Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

My connection to the server failed, anybody?

Go down 
+13
jeik00
jant0y
Ruego
aquCHAOS
memphiskite
prestonperez
SeikoTheWiz
Gen137
BadEndNight
MrUbiquity
DoctorCoffee
valiante
tsunonlau
17 posters
AuthorMessage
tsunonlau
☆☆
tsunonlau

My connection to the server failed, anybody? Empty
PostSubject: My connection to the server failed, anybody?   My connection to the server failed, anybody? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 3:06 am

I was waiting to enter the event venue, when i click on it, the screen started loading. I turned off the app, and the only notification is "LOSS CONNECTION", Any idea ? or any same experience ?
Back to top Go down
valiante

PostSubject: Re: My connection to the server failed, anybody?   My connection to the server failed, anybody? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 3:09 am

Same here. seems the whole thing might be frozen atm. maybe maintenance or patch of some kind. some phones were having problems with the game. :/
Back to top Go down
DoctorCoffee

DoctorCoffee

PostSubject: Re: My connection to the server failed, anybody?   My connection to the server failed, anybody? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 3:09 am

I've got the same issue. It seems that this is not an isolated thing
Back to top Go down
MrUbiquity
☆☆
MrUbiquity

PostSubject: Re: My connection to the server failed, anybody?   My connection to the server failed, anybody? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 3:12 am

DoctorCoffee wrote:
I've got the same issue. It seems that this is not an isolated thing

ditto...
Back to top Go down
BadEndNight
☆☆☆
BadEndNight

PostSubject: Re: My connection to the server failed, anybody?   My connection to the server failed, anybody? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 3:12 am

Same here. My first thought is that my netowrk is *beep* again as always, but I found that I can recieve Whatsapp smoothly then sound like it should be the problem of Fantasica's server.
Back to top Go down
Gen137

PostSubject: Re: My connection to the server failed, anybody?   My connection to the server failed, anybody? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 3:13 am

Same here, "Lost connection"
Back to top Go down
SeikoTheWiz
Cold Fury [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: My connection to the server failed, anybody?   My connection to the server failed, anybody? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 3:23 am

why can't it happen when people are grinding and you're asleep? Sad
Back to top Go down
valiante

PostSubject: Re: My connection to the server failed, anybody?   My connection to the server failed, anybody? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 3:24 am

haha I know right! it has to be when we're up and ready for our time to shine!! Sad
Back to top Go down
tsunonlau
☆☆
tsunonlau

PostSubject: Re: My connection to the server failed, anybody?   My connection to the server failed, anybody? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 3:29 am

It did happen to everyone right? If someone is playing plz, update here
Back to top Go down
MrUbiquity
☆☆
MrUbiquity

PostSubject: Re: My connection to the server failed, anybody?   My connection to the server failed, anybody? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 3:30 am

Sent an email to fantasica_support@siliconstudio.co.jp but haven't heard back as of yet.
Back to top Go down
valiante

PostSubject: Re: My connection to the server failed, anybody?   My connection to the server failed, anybody? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 3:36 am

if it's really down it may stay down for awhile. I recall this happeneing before where they had shut down for 2-3hrs. no time like the present to take a nap. LOL

GL everybody!!
Back to top Go down
prestonperez

PostSubject: Re: My connection to the server failed, anybody?   My connection to the server failed, anybody? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 3:38 am

SeikoTheWiz wrote:
why can't it happen when people are grinding and you're asleep? Sad

Lol, I Agree
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: My connection to the server failed, anybody?   My connection to the server failed, anybody? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 3:39 am

Huh... and here I thought it had something to do with my bad internet connection...

Gonna take a nap now... someone wake me up when it's done...
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
aquCHAOS
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aquCHAOS

PostSubject: Re: My connection to the server failed, anybody?   My connection to the server failed, anybody? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 3:40 am

Lost connection.

Please check the status of your reception.

X(
Back to top Go down
Ruego

PostSubject: Re: My connection to the server failed, anybody?   My connection to the server failed, anybody? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 3:45 am

i deleted and reinstalled fantasica, thought it was my phone. Neutral
Back to top Go down
jant0y

PostSubject: Re: My connection to the server failed, anybody?   My connection to the server failed, anybody? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 4:07 am

yes! i'm not alone! cheers
Back to top Go down
jeik00

jeik00

PostSubject: Re: My connection to the server failed, anybody?   My connection to the server failed, anybody? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 4:09 am

Oh thank god, I thought I was the only one...
Back to top Go down
kaimudeh

kaimudeh

PostSubject: Re: My connection to the server failed, anybody?   My connection to the server failed, anybody? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 4:11 am

My numerous tries finally went to 60%--->lost connection--->connection error has occur Sleep
Back to top Go down
RexBoy

RexBoy

PostSubject: Re: My connection to the server failed, anybody?   My connection to the server failed, anybody? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 4:16 am

Maybe Mobage will compensate us with TEs for our time loss Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ruego

PostSubject: Re: My connection to the server failed, anybody?   My connection to the server failed, anybody? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 4:18 am

Site is under Maintenance now. why now???
Back to top Go down
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆
chaosbladeuk

PostSubject: Re: My connection to the server failed, anybody?   My connection to the server failed, anybody? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 4:26 am

Ruego wrote:
Site is under Maintenance now. why now???

It was always due for a maintenance (see previous message) however now they have a maintenance at 1.40 PST they're moving it to now the 26th October 2-3am PST
Back to top Go down
SeikoTheWiz
Cold Fury [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: My connection to the server failed, anybody?   My connection to the server failed, anybody? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 5:01 am

back online!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ruego

PostSubject: Re: My connection to the server failed, anybody?   My connection to the server failed, anybody? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 5:15 am

SeikoTheWiz wrote:
back online!!!!

THANK HEAVENS! lol i need to download everything again though Neutral
Back to top Go down
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: My connection to the server failed, anybody?   My connection to the server failed, anybody? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 12:23 pm

I have this issue now myself..thanks fantascia..i try to find guild members and they are coming up with this at this time now?-_-just my luck i guess..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My connection to the server failed, anybody?   My connection to the server failed, anybody? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My connection to the server failed, anybody?
Page 1 of 1