:35 am

So... anyone interested in making an alliance since we have quite a few players here?

*edit,

Also, anyone know what's the evolution accident for Millionaire? I'm guessing it's that pauper looking unit, but I wonder what's her skill.
Back to top Go down
lace
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:40 pm

If it's the poor little girl that you sometimes fight, she has ATK Down 25%. Weaker than Delphinus but stronger than Halfelf. Useful either way if you can get her I'd guess.
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:46 pm

lace wrote:
If it's the poor little girl that you sometimes fight, she has ATK Down 25%. Weaker than Delphinus but stronger than Halfelf. Useful either way if you can get her I'd guess.

Thanks. Guess I'll be sticking to millionaire then since an all out party heal that isn't a light-based unit is quite rare.
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 9:40 pm

lace wrote:
aszutai wrote:

Swapping stuff in and out based on what I get. That post was made when I had SR Titan + HR Necro + HSR Mammon + SR Beelzebub + R Delphinus. For now I swapped out Titan for Half-Elf. Thinking of ditching Beelzebub for Brave. Just trying things out to see what sticks.

I see, is Delphinus useful? I see a lot of people recommending her, I have one but her skill is still at lv 1 with 5% activation chance. Debating on restructuring my current aw team since I have some new units that's probably more useful :/

Current AW team: HSR Kaguya, HR Kung Fu Master, HR Gladiator, HR Europa, HN Marching Band

Possible replacements: HSR Bellzebub, R Delphinus, HR Necromancer, HR Brave, SR Titania, HR Oni, R Millionaire (replace with Kaguya possibly?)

I also got 2 Idler that can possibly become a Super Soldier, or two Dark Knight for a Paladin? Since I need to count on evolution accidents for those, not sure if I'll get them or not :/ Anyone know the stats or skills for Paladin/Super Soldier? It seems like a lot of people want them, but not sure why. Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lace
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:34 pm

aszutai wrote:
lace wrote:
aszutai wrote:

I see, is Delphinus useful? I see a lot of people recommending her, I have one but her skill is still at lv 1 with 5% activation chance. Debating on restructuring my current aw team since I have some new units that's probably more useful :/

Current AW team: HSR Kaguya, HR Kung Fu Master, HR Gladiator, HR Europa, HN Marching Band

Possible replacements: HSR Bellzebub, R Delphinus, HR Necromancer, HR Brave, SR Titania, HR Oni, R Millionaire (replace with Kaguya possibly?)

I also got 2 Idler that can possibly become a Super Soldier, or two Dark Knight for a Paladin? Since I need to count on evolution accidents for those, not sure if I'll get them or not :/ Anyone know the stats or skills for Paladin/Super Soldier? It seems like a lot of people want them, but not sure why. Thanks Very Happy

The ATK Down proc rate caps at 10% when maxed, but it's very strong when it goes off. It's useful if you do decent amounts of damage or care about trying to ace things. The goal of them is to get the damage output from the AW low enough for AoE heals to overcome it. Then either the AW dies or it runs away due to 100 turn limit.

Paladin is like a super Necro/Medic/Mermaid. 15% base chance to heal a single target for 50%. Super Soldier is wanted for people who attack or defend duels due to her chance to instantly kill an entire team at the start of battle.

Paladin would probably be bad for this AW since she's Light and the AW is Dark.
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:38 am

Definitely try to turn the Dark Knights into a Paladin. Dark Knight has a weird skill and has it's own use to some certain extent (high proc rate and is pretty much anti light) but the HSR Beelzebub trumps her in terms of stats.

Back to top Go down
Takajyo

Takajyo

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 1:18 am

@aszutai abit of add on info for what lace explained.

Super Soldier skill when maxed is 20% chance to cause aoe instant death (light property) at start of battle. She is widely used for campaign, duel and defence. For me i use her during campaign and duel at 1 hp and she can still dish out an aoe damage of 16k to 18k, wiping the enemy instantly.

Paladin is a super necro not only becuase of her healing chance, her stats is imba too if using maxed lvl + 5% arcana succession during accident. Her stats at lvl 50 is 7395 attack, 7881 defense and 8190 soldiers. It's good to have her around against other element AW next time Cool
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 4:28 am

Thanks everyone, that was some very useful information. Going to go for Paladin with full stats first then, wish me luck XD

Once I got Paladin, will probably swap out Kaguya for her? I'll also swap out Europa for HSR Beelz. Hum, team composition will be a bit of a mess then. So will need to add a red element to at least get the 5% bonus. Probably will swap Delphinus in for HN Marching Band, Marching Band's useful; but Beelz takes her out in one hit...

New AW team: HSR Beelz, HR Paladin (if possible), HR Kung Fu Master, HR Gladiator(still looking for a replacement for her), R Delphinus

Edit: Evolution to Paladin failed >.< Have Dark Knight now. Guess that means I'm keeping Kaguya on and swapping the other two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next