Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)

Go down 
+26
FoigordTuek
EdenLegaia
yuray
ZucchiniQueen
noobcake
Amoranis
wowyogurt
Keleos89
masta518
GoldoaWillNotMove
lace
HoundR
largepotato
Bobkyou
wonder246
aubade888
Willifer
Takajyo
Brokenluckx3
shadowmako
Timed
Asgard
aszutai
tomoyo
Lornoth
Blargod
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 10:49 pm

New event up. Saint is a single evolve SR with near death full heal skill so don't feel too bad if you miss her.
Back to top Go down
jmoon10
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 5:01 pm

This has been a really fun game, but I called it quits a couple days ago. Personally, I enjoy Fantasica much more ONLY because of trading - which is probably the funnest thing for me to do in Fantasica.

Back to top Go down
masta518
☆☆☆
masta518

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 8:22 pm

Saint was available in the past as well. I'd say she's for collection only.
Back to top Go down
Takajyo

Takajyo

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 2:35 am

masta518 wrote:

since I already have two Lilims and two Chaos, so I get more reliable kills than a team that say, needs 2-3 cards to proc just to kill (with no healer even)
Ok now i know you got 2 Lilims and 2 Chaos Laughing
Back to top Go down
masta518
☆☆☆
masta518

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 8:00 am

I should edit that, I mean one Chaos lol.

Looks like we got some crossboarders here too! :p
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 10:29 am

Going to have to test her skill out more. I find it kind of weird that she only heals 50% upon near death. Usually cards that heal on near death use a full recovery heal. It could be possible that she may multi proc or she can revive allies. If she doesn't, she probably has the worst skill to date.
Back to top Go down
Takajyo

Takajyo

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 10:48 am

@masta518
We got lotsa crossboarders here lol. Just that some changed ID or some are quiet over tcgapp XD

@Blargod
I remember Tcgapp guys tested it's multi proc, that's why only heals 50% upon near death. It heals 70% at max lvl 10 btw.
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 11:54 am

Takajyo wrote:
@masta518
We got lotsa crossboarders here lol. Just that some changed ID or some are quiet over tcgapp XD

@Blargod
I remember Tcgapp guys tested it's multi proc, that's why only heals 50% upon near death. It heals 70% at max lvl 10 btw.
That's good to know. At least she'll have some use in certain teams.
Back to top Go down
Timed
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Timed

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 3:36 pm

Best AW ever is in this event.

APHRODITE is now the best healer in game (multiple activations full heal)
and her evo accident is better then Mammon O.O
Back to top Go down
masta518
☆☆☆
masta518

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:45 pm

OP SW Reward this event. Although I've heard that she only procs 2 times or something. If that's true, I'll instead try to evo accident her. She'll make a great alliance battle card!
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 6:34 pm

masta518 wrote:
OP SW Reward this event. Although I've heard that she only procs 2 times or something. If that's true, I'll instead try to evo accident her. She'll make a great alliance battle card!
I think this is true. I've noticed that Saint doesn't proc more than 2x as well; just as Flora never procs more than 3x.
Back to top Go down
masta518
☆☆☆
masta518

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 8:18 am

Blargod wrote:
masta518 wrote:
OP SW Reward this event.  Although I've heard that she only procs 2 times or something.  If that's true, I'll instead try to evo accident her.  She'll make a great alliance battle card!
I think this is true. I've noticed that Saint doesn't proc more than 2x as well; just as Flora never procs more than 3x.
What a shame.
I was intending on using her in my AW team, but I guess I'll have to keep trying to evo accident her :/
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 5:57 pm

masta518 wrote:
Blargod wrote:
masta518 wrote:
OP SW Reward this event.  Although I've heard that she only procs 2 times or something.  If that's true, I'll instead try to evo accident her.  She'll make a great alliance battle card!
What a shame.
I was intending on using her in my AW team, but I guess I'll have to keep trying to evo accident her :/
Ever since they put that AW field skill and the hardcap on heal skills on SR cards, it seriously makes Lilim teams even more important rather than nerfing them.
Back to top Go down
Abyssight
☆☆☆☆
Abyssight

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 1:29 pm

I started VC few weeks ago and got to level 31 so far.

I got lucky and pulled SR Wisp to take on the current AW at level 200 in 2 to 4 tries. But overall my team is struggling in the event area 4-*. The enemy damage would drain my resources before my vit points run out. If it gets worse in area 5-* I may need to abandon the plan to finish the map. Should I just focus on AW hunting instead?

Any tips for team building? Right now I have 2 healers (HR Ent and R Ariel), 2 group attacks (SR Wisp and R Arch Knight), and 1 DEF debuff (R Hydria). In reserve I have HR Shaman and R Knight for first turn buffs, but they rarely proc. I also have a bunch of single attack skill cards like Martial Artist and Sirius, who seem rather underwhelming with lower proc rate and lower damage compared to Wisp And Arch Knight.

And oh, if anyone wants to add me or even let me in the guild, my IGN is Larkronus.
Back to top Go down
rotarywhiz
☆☆☆☆☆
rotarywhiz

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 1:38 pm

Abyssight wrote:

I got lucky and pulled SR Wisp to take on the current AW at level 200 in 2 to 4 tries. But overall my team is struggling in the event area 4-*. The enemy damage would drain my resources before my vit points run out. If it gets worse in area 5-* I may need to abandon the plan to finish the map. Should I just focus on AW hunting instead?

Any tips for team building? Right now I have 2 healers (HR Ent and R Ariel), 2 group attacks (SR Wisp and R Arch Knight), and 1 DEF debuff (R Hydria). In reserve I have HR Shaman and R Knight for first turn buffs, but they rarely proc. I also have a bunch of single attack skill cards like Martial Artist and Sirius, who seem rather underwhelming with lower proc rate and lower damage compared to Wisp And Arch Knight.

And oh, if anyone wants to add me or even let me in the guild, my IGN is Larkronus.
I tried looking you up to send you an invite but I can't seem to find you.
Back to top Go down
Abyssight
☆☆☆☆
Abyssight

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 1:44 pm

rotarywhiz wrote:
Abyssight wrote:

I tried looking you up to send you an invite but I can't seem to find you.
I saw your post on the other thread too but I didn't manage to find you either. Are there multiple servers for this game?
Back to top Go down
masta518
☆☆☆
masta518

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:26 pm

Abyssight wrote:
I started VC few weeks ago and got to level 31 so far

If you're just starting out, you'll have a hard time clearing the later stages of the map without being vit/resource drained.  The best thing to do is plan it out and see if you can make it to the end (or reward mileage) and if not, then focus on hunting AWs.

Abyssight wrote:
I assume you want to talk AW team builds.  

In general, turn skippers, defense buffs, defense debuffs, and AoE attacks aren't that great.  Attack buffers, single target blasters, critters, healers, and attack debuffers are what you'll want.

At low levels, you'll want to outsustain the AW or do as much damage as you can.  Hm, so I'd recommend you get an attack debuffer or two (like derpinus or The Poor), two healers, and a critter/blaster.  You can also use Martial Artist as well; really, just experiment with my suggestions in mind. This should let you handle SR AWs to the higher double digit levels before you call for help.

If you want more information, then post on the TCGApp forum asking for help (or visit the chat); plenty of people there are willing to help out.

Abyssight wrote:
I'm actually guild hunting myself (I don't want a hardcore guild, but don't want a casual one either), so I can't do that.  However, feel free to add me on friends.  I'm on randomly throughout the day (EST) and can kill a few AW for you if I see them, but I'm not a dedicated killer or anything.

ID: 2ok13
Back to top Go down
Abyssight
☆☆☆☆
Abyssight

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 2:09 pm

Thanks for the reply. My choice of R/HR/SR cards is very limited at the moment, but I will have your recommendations in mind as I make progress. Currently for the AW I have SR Wisp, 2 group healers, 1 DEF buff, and Idler (lol) as filler. Most of the time I can take the level 200 AW down in 2 or 3 tries. Don't think I can do better with my limited options.

But my AW hunt has been largely fruitless so far. I have over 110 wins over AW Candy by now and I have 0 SR card drop and may be 5 R cards from her. A quick browse in the TCGApp forum sees many people with comparable wins getting 2 or 3 SR cards already. Guess I used up my luck with pulling SR Wisp. Sad 
Back to top Go down
masta518
☆☆☆
masta518

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 4:05 pm

Abyssight wrote:
Thanks for the reply. My choice of R/HR/SR cards is very limited at the moment, but I will have your recommendations in mind as I make progress. Currently for the AW I have SR Wisp, 2 group healers, 1 DEF buff, and Idler (lol) as filler. Most of the time I can take the level 200 AW down in 2 or 3 tries. Don't think I can do better with my limited options.
Once Wisp loses her AWx15 ability or whatever, you can resort to a self-buffer or blaster.  Until you start getting better cards, just send them to people to kill.

Abyssight wrote:
But my AW hunt has been largely fruitless so far.
People say the drop rate is anywhere from 1-2%, so don't get discouraged.  And remember, most of the people in those threads are sporting at least 500 kills. Furthermore, a lot of the people who don't get anything don't post, like people who don't browse the site or those who don't care.

Just a bit of general statistics to make you feel better.
Back to top Go down
Abyssight
☆☆☆☆
Abyssight

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 12:28 pm

Finally figured out how to find my nubee ID. It is 4rtta.

Feel free to add me.
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 10:23 pm

Interesting, AWs now go to level 250, and it seems that we're getting our first dark SR healer that can multi proc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13