Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Valkyrie Crusade by Nubee

Go down 
+2
cyndre
GnatB
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Blablablablabla

Valkyrie Crusade by Nubee Empty
PostSubject: Valkyrie Crusade by Nubee   Valkyrie Crusade by Nubee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 5:01 pm

Hey guys! There is an awesome game. It's called Valkyrie Crusade. My VC ID is sk22.
The gameplay is City Building X Card Battle. It's gameplay is the only one played like that.
The card rarities are N, HN, R, HR, SR, HSR, UR, HUR.
The card battle mechanics is by tapping one of your cards, tapping the selected enemy and you attack. You can have a Max of 5 cards in a deck.
The artwork is very beautiful, some of the VC cards remind me of Fanta units...
HUR Crescendo reminds me of Shethvana and R 2* Susie reminds me of Cane...

P.S. I'm a new member so I can't post links or emails...the Valkyrie Crusade Wikia link will be posted soon!
Back to top Go down
GnatB
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade by Nubee   Valkyrie Crusade by Nubee I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 4:36 pm

Figured I'd give it a try, my invite code is 8wjbs
Back to top Go down
Blablablablabla

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade by Nubee   Valkyrie Crusade by Nubee I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 5:31 pm

Uh-oh, GnatB! Your comrade list is full!
Back to top Go down
cyndre

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade by Nubee   Valkyrie Crusade by Nubee I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 9:42 pm

Going to give this a try:
8wkm0
Back to top Go down
Blablablablabla

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade by Nubee   Valkyrie Crusade by Nubee I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 1:31 am

*EXCLUSIVE FOR ANDROID USERS ONLY* Please enter sk22 for an awesome R card, Assistant Loid! You can get more by other people entering your Nubee ID!
Back to top Go down
GnatB
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade by Nubee   Valkyrie Crusade by Nubee I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 10:40 pm

Well, that's funky. Apparently only way to transfer data is via facebook/twitter. A behavior which I don't particularly condone. (Particularly since I neither have, nor want, a facebook/twitter account)

And no, I don't particularly wish to start albuming all those N cards again either. Grrrr.

Maybe I'll make a facebook account, transfer, then immediately cancel the account.
Back to top Go down
GnatB
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade by Nubee   Valkyrie Crusade by Nubee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 12:55 am

Maybe not the best place, but thinking strategy, what do folks thing are the most useful skills, and when are they useful?

The healing/defense skills seem pretty useless.

the attk%+ buff party seems nice, the individual one less so.

I first though the "enemy can't move" for x turns ones were real nice, (even perfect evolved an R one) until I did some research.  Most of those (all the ones I have) can only proc once per fight, so it basically only gives you a single extra attack per turn at 100%.  Whereas the attack skills can mostly proc an unlimited # of times per fight, and typically do 200%+ damage...

Which leads to the attack skills.  Those seem far and away the best.  They can proc an unlimited # of times, and don't take up a turn so are pure extra damage.  Downside for the single target ones though is aganst the fantasy archwitch, they'll probably hit one of the henchmen where damage doesn't accumulate over multiple fights.
Back to top Go down
Slacktastical

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade by Nubee   Valkyrie Crusade by Nubee I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 11:02 am

You really want a good single crit card and some buffers to buff the crit. I use 3 or 4 crits then 2 buffers and when they proc buffed they do insane damage.
Back to top Go down
Slacktastical

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade by Nubee   Valkyrie Crusade by Nubee I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 11:04 am

This is my favorite backup game when I was into fanta and it's nice using up your vitality and being done with the game for hours while it regens. Also just share the hard faw so you get credit after tagging it because they will be your best cards for a while if just starting
Back to top Go down
GnatB
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade by Nubee   Valkyrie Crusade by Nubee I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 1:31 am

Slacktastical wrote:
You really want a good single crit card and some buffers to buff the crit. I use 3 or 4 crits then 2 buffers and when they proc buffed they do insane damage.

So far don't have any good crit cards, (Only one I have only triggers if the unit is near defeat, which isn't particularly useful.) I did perfect evo the Seducir from the previous event, probably the best card I currently have. It's skill at least provides my team with some survivability, and it can take a number of hits, unlike any of my other cards.

Slacktastical wrote:
Also just share the hard faw so you get credit after tagging it because they will be your best cards for a while if just starting

Unfortunately, most of my comrades aren't powerful enough. It's rare that one of my faw's is actually killed. Offed Seducir 95 times. Offed Contagion twice. So far I've offed Durandal 73 times (just got the affection reward). Cocina? Once.

(P.S. Really not a big fan of having to rely on RNG for your second reward SR... or even your reward UR's)
Back to top Go down
phazerp89
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade by Nubee   Valkyrie Crusade by Nubee I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 9:14 am

Used to play VC a lot -- consistent great art and you can get lots of good stuff for free as long as you put in the effort, but too much effort required. Not nearly as much as Fanta (that said I didn't bother with rankings) but the fact that you can actually get good stuff in VC made me play it a lot more so eventually I got tired of it.

As mentioned the end-game cards are critical hitters and AOE attack buffers. Early on self attack buffers and healers are useful until you get better cards.

Edit// Oh yeah there's a forum for VC at tcgapp if you're interested.
Back to top Go down
Slacktastical

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade by Nubee   Valkyrie Crusade by Nubee I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 2:03 pm

yeah the RNG for the bosses will drive you crazy, but they added the heart thing so you can grind at least one copy fairly easy. feel free to add me and share any bosses and i will kill them for you if i am online, 7cqmo. also, being in an alliance means when you share the boss to the alliance all the members get the help request so that plays a huge part in the game as well. we may have space in mine if you are interested, a very nice and helpful one with high level people.
Back to top Go down
GnatB
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade by Nubee   Valkyrie Crusade by Nubee I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 6:01 pm

So far my alliance seems reasonable active, though only a couple seem to help much against aw's.

I get the feeling though that a lot of my better comrades are simply on when I'm not, and vice versa.  Probably Asian/Europe, while I'm U.S.  Seemed like the arena times weren't very considerate of US schedules either.  (though my alliance was active/good enough to pick up 2 of the SR from there.  IIRC 1 point shy of the 3rd.)  Fairly large chunks of time when It's a struggle to even kill the regular aw.

I do have a decent AoE attack buffer, (100% at 20%, Parvati) but it's one of those that can only trigger first round.  I've been thinking of boosting the skill, but with only 1 card, that seems like to be a waste.  Only other one I have is Sedna (25% at 5%), but that seems so rare/unpowerful as to not really be worth it.
Back to top Go down
GnatB
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade by Nubee   Valkyrie Crusade by Nubee I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 8:00 pm

Woot.  Finally got my 2nd Durandal.

edit: (2/2)  Gotta say, Durandal has definitely improved my damage dealing capability.  Used to be I'd maybe do 50k to 200k (if I got really lucky).  Now I'm doing 200k to 500k.

Thing of beauty when both she and Parvati have buffed, and each of her hits is 50k.

Also finally got a critter (Orc, amalgam of heavy armor and shapeshifter, IIRC?)  Only Rare, and have to Amalgam a rare if I want more of her.  (which is dubious), but I'm leveling her up anyways.  Almost certainly be better than the two other non evo'd Rare's I still have in my AW unit.  (both are 250% at 25%) once she's leveled up some.  (Heck, she procced for about as much as they do at lvl 1 with only 100 soldiers.... though only 5% odds.)  Not sure it's really worth buffing up her skill though as Red String appears to also be a critter.  If I manage to get 2 of her... yummy.  May even keep 'em separate just so I have 2 critters...  Though of course I'll have to get to the special map.  Presumably you get there by finishing the first one?  Anybody know for sure?  As the nodes fly, I'm about 2/3rds of the way through the first map, though of course, the later nodes are more expensive to clear.... and harder too.

edit (2/3)  Amusingly, already got an RNG  Claudius from an allies AW.  Now just need to finish the map to go after red string.
edit (1 hour later) And more amusingly, just pulled Chocolatier from an allies FAW. Not sure what to do with her, too expensive really to put on any team right now until I level barracks up more, and her skill doesn't really seem that impressive.
Back to top Go down
GnatB
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade by Nubee   Valkyrie Crusade by Nubee I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 4:00 pm

Probably not the best place for this, not sure if it was an update that got automatically pulled down, or if somethings going on with my phone, but as of this morning the games behaving very badly.

VERY frequently crashing whenever I'm viewing a kingdom (either mine or somebody elses), and in the maiden shooting game, time was "jumping".  i.e. the time left jumping from 50 to 30 to 0.  Made it fairly hard to get a decent score when there was only like 10 seconds total.

edit 2/10: fwiw, reinstall didn't fix it.  On the bright side, 2x Claudius, 2x Red String, 1x Chocalatier.  Gonna keep HSR Claudius and (eventually) HSR Red String as is for now.  Chocalatier's skill really doesn't excite me, though it seems like a possible nice spoiler for defense...  You think you're gonna win in turn 1 with an AoE?  HAH! So getting it HUR/GUR doesn't really seem terribly useful.

Not sure if I should try to make headway on Celestial Realm 1, or support Comrades by finding them more AW's.  Still only 1/2 way through the Celestial Realm 1, and I could *really* use that 15 extra card limit.
Back to top Go down
Slacktastical

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade by Nubee   Valkyrie Crusade by Nubee I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 2:05 pm

i would get your extra card limit. you can also purchase more card inventory under the shop for i believe 300 jewels. you also get more resource producers after clearing one of the celestial realms.
Back to top Go down
Blablablablabla

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade by Nubee   Valkyrie Crusade by Nubee I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 6:17 pm

Tips for Killing FAW!
1. Have an ATK Up (Single), such as Lilim (THE BEST), Bloody Mary, or Amaterasu (Limited).
2. Have 2 Turn Skip, such as Matcha, Eros (Limited), or Toilet Ghost (Limited).
3. Have 2 ATK Up (Team), such as Scathach, Asherah, or Omoikane.
Currently, my F/AW Team consists of: Lilim, Matcha, Toilet Ghost, Scathach, and Asherah.
Happy FAW Killing!
Back to top Go down
Tatsumi San

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade by Nubee   Valkyrie Crusade by Nubee I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 12:51 am

I tried that game before this one but the resources tying into the character HP was a pain. I wanted to progress but I do more waiting than playing since I'm a freemium player.lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade by Nubee   Valkyrie Crusade by Nubee I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valkyrie Crusade by Nubee
Page 1 of 1