Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)

Go down 
+26
FoigordTuek
EdenLegaia
yuray
ZucchiniQueen
noobcake
Amoranis
wowyogurt
Keleos89
masta518
GoldoaWillNotMove
lace
HoundR
largepotato
Bobkyou
wonder246
aubade888
Willifer
Takajyo
Brokenluckx3
shadowmako
Timed
Asgard
aszutai
tomoyo
Lornoth
Blargod
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
shadowmako
☆☆

Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 1:12 am

*sigh* Boy don't do attempt to complete quests, do the campaigns and expect to keep your treasures in the process. I got a Red Gold(bag?) whatever its called in 1-3 of the event and within minutes of getting 3 bags, 3 duels. This is just ridiculous.

Fantasica didn't bug me this much. But that's mainly cause at least Fantasica let me assemble the Crimson Ring set without having some jackwagon steal it from me within three minutes of starting out.
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:47 am

People are always going to steal treasures because a single person cannot obtain all the treasures by themselves through questing/campaigning/chronicles. In my opinion, it may seem really bad in the start but this is actually a very smart mechanic. It's not like Fantasica where the PvP portion is a joke and once you complete a set, you're done.

Here, you have to complete 3 sets of a particular item and you actually have to obtain 2 of them from other players. The idea is very similar to Ayakashi Ghost Guild, which probably has the best artifact/item gathering idea I've seen for all these games. In AGG, you have to complete the set to get the initial card and subsequent completions give you magatamas (leveler cards in the game).
Back to top Go down
shadowmako
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 4:20 pm

I agree with you there. It IS a bad mechanic for those of us who are starting out.

Again, I'm more just bitter due to having my white tablet jacked 3 minutes out of the tutorial. Something I have never seen happen before.

That and my gold bags being taken within 5 minutes of getting them. Not like I can stop it being a new player and all. It's just aggravating to see "You have been challenged to a duel" every few minutes knowing full well you can't stop the attacks because you're new.

I mean, a warning about PvP being active as soon as the tutorial finished would have been nice.

Ayakashi at least has a level limit that higher ups can steal from lower levels. VC not so much.
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 7:11 pm

shadowmako wrote:
I agree with you there. It IS a bad mechanic for those of us who are starting out.

Again, I'm more just bitter due to having my white tablet jacked 3 minutes out of the tutorial. Something I have never seen happen before.

That and my gold bags being taken within 5 minutes of getting them. Not like I can stop it being a new player and all. It's just aggravating to see "You have been challenged to a duel" every few minutes knowing full well you can't stop the attacks because you're new.

I mean, a warning about PvP being active as soon as the tutorial finished would have been nice.

Ayakashi at least has a level limit that higher ups can steal from lower levels. VC not so much.

You see here's the thing about level restrictions, it's a doubled edged sword. In games like AGG and RoB, some people stagnate their levels to get an "edge" over their opponents since they're technically not leveling, but are obtaining better cards.

I agree with you thought that a level restriction wouldn't really hurt this game since people level up anyway by gathering resources and building structures, but I understand the rationale as to why they did what they did. For me, either way would work but I do feel that the developers are thinking more for the end game than most other games of these genres, which attract new players and try to aim for their pockets.
Back to top Go down
shadowmako
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 9:08 pm

Barely any attacks now that I have a L30 Android with full troops and a full trooped Dark Knight.
Back to top Go down
Willifer

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 6:16 am

Blargod wrote:
ITunes Link
Google Play Link

-Fan service to the max. I'm not joking... All the cards are female and they endearingly call you "master."

Downloading.
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 10:55 am

It's really fun! I've been playing it all day @__@

Initially it's really annoying to start, but once you get established it gets better. There is a portion of the game that is like resource management, it kind of reminds me of a fanta and farmville hybrid XD. I spent 12 bucks on a whim and got a SR card, which is the equivalent of a 6* (if you consider HSR to be 7*?). However, the SR cards have a 10 percent pull rate, unlike fanta which has a 2 percent pull rate for 6*. Their packs appear to be more expensive, but when you pull a premium pack you only get rare or higher cards, and the more times you pull the more likely it is that you will pull a SR card. Also you can get the currency to pull premium packs by completing quests and competing. Another fun aspect is you can defeat Arch witches in events, and if they are a high level you have a chance to pull a SR event card.

My ID if anyone wants to ally:2g7uy

You can find your ID by clicking on Battle log>Profile.
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 11:31 am

Willifer wrote:

Downloading.
Ahem...
Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 2 Screen10

Much more explicit than Alvida's sexual innuendo on how men want to join her crew since her "chest" (bosom or an actual tresure chest) is "loaded"
Back to top Go down
wonder246

wonder246

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 4:25 am

Sorry I have probbably missed it, but where do white and yellow tablets drop? also, how can i change profile picture/card?
Back to top Go down
Bobkyou
☆☆☆
Bobkyou

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:42 am

2 of the artifacts from every set can only be acquired by pvp.

Your profile card is whatever card you have marked as your favorite. You can set this in the edit card screen.
Back to top Go down
wonder246

wonder246

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:44 am

Oh what a neusance... I've been checking for white and yellow tablets in duels for 2 days now, noone ever has them :/ Thanks for reply!
Back to top Go down
Bobkyou
☆☆☆
Bobkyou

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:41 am

I think now that the event is winding down, a lot more people are stumbling upon tablets. Finally completed my set today.
Back to top Go down
largepotato

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 11:49 am

Tried this a couple weeks ago, but it crashes in Bluestacks.

e: Samurai Empires works, but I'm not a fan of the card art style in that.
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 1:52 am

^Even if you could make it work on your bluestacks, an account is linked to one device only. Switching it to another account stops that old device from linking to that account.
Back to top Go down
largepotato

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 4:04 am

That assumes such a device exists.
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 2:01 pm

So you're telling me that you want to play it all in bluestacks? To answer your initial question then, yes it works even with the latest version of bluestacks.
Back to top Go down
largepotato

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 2:09 pm

It actually wasn't a question.

Always crashes in the tutorial after I click quest and she starts talking.

What version do you have? Mine is 0.7.11.879 I downloaded and installed on the 22nd.
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 2:14 pm

Back to top Go down
largepotato

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 2:23 pm

Guess I will try reinstalling VC tomorrow and hope it was just bad data.

Otherwise it's wait till July or so when the new Nexus 7 is rumoured to be coming out.
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 2:28 pm

It also might be an OS problem (or whatever drivers are installed in that OS) as well. Bluestacks is very inconsistent on which OS it works for certain games and what not. It's kind of random at times.
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 8:42 pm

vfwenglae'awe'panwewewean

Pulled Fortuna and Mamon the same day XD. I got Mamon after fighting Mind flayer 50 times @___@.

I think Valk Crusade might be growing on me XD.

General Tips:

Don't worry about duel and campaign at first, focus on building and upgrading your castle and resources.

If you do get into a fight that you know you're going to lose, then stop the application. It counts it as a withdrawl so you don't lose your units.

Join a good alliance and get help taking down archwitches.

Don't bother spending. It really doesn't help. I got lots of awesome stuff just playing free.
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:31 am

aubade888 wrote:
vfwenglae'awe'panwewewean

Pulled Fortuna and Mamon the same day XD. I got Mamon after fighting Mind flayer 50 times @___@.

I think Valk Crusade might be growing on me XD.

Dunno how you guys are doing it. Killed Mind Flayer for more than 85x and still nothing.
Back to top Go down
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
HoundR

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 11:55 pm

I said I'd start playing this one after Mandragora, and my Kingdom is already the best one in the entire game Very Happy

... really, I swear.

Anyways, here's my ID: 2irja
Those Mind Flayers are already kicking my butt
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:35 pm

Manged to get Kaguya last event, but this one... Fought Mind Flayer 97 times and Mammon 39 times, not a single SR... Really wanted Mammon too, I'm just going to sit in a corner and be depressed T^T

Tried to send comrade request HoundR, you're maxed out already XD

ID: 264ay if anyone else wants to add me Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
lace
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 1:52 pm

I joined at the start of the Utopian Illusion event (Princess Kaguya) but never managed to get her. I did manage to get two Mammons to make HSR Mam during the Mammon event though.

Fiddling around trying to find a good team to beat up Beelz with. I don't have any Attack Down cards or it would be an obvious choice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next