Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)

Go down 
+26
FoigordTuek
EdenLegaia
yuray
ZucchiniQueen
noobcake
Amoranis
wowyogurt
Keleos89
masta518
GoldoaWillNotMove
lace
HoundR
largepotato
Bobkyou
wonder246
aubade888
Willifer
Takajyo
Brokenluckx3
shadowmako
Timed
Asgard
aszutai
tomoyo
Lornoth
Blargod
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
ZucchiniQueen
☆☆
ZucchiniQueen

Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 4:05 am

Now that Arcane whatever event is over (yay Aqua Very Happy) I HAVE to try this game.
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 9:13 am

ZucchiniQueen wrote:
Now that Arcane whatever event is over (yay Aqua Very Happy) I HAVE to try this game.

It's a lot of fun! I like being able to pull cards off AW without buying packs XD. If you want to ally my ID is 2G7UY.
Back to top Go down
yuray

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 4:46 pm

Whats the best way lvl slimes?
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 11:12 am

yuray wrote:

Beat the Arch Witch till it's near dead, then finish it off with cards that give bonus exp and the unleveled slimes.
Back to top Go down
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
HoundR

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 2:19 pm

Blargod wrote:
yuray wrote:

Beat the Arch Witch till it's near dead, then finish it off with cards that give bonus exp and the unleveled slimes.

Or you could use N cards as feeders during this event, since "Great Success" is guaranteed on every enhancement you make Smile
Back to top Go down
yuray

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 3:32 pm

Does leveling a card's skill increase potency? I.e. if I level sage's +20% exp will it increase to 25%?
Back to top Go down
masta518
☆☆☆
masta518

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 3:41 pm

It depends on the card, but for most cards it increases both the %proc and %scale I believe.
Still, don't waste medals on exp skill cards xD
Back to top Go down
lace
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 4:00 pm

I think +XP stays the same regardless of level.

Either that or no one has bothered leveling it because medals are kind of hard to come by unless your name is aubade888.

Also yes this eight day 1m user celebration event is a good time to be leveling your slimes / SR / HSR / whatever else by upgrading.
Back to top Go down
masta518
☆☆☆
masta518

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 4:09 pm

By the way, can I add any of you guys who are playing VC? If any of you have open spaces and are AW killers, I can send a few a day ^^;
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 6:04 pm

HoundR wrote:
Blargod wrote:
yuray wrote:

Or you could use N cards as feeders during this event, since "Great Success" is guaranteed on every enhancement you make Smile

Or that. I'd honestly do enhancements more often but the alliance I'm in requires me to submit 60k resources per day.
Back to top Go down
yuray

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 6:05 pm

I got a bunch of medals from medal girls... should I be saving them? And I have 8 or so slimes, most lvl1, should I use em as fodder for the collective?
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 6:17 pm

yuray wrote:
I got a bunch of medals from medal girls... should I be saving them? And I have 8 or so slimes, most lvl1, should I use em as fodder for the collective?

Turn medal girls into medals or if ou want to max out her intimacy for the sake of collection. I got a kick out of hers and gold girl's.

Level slimes to level 30 first before using them as fodders.
Back to top Go down
yuray

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 6:28 pm

Is there a quicker way to level intimacy? My main is lvl14 intimacy at day 3, par for course?
Back to top Go down
masta518
☆☆☆
masta518

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 7:10 pm

Blargod wrote:
Or that. I'd honestly do enhancements more often but the alliance I'm in requires me to submit 60k resources per day.

Shocked 
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 9:53 am

masta518 wrote:
Blargod wrote:

Shocked 

And we just hit maximum alliance level today, which is 14...
Back to top Go down
yuray

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 11:03 am

Does this game crash an inordinate amount for anyone else?
Back to top Go down
GoldoaWillNotMove
☆☆☆☆
GoldoaWillNotMove

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 11:24 am

I stopped playing this game about ~2 months ago when my tablet broke and I lost all of my stuff. (ProTip: Back up your account. Razz) and I started replaying this about a week ago or so right as the God's Resort began. I was doing pretty well for myself and then yesterday they gave out a free celebratory ticket to everyone.
Used it: Got a millionare. Bleh. Then I used 100 Gems that I had saved up doing quests and got a Thrones! I went to fight a Leviathan(who was only ~lvl 70) just to test how much damage she does and she ended up dropping a Leviathan. So now I have my first SR card.
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 12:13 pm

lace wrote:
I think +XP stays the same regardless of level.

Either that or no one has bothered leveling it because medals are kind of hard to come by unless your name is aubade888.

Also yes this eight day 1m user celebration event is a good time to be leveling your slimes / SR / HSR / whatever else by upgrading.

Buwahhaa. At least the valkyire crusade gods love me =(

Devil Maker gods keep trolling me =(
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 12:14 pm

GoldoaWillNotMove wrote:
I stopped playing this game about ~2 months ago when my tablet broke and I lost all of my stuff. (ProTip: Back up your account. Razz) and I started replaying this about a week ago or so right as the God's Resort began. I was doing pretty well for myself and then yesterday they gave out a free celebratory ticket to everyone.
Used it: Got a millionare. Bleh. Then I used 100 Gems that I had saved up doing quests and got a Thrones! I went to fight a Leviathan(who was only ~lvl 70) just to test how much damage she does and she ended up dropping a Leviathan. So now I have my first SR card.

=O Gratz on your first SR.
Back to top Go down
masta518
☆☆☆
masta518

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 1:52 pm

What's the SR that you got? :O
Back to top Go down
EdenLegaia

EdenLegaia

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 4:21 am

Bleh. Is that game only in Japanese language? I can't understand a word of what's going on....and stuff.
Back to top Go down
lace
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 2:05 pm

So apparently the new SRs that are only (?) during this celebratory event are kind of bad. They fortunately don't have 4* evolutions but their skills aren't anything special.
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 2:21 pm

lace wrote:
So apparently the new SRs that are only (?) during this celebratory event are kind of bad. They fortunately don't have 4* evolutions but their skills aren't anything special.

Dem near defeat skillz =(
Back to top Go down
EdenLegaia

EdenLegaia

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 3:06 pm

Really began the game today. Exchanged my R Sunflower thing for medal by accident.

♪Such a lonely daaaaay♫
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 3:11 pm

EdenLegaia wrote:
Really began the game today. Exchanged my R Sunflower thing for medal by accident.

♪Such a lonely daaaaay♫

Meh don't worry about it. She's kind of weak anyway in the rare tier. The artifact collection for this event has an excellent healer though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next