Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

How to fix Mina's Trials and other post-update glitches (Update)

Go down 
+4
Soggytoaster
Arasuki
B★RH
Yoruichi
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoruichi

Yoruichi

How to fix Mina's Trials and other post-update glitches (Update) Empty
PostSubject: How to fix Mina's Trials and other post-update glitches (Update)   How to fix Mina's Trials and other post-update glitches (Update) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:16 am

So a lot of users (only Android as far as I know) have had a number of bugs, since the latest game update, myself included. If you haven't figured it out, or been told by someone else in game, here's how to fix:

Just go to Google Play store, find Fantasica and update the app.. That's it! Apparently however, some people get an error message after updating. The instructions to fix this are also in the Fantasica section of Google Play. They have a link to an app which cleans up your Fanta app, then you're ready to go Smile

I did this myself and everything's back to normal Smile
Note: After you update, be ready for a lengthy download, as the game has to update from scratch again. Hope this helps Smile
Cheers.

Last edited by Yoruichi on Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
B★RH

B★RH

PostSubject: Re: How to fix Mina's Trials and other post-update glitches (Update)   How to fix Mina's Trials and other post-update glitches (Update) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:19 am

Me, too.
The game has always worked perfectly...i'm really disappointed, Fanta. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Arasuki

Arasuki

PostSubject: Re: How to fix Mina's Trials and other post-update glitches (Update)   How to fix Mina's Trials and other post-update glitches (Update) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:23 am

i can do the quests. theres a distinct line of purple and green that is framed. but its only the "easy1 ~ easyEX" guessing theres going to be a hotfix soon.

and for those interested. easy is like lv1~10 goblins etc.

quests have 10min cooldown.
edit:pfft nvm. all info is in the "current events" subforum
Back to top Go down
http://mikanstorm.blogspot.com
B★RH

B★RH

PostSubject: Re: How to fix Mina's Trials and other post-update glitches (Update)   How to fix Mina's Trials and other post-update glitches (Update) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:34 am

B★RH wrote:
There will be another maintenance at 5:50 pm PST/PDT.
^That's what the announcement says.
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi

Yoruichi

PostSubject: Re: How to fix Mina's Trials and other post-update glitches (Update)   How to fix Mina's Trials and other post-update glitches (Update) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:41 am

Arasuki wrote:
i can do the quests. theres a distinct line of purple and green that is framed. but its only the "easy1 ~ easyEX" guessing theres going to be a hotfix soon.

and for those interested. easy is like lv1~10 goblins etc.

quests have 10min cooldown.
edit:pfft nvm. all info is in the "current events" subforum

True that, at least we can still do some of them lol Neutral
Can anyone else not see the new units??
Back to top Go down
Arasuki

Arasuki

PostSubject: Re: How to fix Mina's Trials and other post-update glitches (Update)   How to fix Mina's Trials and other post-update glitches (Update) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:44 am

you like?
How to fix Mina's Trials and other post-update glitches (Update) Jj8i9rt
Back to top Go down
http://mikanstorm.blogspot.com
Yoruichi

Yoruichi

PostSubject: Re: How to fix Mina's Trials and other post-update glitches (Update)   How to fix Mina's Trials and other post-update glitches (Update) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:57 am

UPDATE: Tried using an ally's new unit in a quest and the game has frozen as soon as their new unit tried to attack!!! Also their unit is a sprite of Orlando... Hahaha this is so funny but also annoying!!

Last edited by Yoruichi on Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi

Yoruichi

PostSubject: Re: How to fix Mina's Trials and other post-update glitches (Update)   How to fix Mina's Trials and other post-update glitches (Update) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:59 am

B★RH wrote:
B★RH wrote:
There will be another maintenance at 5:50 pm PST/PDT.
^That's what the announcement says.

Hopefully they will fix all these bugs >.>

Arasuki wrote:

you like?
How to fix Mina's Trials and other post-update glitches (Update) Jj8i9rt

No
Back to top Go down
Soggytoaster
☆☆☆
Soggytoaster

PostSubject: Re: How to fix Mina's Trials and other post-update glitches (Update)   How to fix Mina's Trials and other post-update glitches (Update) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 7:38 am

Disappointed that I cannot do the quests at the moment.
Soon soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Guchkoo

Guchkoo

PostSubject: Mina's Trials.   How to fix Mina's Trials and other post-update glitches (Update) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 8:57 am

It's broken for the Droid 3.
I'm new to this site, and couldn't find where I should post this, so I just posted it here.
:<
Back to top Go down
B★RH

B★RH

PostSubject: Re: How to fix Mina's Trials and other post-update glitches (Update)   How to fix Mina's Trials and other post-update glitches (Update) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:31 am

Still bugged...what should I do? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi

Yoruichi

PostSubject: Re: How to fix Mina's Trials and other post-update glitches (Update)   How to fix Mina's Trials and other post-update glitches (Update) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:39 am

All we can do is wait >.>
Back to top Go down
Roatanhi
☆☆
Roatanhi

PostSubject: Re: How to fix Mina's Trials and other post-update glitches (Update)   How to fix Mina's Trials and other post-update glitches (Update) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:26 am

I had this issue going to the Mina's Trial main page (it looked like the green and purple image in the screenshot, but the whole page)... I uninstalled and reinstalled Fanta and it works fine now although I don't have any of the new units to see the weird sprites, haha.

Also, hifirstpost. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi

Yoruichi

PostSubject: Re: How to fix Mina's Trials and other post-update glitches (Update)   How to fix Mina's Trials and other post-update glitches (Update) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 12:15 pm

All is well.. I found the solution to our problem cheers Updating original post.
Back to top Go down
larrydust
☆☆
larrydust

PostSubject: Re: How to fix Mina's Trials and other post-update glitches (Update)   How to fix Mina's Trials and other post-update glitches (Update) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:32 pm

Guchkoo wrote:
It's broken for the Droid 3.
I'm new to this site, and couldn't find where I should post this, so I just posted it here.
:<
Several people on Android devices have reported that screen for Mina's trial is broken, only displaying a blank screen.

Many people were able to re-install the game or download a new update from Google Play, and were able to enter the event screen afterwards.

Good luck! I hope this helped, and gets you in-event.

EDIT: There is a thread already on this issue. Check here: How to fix Mina's Trials and other post-update glitches (Update)
Back to top Go down
TyrakStinger
☆☆☆
TyrakStinger

PostSubject: Re: How to fix Mina's Trials and other post-update glitches (Update)   How to fix Mina's Trials and other post-update glitches (Update) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 5:17 pm

Thank you very much, I was wondering why I was seeing Unknown unit pictures, and Mina's being down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to fix Mina's Trials and other post-update glitches (Update)   How to fix Mina's Trials and other post-update glitches (Update) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to fix Mina's Trials and other post-update glitches (Update)
Page 1 of 1