Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data"

Go down 
+16
kommand
Orothe
Gornix
Kandachime
fmafanman
M60A1
asephra
KuroStar
akirax187
ChronoTriggerHappy25
fmhern
zhuwawagu
FfolkGreene
memphiskite
Ghost_Star
SquallUrahara
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SquallUrahara

After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data" Empty
PostSubject: Black screen   After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 7:54 pm

I can't play the game, a black screen appears when I open the game. Anyone know what I should do?
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data"   After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 8:25 am

we needs more details... dont mean to sound mean, but are you sure its not your screen turning off? or maybe the game loading? were you able to play the game before? what have you tried to do to fix the issue?
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data"   After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 4:43 pm

Could he mean the moment when he just started the game and then the standard messages 'Communicating with network' & 'Launching' came up and then after that, just a black screen, not even the logo for Mobage at the corner?

I know when that happens to me, I just exit out of the app, force quit the app and then try again, and it works fine. It tends to happen very rarely for me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
FfolkGreene

PostSubject: Re: After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data"   After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:56 pm

Not getting a black screen but am getting:

Failed to load save data.
Data may be corrupted.
Please restart the game.

after latest "miscellaneous bug fixes" update for Fantasica from iTunes Appstore.
Back to top Go down
zhuwawagu
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data"   After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:02 pm

FfolkGreene wrote:
Not getting a black screen but am getting:

Failed to load save data.
Data may be corrupted.
Please restart the game.

after latest "miscellaneous bug fixes" update for Fantasica from iTunes Appstore.

me too!!! after the update! Really worrying
Back to top Go down
zhuwawagu
☆☆☆

PostSubject: After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data"   After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:04 pm

I updated fantasica (the latest patch on 21 March) just now and when I try to start it again it says:

"Failed to load save data.
Data may be corrupted.
Please restart the game"

This is really worrying... Would my save get wiped?! affraid
Back to top Go down
fmhern

fmhern

PostSubject: Re: After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data"   After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:09 pm

Same for me! Sad
Back to top Go down
ChronoTriggerHappy25
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data"   After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:12 pm

same happened to me. there will likely be an emergency update.

as far as i know, there is a chashe of info you YOUR device AND their servers. what will happen is when the next update happens your device will download the data and all will be well

since it isn't an isolated incident, it should be addressed within 24 hrs....

that's my belief though
Back to top Go down
FfolkGreene

PostSubject: Re: After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data"   After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:13 pm

zhuwawagu wrote:
me too!!! after the update! Really worrying

I'm thinking about trying to restore the older version from backup but I don't think that will work for apps. Emailed Mobage; so I guess I'll have to wait. Hopefully my cards and items are in their cloud. In the meantime; I'm missing out on monster recruitment. Ugh.
Back to top Go down
zhuwawagu
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data"   After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:20 pm

I was hoping to farm SSS T_T

They probably were trying to fix the missing 4*+ ticket thing and broke the save when they were doing that. Either that or, I'm also guessing it's a time zone problem, 'cause I'm in Asia and it's 21 Mar, maybe it's still not 21 Mar in USA yet.
Back to top Go down
FfolkGreene

PostSubject: Re: After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data"   After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:23 pm

Originally posted in "black screen" thread but I emailed Mobage Fantasica support and hope others experiencing this bug do as well. Not fun to be missing out on soul stone gathering.
Back to top Go down
FfolkGreene

PostSubject: Re: After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data"   After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:27 pm

zhuwawagu wrote:
I was hoping to farm SSS T_T

They probably were trying to fix the missing 4*+ ticket thing and broke the save when they were doing that. Either that or, I'm also guessing it's a time zone problem, 'cause I'm in Asia and it's 21 Mar, maybe it's still not 21 Mar in USA yet.

Currently 20 March in USA EST zone but I doubt it's date/time related.

Also; I noticed clover spikes became aura spikes toward the end of Crimson x Shadows. Maybe Mobage needs to slow its roll on events.
Back to top Go down
akirax187

PostSubject: Re: After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data"   After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:31 pm

im just glad to hear its not just me. tried re-installing the app and everything was fine until I tried logging in, then I got the same message again.

I'm playing on an iphone btw, if it makes a difference
Back to top Go down
zhuwawagu
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data"   After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:32 pm

FfolkGreene wrote:
I emailed Mobage Fantasica support and hope others experiencing this bug do as well.

yeah good point, I'm gonna do just that >.<

Not just soulstones! I only bought a fresh 5* card yesterday and want to level her up
Back to top Go down
FfolkGreene

PostSubject: Re: After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data"   After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:34 pm

Also on an iPhone running iOS 6.1.2. Updating to 6.1.3 since I can't play Sad
Back to top Go down
FfolkGreene

PostSubject: Re: After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data"   After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:38 pm

zhuwawagu wrote:
FfolkGreene wrote:
I emailed Mobage Fantasica support and hope others experiencing this bug do as well.

yeah good point, I'm gonna do just that >.<

Not just soulstones! I only bought a fresh 5* card yesterday and want to level her up

I hear you! I'm trying to level event reward 4* cards: star maidens, heartless, sol-lune - all at lvl 60.
Back to top Go down
akirax187

PostSubject: Re: After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data"   After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 10:00 pm

FfolkGreene wrote:

just fyi...updating to 6.1.3 doesnt make it work
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data"   After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 10:07 pm

iPhone bugs again?!
Back to top Go down
FfolkGreene

PostSubject: Re: After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data"   After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 10:08 pm

akirax187 wrote:
FfolkGreene wrote:

just fyi...updating to 6.1.3 doesnt make it work

I know; just meant I'd update to kill some time.
Back to top Go down
asephra

asephra

PostSubject: Re: After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data"   After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 10:12 pm

I patched this morning and was able to play until now. Getting consistent "Failed to load save data" message now AFTER I downloaded their update from App store. Wth??

Sad
Back to top Go down
zhuwawagu
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data"   After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 10:17 pm

Any chance we'll get some sort of compensation when they finally fix it? tickets? TE? Pot? 6* cards? bounce
Back to top Go down
fmhern

fmhern

PostSubject: Re: After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data"   After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 10:27 pm

Logged in on my alt. They acknowledged us! Put up the following announcement on the title screen:

Quote :
There is a problem where updating FANTASICA on your iOS device will display a corrupted data message. We are aware of the problem and are currently working on a fix.

We will send out another notice once the problem has been resolved.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Back to top Go down
M60A1
☆☆
M60A1

PostSubject: Re: After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data"   After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 10:53 pm

I figure y'all got this BS....

After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data" Image-1
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t3355-the-thrift-shop-full-of
fmafanman

fmafanman

PostSubject: Re: After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data"   After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 10:55 pm

Getting the same error
Back to top Go down
Kandachime
☆☆☆☆
Kandachime

PostSubject: Re: After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data"   After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:00 pm

6 months, first 6*~2 weeks ago. JUST WHY D:

EDIT:yes im having the same issue.

Last edited by Kandachime on Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data"   After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next