Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Normal Card Packs...?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MrEquivocal

Normal Card Packs...? Empty
PostSubject: Normal Card Packs...?   Normal Card Packs...? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 12:54 pm

So I've only played for about 3 days or so and I've been using all my brave for card packs...but I only seem to get 1-2 star garbage. Is there an actual chance of getting a 5-6 star from a normal card pack? Or should I just start saving up and buy rare cards off people?
Back to top Go down
ZalexRough [Perma Banned]

ZalexRough [Perma Banned]

PostSubject: Save   Normal Card Packs...? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 12:56 pm

You should save to buy more powerful cards. 4* go from 250-400k per 5* from 2-15mill 6* are priced in a class of their own. basic packs can merit 3* cards as the rare if there is a chance to obtain 4*+ it is not on the net or shared publicly.

Edit: also 1-2* cards are not really garbage lol you can sell them to help save for better cards or use them to enhance your 3*+ cards
Note: level 20 3* cards are worth any-ware from 100-150k making you able to save that money for better cards more easily.
Back to top Go down
MrEquivocal

PostSubject: Re: Normal Card Packs...?   Normal Card Packs...? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:26 pm

I was afraid of that. Haha I've been selling all my 1-2 star units for money. I guess it's back to training at 6-3 and 10-4 for me. :c
Back to top Go down
Serotheo

Serotheo

PostSubject: Re: Normal Card Packs...?   Normal Card Packs...? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 2:46 pm

@ZalexRough

You should mention that you normally have to trade up for 6*, 5* too since they'e pretty rare.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Normal Card Packs...?   Normal Card Packs...? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Normal Card Packs...?
Page 1 of 1