Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide'

Go down 
+9
PapaJuggalo
predator852
DarkSteelBlade
svenelementz
wingwu1
chosenforsaken
xfalconhunterx
siangaun
LuziMiazawa
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide' Empty
PostSubject: Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide'   Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide' I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 10:20 am

This is a general help "guide" for those who are encountering problems with purchasing any Fanta Points/Coins and seek help.
I think it is better that way, so new users may see this thread immediately and won't open up a new Thread asking for help, because there are a bunch of these threads.

If you see I don't bump it up, I'd love if someone else would bump it up.

If included Android and iOS devices. First I listed Android and if you want to check for the iOS device list, please scroll down.

Also, if you think I've missed some purchasing bug, please contact me. Either write me a PM, kik message or write a post here.

Android devices:

Please be very careful if you try to purchase Coins on a Android device, because there's a bug(it is confirmed) that'll make it to your worst purchasing experience you may ever had:

If you try to purchase coins and you get the message your purchase failed, STOP purchasing IMMEDIATELY. DON'T try it again. Please, just don't.

If you get the message and you continue to try, you'll keep getting this message and some time later you may notice that money from you CC or Google Wallet was charged. Problem here is: ALL failed purchases WILL be charged, but you won't get any coins at all.

After some research and special thanks to xfalconhunterx it was found out that the problem lies within Google. xfalconhunterx has summed up what they did and please read it, because it is helpful:

What to do?:

1. What xfalconhunterx found out after contacting Mobage

READ ME! I'M IMPORTANT!:
2. If you made screenshots/whatsoever, include them in your email to Google if they ask for it.

Note: You still can contact Mobage, but they will likely throw links at you of Google Support or something like that.

iOS devices:

This isn't actual nothing unusal, it happens often enough, but there are actually two failed purchases that can happen.

1st case of failed purchase on an iOS device:

Sometimes, you buy some coins and the money is taken, but you don't get any Fanta Pts/Coins delievered, even if you wait 24 hours.

What to do?

1. Go to your email and take a screenshot of the email Apple sent you after your purchase. Mobage needs the ID number. You can also do that on iTunes:
↪ Go to the iTunes store.
↪ Click on your email that is displayed on the top left.  
↪ Click on account and log into your account.
↪ Scroll down until you see "Purchase History" and click on "See all"
↪ You'll see all purchases you made and search for the Fanta Pts/Coin purchase and make a screenshot.
2. After you've done that, you go to Mobage Support and click on "Submit a request". Write them an email of what excatly happened and that you'd like the coins to be added to your account.
3. Wait for their reply. If they don't reply within 24h, contact them again and if they still don't reply, I suggest to go to their Facebook page and write on their wall.

What to do if Mobage claims it has nothing to do with them?:

1. Contact the Apple support.
2. Do everything I explained previously in the first steps of contacting Mobage. Screenshots and etc.
3. Also make a screenshot of the mail you got from Mobage and include this in your E-Mail.

Why you should contact Apple? They have security system and they'll refund you the lost money and Mobage has 30 days to pay the money back to Apple.

2nd case of failed purchase on an iOS device:

If you encounter this problem, this happens: You are trying to purchase coins, but you get a failed message and you cannot purchase any coins at all, doesn't matter how often you try. Neither your money is taken.

What to do?

1. Contact Apple. Usually it has actual nothing to do with Mobage. Yepp, usually the problem lies within Apple this time.
2. Explain to them what kind of game you're playing and that you tried to purchase coins, but you got a failed message AND write them WHAT kind of failed message you got. If possible make a screenshot of the failed message pop up window.
3. Tell them no money were taken, just say you can't purchase any coins at all.

Last edited by LuziMiazawa on Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:39 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide'   Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide' I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 10:15 pm

Bumping it up, so it is one of the first topics Razz
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide'   Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide' I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 7:31 am

Someone has information if this is still continuing?
Back to top Go down
siangaun
☆☆☆
siangaun

PostSubject: Re: Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide'   Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide' I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 8:59 am

So far i bought moba coins, all are success Smile
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide'   Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide' I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 11:14 am

siangaun wrote:
So far i bought moba coins, all are success Smile
Android user? o3o
Back to top Go down
xfalconhunterx
☆☆☆
xfalconhunterx

PostSubject: Re: Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide'   Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide' I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 9:20 pm

It's happening again today. BEWARE!
Back to top Go down
chosenforsaken

PostSubject: Re: Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide'   Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide' I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:08 am

I hope they fix this in today's maintenance.

How am I supposed to get event units? scratch
Back to top Go down
xfalconhunterx
☆☆☆
xfalconhunterx

PostSubject: Re: Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide'   Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide' I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 11:38 am

So, I missed out on Krene (40 Oasis Pots away) because Google Play seemed to have some kind of issue going on.

Mobage got back to me 11 hours later and advised that it was Google blocking the transaction, not them. I have a ticket in with Google now to understand why. As far as I can see at this time, my CC was never charged.

I added funds to my Google Play wallet as a test/workaround and attempted to use that as my payment. The Google account was debited, but the MobaCoin did not credit. 8 hours after the error, my Google Wallet was back to it's original total. I attempted again, using the GP Wallet and got the same error.

Hoping Google can shed some light on the issue. If there's anything I can add to the conversation regarding "why," I'll do so in a follow-up.
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide'   Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide' I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 12:43 pm

Thank you, Falcon. It's very important to know that, since some never go a reply of Mobage and money was actually taken away.

Thanks for keeping us updated.
Back to top Go down
xfalconhunterx
☆☆☆
xfalconhunterx

PostSubject: Re: Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide'   Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide' I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:16 pm

UPDATE: Okay, this may not apply in all circumstances, but here's how mine played out.

Mobage actually got back to me within 10 hours. I submitted 2 tickets for 2 different issues. One was the "Error" on my CC transactions through Google Play and the other was my Google Wallet "error" that debited my account but credited it back within a few hours. Mobage pointed to Google being the cause of the transaction cancellation and provided me with links to contact Google to address it.

I contacted Google via ticket (which didn't provide me with any response or answers after 5 hours) so I also called them directly. The agent I spoke with advised that multiple transactions in succession will trigger an account hold from Google. The agent recommended that I wait 3-5 min between transactions to prevent this from happening. While this protects honest consumers from fraud (which I am grateful for,) it also wasn't stated anywhere that I saw in my brief search. It's more of an "encounter it and we'll tell you why" thing. They confirmed that the CC transactions that I attempted (and they cancelled) would not be retro-charged. They also confirmed clearing the flag on my account and suggested that I wait 3-5 min between transactions in the future to avoid the flag. Frankly, I think I'll wait up to 10 min.

As of now, my CC statements show no charges correlating to the "Error" transactions and my Google Wallet is fully restored to the correct balance.

Should anyone get an "error" in the future, stop IMMEDIATELY (after the first occurrence) and contact Mobage. At that point, follow-up with Google if so directed (and do so before you attempt any further transactions.)
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide'   Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide' I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:20 pm

Okay, thank you, I'm going to post what you wrote in the first post! ^_^
Back to top Go down
wingwu1

PostSubject: Re: Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide'   Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:05 pm

so.. they ate my google credit - any advise on how to go about this..?
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide'   Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide' I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 5:37 am

wingwu1 wrote:
so.. they ate my google credit  - any advise on how to go about this..?
Read the last post xfalconhunterx made. It should help you.
Back to top Go down
wingwu1

PostSubject: Re: Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide'   Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide' I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 10:30 am

ya had to contact google all sorted ^^ thanx
Back to top Go down
svenelementz

PostSubject: Re: Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide'   Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide' I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 8:07 am

I missed this post, and was charged for the 10000coins pack 5x times...

Sendt a mail just now to them, so we will see how this turns out.

Might add, im utterly frustrated and angry right now.
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide'   Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide' I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 8:47 am

svenelementz wrote:

Hey Sven, did you checked Falcones post? It has useful informations. Contact Google about it, call them.
Back to top Go down
svenelementz

PostSubject: Re: Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide'   Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide' I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 9:36 am

LuziMiazawa wrote:
svenelementz wrote:

Hey Sven, did you checked Falcones post? It has useful informations. Contact Google about it, call them.

Oh right.

I understood it as mail mobage, then wait for reply, and so on contact google.
But i guess i could try them right away, thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
svenelementz

PostSubject: Re: Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide'   Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide' I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 1:04 pm

EDIT:

Seems the money has been returned allready.

I got a reply from google they would refund the 10000coins i have allready used lol.

And the other 4 transactions are gone, and they did not mention them even if i included it in the mail.

best case scenario would be i get everything back.
Dont mind some free coins :p

But, as i tried to buy new ones now, it keep loading like last time.
So closed fantasica before it could finish, recon same thing was about to happen.
Back to top Go down
svenelementz

PostSubject: Re: Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide'   Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide' I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:06 pm

dont know if this is permanent. but as of now, i have gotten everything i used on coins back from google, even the money for the 10000mc coins i did get and use lol :p

I feel happy right now, but i have a bad feeling something might change during the next hours :p
Back to top Go down
DarkSteelBlade

PostSubject: Re: Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide'   Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide' I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 7:06 pm

Question i would like a idea what to do? I tried to buy coins and the error happen it was 1020 pack 9.99 dollar one. It went in on my card but i never got the coins what do i do? The error said transaction failed. I only tried once so because i read this post in the past. And it was one time after about 2 weeks not rapid spending either. Wait and see for a bit? or post something somewhere? Just happen a few min ago.
Back to top Go down
xfalconhunterx
☆☆☆
xfalconhunterx

PostSubject: Re: Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide'   Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide' I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 11:36 pm

The error returned.

Seems Google flagged me again because I tried to use Google Wallet credit, then, 10 min later, attempted a CC payment.

Error.

No Coins. No Charge. Complaint lodged with Google. 12 Hours later, no resolution.
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide'   Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide' I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 12:04 am

Happened to me on a $1 purchase. Told me it was sucessful, then the game said failed. 2 hours later the game said it went through...finally got coins
Back to top Go down
DarkSteelBlade

PostSubject: Re: Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide'   Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide' I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 8:04 am

so i should wait then for a few?
Back to top Go down
DarkSteelBlade

PostSubject: Re: Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide'   Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide' I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 12:58 am

It fixed itself thank you any way
Back to top Go down
PapaJuggalo

PostSubject: MOBACOINS Purchase   Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide' I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:18 pm

I've been playing a long time and have never had a problem making a purchase. Last night I purchased a chest of MOBACOINS and 24 hours later have still not received them. It's normally instantaneous. I have contacted MOBA with no response. My question is have any of yall had similar problems before?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide'   Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide' I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide'
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next