Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Crazy Market! Things need to Change! !

Go down 
+19
MaskedBunny
masta518
myad
Derpa
pknott
Soulstalker
tomoyo
Pandalicious
Yuan
bells
Ghost_Star
thearm05
HoundR
ATB
Aniwo
Timed
loniguseze
lmnseason
HollieCFan
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
HollieCFan

Crazy Market! Things need to Change! ! Empty
PostSubject: Crazy Market! Things need to Change! !   Crazy Market! Things need to Change! ! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:35 am

As you know our market is complete ________(fill in the blank)^.^

It is pretty much the reason why people quit the game, that and being scammed. Crying or Very sad

It's crazy how this market just runs, like for instance Elizabeth (I have mentioned her before) she is a 5* and yet people are trading her for 6*s like Nana Dana etc... and that imo is a big reason why this market is bad. I mean come on the people who traded a 6* for her are players who have tons of 6* and just don't care they just want her.

There seriously needs to be stability in this market people say the factors in trading are rarity art and stats and sometimes the deploy cost is a factor too. If that's so someone should make a chart or somethin. Like all the prices are just so random ppl Just make them up and ppl just go with it.

I kno it will Never happen cos ppl Just want te now Which like no one has. I believe this is card game not a te game. To me its pointless cos ppl hv to use like 200te to place in top 200 n yet after event the 5* they win they sell for like 80 te.

Like sometimes these prices are so Crazy I want to throw my phone at the wall. I'm sure others feel the same at times.
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Market! Things need to Change! !   Crazy Market! Things need to Change! ! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:55 am

We just need more TE. lol
Back to top Go down
loniguseze
☆☆☆☆
loniguseze

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Market! Things need to Change! !   Crazy Market! Things need to Change! ! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:22 am

lmnseason wrote:

Thats one of the main reasons.

The market is in a terrible condition. It somehow reminds of kapitalism on the highest levels. Rich ppl getting more rich and the medicore (free players) collecting the crumbles the rich ones leave.

I mean how in the hell Am I as a free player suposed to collect 200-300 TE in the current market state for a decent 6*? Selling already deeply underprice and yet ppl offering ridiculous offers like 8 TE for Sheryl or want to buy MAX 4* feeders for 4 TE...
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Market! Things need to Change! !   Crazy Market! Things need to Change! ! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:40 am

loniguseze wrote:
lmnseason wrote:

Thats one of the main reasons.

The market is in a terrible condition. It somehow reminds of kapitalism on the highest levels. Rich ppl getting more rich and the medicore (free players) collecting the crumbles the rich ones leave.

I mean how in the hell Am I as a free player suposed to collect 200-300 TE in the current market state for a decent 6*? Selling already deeply underprice and yet ppl offering ridiculous offers like 8 TE for Sheryl or want to buy MAX 4* feeders for 4 TE...

We haven't seen the worst yet. Right now, I don't care about the economy anymore. I'm just maxing event 4* cards and do other stuffs. I am not even anywhere near interested of selling or buying or trading. I am just competing using the free time that I have which is great. I'm able to play at work here and there that somehow keeps me at a descent rank but not great.

I just feel bad for many free player at the time due to the hardship that they will have to go through. I don't recommend spending money but maxing the right 4* cards is just the better option now. Tanith for example is one precious gold to me but for a free player, it is a luxury worth selling towards the TE savings for a 6*.
Back to top Go down
Timed
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Timed

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Market! Things need to Change! !   Crazy Market! Things need to Change! ! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 5:13 am

It's funny that all Fantasica has to do to fix the economy is sell Te and pots for something like 10 mil luna

and even if it's just (P) pots and Te it would still give luna some value
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Market! Things need to Change! !   Crazy Market! Things need to Change! ! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:03 am

lmnseason wrote:
I'm just maxing event 4* cards and do other stuffs. I am not even anywhere near interested of selling or buying or trading. I am just competing using the free time that I have which is great.

I agree, and as free players we can't do a lot more than this right now.

Maybe selling max 4* for 4TE now is not that terrible thing. I wish I could sell them at a retail price of 8TE when they were about 10TE in the market (but I was just beginning then), and saved that TE... Just figuring... now this means a fortune, lol.

I mean, maybe selling them at 4TE and saving that TE for a future even more rockbottom market is a wise strategy, I don't think this market will ever recover.

PS: No, Mobage, no. selling 11TE at the price of 10 won't work. Laughing
Back to top Go down
ATB
☆☆☆
ATB

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Market! Things need to Change! !   Crazy Market! Things need to Change! ! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:16 am

I just wanna say that the pro players are desperate.

I seen them sell cards like paris which cost 300TE last week now for 155TE maxed.

If you can pull it from packs its gonna be hella cheap so if you were wise and saved your TE you can have multiple 6*.

Also market is complete and total butt.
Back to top Go down
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
HoundR

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Market! Things need to Change! !   Crazy Market! Things need to Change! ! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:55 am

Right now, my main goal is to get all my dream units (only Chiara left, and I'll get Eury when she drops more) so I can be happy with my units.

There's no need to go spend on LE units that are as strong or even less than the regular ones. (Unless you're aiming for one, but that's a different situation)

I'd say a good goal right now would be to get a good Arena team, have at least one Melee,Missile,and Magic unit... and that's it! That way, you can help your allies on every event while having a good team yourself.

The most important thing to remember is that, without event units, you won't be able to get prizes, and without GOOD event units, you don't have a chance at ranking, so being realistic is the first (and most important) step to adapting to this economy.

Don't dream about getting a 6* rank prize unless you're going to spend money on said event. If you want to get the 5*s, be ready to grind every day and for many hours.

This game becomes a lot more pay-to-play as this economy keeps on failing.
Back to top Go down
loniguseze
☆☆☆☆
loniguseze

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Market! Things need to Change! !   Crazy Market! Things need to Change! ! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:40 am

HoundR wrote:

This game becomes a lot more pay-to-play as this economy keeps on failing.

Yes, but afterall its the player comunity which dictates demand and Mobage adjust according to it the prices and events.

If ppl are willing to spend imo ridiculous amount of 2000 dollars to get a place in the top ranks (and thats from just ONE player...) then Mobage has no reason to care at all for the free players.

That can and certainly will backfire tho.

THAT is the reason why the market is in ruins. The paying ppl open 20-30 packs EACH event and that multiplied god knows how much times brings a FLOOD of 4* and 5* units which then drop the prices even more and again the free player suffers the most.

Ive been in alot online game markets since its my hobby, but I honestly never saw such a broken one as Fantasica has currently.

With more pay to win events like this to come the market gonna go to hell.

The paying rich ones gonna sit on their 2000 TE worth event units while the new free players and partially also older ones gonna play on their own backyard trying to catch atleast a 5* from an event trough intense and painfull grind, while the paying one uses his card, opens 20 big packs and instantly buys his place on the top ranks without any efforct except destroying the bank konto lol.
Back to top Go down
thearm05
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Market! Things need to Change! !   Crazy Market! Things need to Change! ! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:20 am

Yeah the market is really messed up and there really isn't any easy way to fix it.

Giving out more TE for free/making it cheaper would just cause card prices to rise and not truly change anything.

Only way to fix the economy would be to lessen the need to pay to rank top 200. Either by giving items like clover spikes diminishing returns or by increasing reward of straight grinding.

Both of these lower the amount of money Mobage makes off the game so they aren't going to happen.

I think they tried with Sol-Lune and Matahari but that just ended up flooding the market with Mata and you can barely trade her for a good 5* now.

Honestly free players can get 6*s and even really good 6*s but they are going to have to grind a LOT of feeders up for TE.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Market! Things need to Change! !   Crazy Market! Things need to Change! ! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:24 am

i dont think the market is ruining the game and i dont think its unreasonable that a super rare and much sought after 5* would be traded straight up for a 6*. I basically got Canis during this event for 2 4*'s and i think i paid a bit much... the market changes, its based on what people think their stuff is worth and if your holding the card that the other person wants you get to set terms or walk away. I've played everyday since a max 4* would net 20te easily and now it takes a while to find someone who will buy a max 4* for 5te... thats just the way it is.

I also remember when the player base was much smaller and a few players would spend tons on money on packs (im thinking dream breakers and princesses) and the would let those 5*'s go for stupidly cheap prices. And now with series packs there are just a few more spenders but many many times more free players all yappin for units they dont think they should have to pay for or work to earn.

Its a relatively new game with a vastly changing player base, the market will level out when the player base does. and even when that happens the first few days of every event and every new card release will always demand super inflated prices.
Back to top Go down
thearm05
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Market! Things need to Change! !   Crazy Market! Things need to Change! ! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:42 am

I do agree that a lot of the free players in this game feel some sort of misplaced sense of entitlement for 5*/6* cards. Honestly the rarity and difficulty to obtain top tier cards is exactly what I like about this game and what should not change.

Either way this game doesn't look like it is dying anytime soon so the market may just correct itself in time.
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Market! Things need to Change! !   Crazy Market! Things need to Change! ! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:47 am

Someone was selling Paris for 170TE and Abel for 80TE last night.

This is not a market drop, it's a market crash and still crashing. lol!

People who did not spend a dime on this game with a 6* are lucky to get away from the TE saving stress.
Back to top Go down
loniguseze
☆☆☆☆
loniguseze

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Market! Things need to Change! !   Crazy Market! Things need to Change! ! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:51 am

thearm05 wrote:
I do agree that a lot of the free players in this game feel some sort of misplaced sense of entitlement for 5*/6* cards. Honestly the rarity and difficulty to obtain top tier cards is exactly what I like about this game and what should not change.

YES they should be hard to get. As hard as Matahari was. I mean hard as of spending hours grinding and not using a credit card.

There should be a possible way for the free player to get cards like Francois now with hard grind and not using 1000+ USD to get it... That is imo plain crazy.

lmnseason wrote:
Someone was selling Paris for 170TE and Abel for 80TE last night.

This is not a market drop, it's a market crash and still crashing. lol!

People who did not spend a dime on this game with a 6* are lucky to get away from the TE saving stress.

There was a guy selling Paris for 150 TE that posted on a wall of someone who got Nina from a megabox in the card report.
Back to top Go down
bells

bells

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Market! Things need to Change! !   Crazy Market! Things need to Change! ! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:53 am

Boy am I glad that they had the Sun and Moon event where I was able to grinding out Mata as a free player! Otherwise, god knows how long before I get a 6. Another way to help with the economy would be to raise the enhancement cost to 10x the current luna amount. Free player don't mind to grind for XPs, but big spender do, and they are willing to pay for enhancement.
Back to top Go down
Yuan
☆☆☆☆
Yuan

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Market! Things need to Change! !   Crazy Market! Things need to Change! ! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:12 am

The major problem is all the TE and Pots from events have been (P), they're trying to force us to spend more money instead.

Increasing the enhancement cost would be annoying, I prefer to enhance rather than grind my XP.
Back to top Go down
loniguseze
☆☆☆☆
loniguseze

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Market! Things need to Change! !   Crazy Market! Things need to Change! ! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:17 am

There is simply not enough TE in the economy circulation. It is a never ending loop...

The wealthier players trying to sell "less" valuable 6* cards for 150 TE which is for another wealthy player nothing to pay, but he has no interest in those cards. And there is the less wealthy player that wants the card very much, but cant get that amount of TE together.
Back to top Go down
Pandalicious

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Market! Things need to Change! !   Crazy Market! Things need to Change! ! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:25 am

lol the whiners continues even though they gave out a basically free 6 last event. Make Francois available to free players? Yes i sure like to see 1k francois in the system. If anything mobage already made past few events fairly easy. Even this event Therese is grindable. Try earlier prizes like boleyn which were 50k shards and less days. This is like a collectible card game, think of rank prizes as foil rares, you are not getting them unless you spend $. Also the problem with the market atm is te shortage, card value relative to each other are still the same. Eventually TE price hit a point where it's feasible to just buy TE from store, which is fine. Also Holliecfan's fixation on Elizabeth is hilarious, and irrelevant. Eliz was 300 te when she was released, she just gained more as being a desired limited card. As long as there are buyers for that value she deserves that pricing. Why should a plentiful 6 be worth more than a rare 5? She's a luxury item, not a starter 5 for some new player. As soon as you accept that then there's nothing wrong with it.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Market! Things need to Change! !   Crazy Market! Things need to Change! ! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:29 am

loniguseze wrote:
There is simply not enough TE in the economy circulation. It is a never ending loop...

not an issue, cards will just be traded for other cards. If you have good cards, and all you need to do is save your limited reward cards, you can easily trade for others.

introducing (p) te/pots is just fine with me. imo it means that free players are now saving those and now have the ability to compete in ranking events.

using te as the currency to trade for cards is just a fad/bonus and should not be thought of as the only way to get nice things. I'll admit that te is currently the main driving force in the economy and will probably always have a huge place but its not the only thing.
Back to top Go down
tomoyo
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Market! Things need to Change! !   Crazy Market! Things need to Change! ! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:42 am

Maybe they're doing this on purpose ;_;
The free player market will only fully crash when paying players stop buying feeders for TE. Even with m4* selling for 5TE, free players still can get their 5*/6*, just much more slowly. They're hoping these players will just get impatient and buy that last few TE (or last 100TE) to get the card they want.

They just need to do something before the next tower or arena event. More TE will be eaten (drank?) and the economy will get worse.

On trading cards for cards, older players can have rare LE 4*s, but it will be harder for newer players. Obtainable-by-free-grinding cards are not worth a lot compared to other 5*/6* cards (saw mDermond 15 TE and fMata 90 TE).
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Market! Things need to Change! !   Crazy Market! Things need to Change! ! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:53 am

tomoyo wrote:

On trading cards for cards, older players can have rare LE 4*s, but it will be harder for newer players. Obtainable-by-free-grinding cards are not worth a lot compared to other 5*/6* cards (saw mDermond 15 TE and fMata 90 TE).

That event is only a week old and those cards, especially dermo, are not the greatest so i am not surprised at all. Of coarse players that have been around longer and have saved those limited cards that are now worth a lot. Sonia was only 10-15 te when she first came out and now she is worth twice that, sonia monster is three times, although i dont see the same thing happening to Dermo as quickly he will go back up just like anitope. If you were around for the last tower, Sliph was 10-15 te and has easily doubled since than, same thing will happen during the next tower.

Newer players will come in, grind their asses off for an event or two and trade those cards for the older LE's that they've always wanted, it happens and that trading is working quite well. the only problem with the economy is everyone's fixation on te, you dont have much, as a free player its hard to get, deal, there are other avenues.
Back to top Go down
Soulstalker

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Market! Things need to Change! !   Crazy Market! Things need to Change! ! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:43 pm

tomoyo wrote:
Maybe they're doing this on purpose ;_;
The free player market will only fully crash when paying players stop buying feeders for TE. Even with m4* selling for 5TE, free players still can get their 5*/6*, just much more slowly. They're hoping these players will just get impatient and buy that last few TE (or last 100TE) to get the card they want.

I believe this is true.

Moba/SS is intentionally crashing the market, so as to make it more inviting for players to just buy the TE to trade for the cards they want.

In other words, think of each TE as equal to $1. So just a few months ago it would have cost someone about $75 for a 5* or $250+ dollars for a 6*. Which is a ridiculous amount for a casual player to pay.

However, at the rate the market is crashing, people will soon be able to buy a 5* for $6 (6TE), or a 6* for $30 (30TE). Which are cheap enough to motivate people to buy mobacoin/TE.

Of course Moba/SS will still cater to people willing to drop $2K on an event, but they also want to entice the rest of us to pony up $10-$30 to buy the rare cards. Hell, I took the time to Grind for Mata, but I would have gladly bought her for $30 to save me 130+ hours of grinding.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Market! Things need to Change! !   Crazy Market! Things need to Change! ! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:45 pm

the game has been running for less than a year, i fail to see why people thing this economy is or even should be close to being set in stone.
Back to top Go down
Soulstalker

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Market! Things need to Change! !   Crazy Market! Things need to Change! ! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:01 pm

Ghost_Star wrote:
the game has been running for less than a year, i fail to see why people thing this economy is or even should be close to being set in stone.

Of course, but Moba/SS is running a business here and it's in their best in interest to get money from ALL players instead of just the top 100-200 players as is currently happening now. They will do what it takes to make that happen.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Market! Things need to Change! !   Crazy Market! Things need to Change! ! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:13 pm

Soulstalker wrote:
Ghost_Star wrote:

Of course, but Moba/SS is running a business here and it's in their best in interest to get money from ALL players instead of just the top 100-200 players as is currently happening now. They will do what it takes to make that happen.

annnnnnnd what do you expect? nothing has really changed since the game has come out. Some events reward 5* to top 100, some to top 200, some to top 400... there are many top ranked players in the top 100 that are free players, I'll agree Moba/SS has done some outrageous things (im talking about you xmas) but the game remains very playable for free players and it is just as easy to get great cards by trading other cards and not te as it is to trade with straight up te.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Market! Things need to Change! !   Crazy Market! Things need to Change! ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crazy Market! Things need to Change! !
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next