Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Things that make you lol

Go down 
+81
Speckter
pizfirez
Ilyere
Mokyun
SonicAria
SnowTempest
Tashego
pnoytroi
acerola-orion
Accyrsed
Sunchoy
candyFrog
DeathGU1Se
Tattycoram
Schdawn
skrfirefly
Esofonic
Sabin76
tomoyo
perndragyn
luvdapeace
NotAPieceOfPie
rkf1zero
GoldoaWillNotMove
Maggot
MaskedBunny
Herault
M60A1
ATB
HighClassTopHat
Lornoth
GrapeNasty
the3ptsling
goldlives
TheLostSabre
Whenesday
ISaidLol
Kimika9394
xtaroux
sGabe4
charmmychu881
Aniwo
rourou1423
Panda
bells
Piggers
Mangosz
hereticloki
aipad
po1102
NeoDeGenero
joeladams20
myad
Whizzah
Onisunit
deedlit228
orangula
Xzaral
aubade888
Dekaden
BkWiz
RoyalGargoyle
pancakesandsex
Nixxe15
ChibiLeen
KuroStar
HoundR
Exuria
Blargod
bleachcosplay
aszutai
themadmanazn
chaosbladeuk
lmnseason
Varis
memphiskite
predator852
shinjichan
Callanthe
LordPupu
Brokenluckx3
85 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
NeoDeGenero

NeoDeGenero

Things that make you lol - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 1:11 pm

[noobmoment]When I first started, I offered someone 10TE for Monica haha [/noobmoment]
Back to top Go down
Brokenluckx3
☆☆
Brokenluckx3

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 7:21 pm

BkWiz wrote:
Fantasica apparently thinks emotes such as >< or =x to be inappropriate.

Nothing like typing out a message and having to wait a minute just to send it because their filtering system filters out the oddest things.

And then allows it through when you send it again...

I love that we cant say boob but im pretty sure you can say damn,crap and ass. lol
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 7:25 pm

have you guys seen how Claudio 'kills' the enemy? he sings to them till they die... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brokenluckx3
☆☆
Brokenluckx3

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 7:37 pm

myad wrote:
have you guys seen how Claudio 'kills' the enemy? he sings to them till they die... Very Happy
damn he must be a horrible singer haha
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 8:27 am

I just love people's partiality to some units and some female "charms". xD

I was trying to trade my maxed Meg for another 5*. No one wanted poor Meg, and she's so cute... I was was really sad for her. All players to whom I offered her replied with a cold, dismissive "nty". And then, out of the blue, someone offers me a 80 Victoria for her (I guess he/she had Vics to spare from step-up packs or from trades). I didn't want to accept at first, I didn't need Vic at all, not even for album. Also, her value had decreased after reprint, and she's now simply a worse Lily. But then I thought: maybe people will be more willing to accept a practically naked dark elven woman than a cute little girl in a frilly dress.

And bingo.

Suddenly, my wall went mad with offers. I wanted a Sleipnir, and ended up with a 59 Sleipnir, a 16 Vivivian, and a 22 Lucrezia, thus effectively turning my cute, little, unwanted Meg into three five star units. xD Maybe I could've flipped Vic for even more than that, but we Russians have a saying: the greedy always pay twice.
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 9:01 am

ChibiLeen wrote:

I was trying to trade my maxed Meg for another 5*. No one wanted poor Meg, and she's so cute... I was was really sad for her. All players to whom I offered her replied with a cold, dismissive "nty". And then, out of the blue, someone offers me a 80 Victoria for her (I guess he/she had Vics to spare from step-up packs or from trades). I didn't want to accept at first, I didn't need Vic at all, not even for album. Also, her value had decreased after reprint, and she's now simply a worse Lily. But then I thought: maybe people will be more willing to accept a practically naked dark elven woman than a cute little girl in a frilly dress.

And bingo.

Suddenly, my wall went mad with offers. I wanted a Sleipnir, and ended up with a 59 Sleipnir, a 16 Vivivian, and a 22 Lucrezia, thus effectively turning my cute, little, unwanted Meg into three five star units. xD Maybe I could've flipped Vic for even more than that, but we Russians have a saying: the greedy always pay twice.

That's how trading works in a nutshell lol. Hot sexy card > all others. Razz
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:38 am

ChibiLeen wrote:

And bingo.

LOL maybe it's just me but...Meg is ugly!
Back to top Go down
aipad

aipad

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:06 pm

ChibiLeen wrote:

And bingo.

EMMA Why doesn't anyone want poor Emma?? SHES HUGGING HER WATCH FFS SO ADORABLE.

I set Emma as lead today and received an ally request from Assviolator98. May be unrelated; hard to tell.

Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 8:43 pm

aipad wrote:
ChibiLeen wrote:

And bingo.

EMMA Why doesn't anyone want poor Emma?? SHES HUGGING HER WATCH FFS SO ADORABLE.

I set Emma as lead today and received an ally request from Assviolator98. May be unrelated; hard to tell.

LMAO! Emma, along with Sarah and the FM series are units that I hate, and I have no idea why...
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 9:40 pm

aipad wrote:

I agree, Emma is so adorable! And her sprite is cute too! It's such a shame her stats are very poor. Sad She's one of those units I'd like to have just for the fun of it - a bit like Eleanor - but I'll wait until I have more resources.

Another thing that makes me laugh right now is the "official" designation of the 4* Valhalla monsters. Almost no one actually calls them by their name ingame, most ads I see only mention "Bird", "Snake" and "Dog", as in "WTT my snake for your bird".

Come on, people, is it that hard to spell out "Hraesvelgr"? Razz

Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 9:52 pm

ChibiLeen wrote:

He's Mega Ultra Golden Chicken to me - as a monster of course.
It's probably insulting to say to him when he's a unit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
hereticloki
☆☆
hereticloki

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 9:56 pm

memphiskite wrote:
ChibiLeen wrote:

As a unit he's more of a Adolescent Angsty Blond Chicken
Back to top Go down
Xzaral
☆☆
Xzaral

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:17 pm

ChibiLeen wrote:
Another thing that makes me laugh right now is the "official" designation of the 4* Valhalla monsters. Almost no one actually calls them by their name ingame, most ads I see only mention "Bird", "Snake" and "Dog", as in "WTT my snake for your bird".

For some reason, it reminds me of Settler's of Cataan board game. You have assets in it like wood and sheep, and you trade them with other players. Of course when someone asks "Anyone have wood for sheep?", there's always a round of laughter...
Back to top Go down
Mangosz

Mangosz

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:31 am

Starting an important quest and completely ignoring it until an enemy reaches the end... Why do I do this to myself ;_;
Back to top Go down
aipad

aipad

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:49 am

Things that make you lol - Page 4 ByS5P

I will let the chef do the talking.
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:27 am

I hate battles with 50 1* monsters.
Back to top Go down
bleachcosplay
☆☆☆
bleachcosplay

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 5:13 am

memphiskite wrote:
ChibiLeen wrote:

Aaaaand, the LittleKuriboh reference strikes again.
Oh, this forum makes me so happy.
Back to top Go down
bleachcosplay
☆☆☆
bleachcosplay

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 5:19 am

Brokenluckx3 wrote:
this..
Things that make you lol - Page 4 Hallslol_zps0c958ad4 lol wtf
Made me LOL hard.
Totally caught me off guard.
Back to top Go down
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆
chaosbladeuk

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 6:46 am

Someone offered wanted to trade my Sleipnir U for their Sleipnir Mon and 4 SSL.
Back to top Go down
shinjichan

shinjichan

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 4:11 pm

I just noticed today that nine-tail's sprite only has 8 tails... (you can see the back @ Inferno 4)
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:53 pm

our Current Events [Public] isn't really that public. its the only section in the forum that does not appear to the public (aka when you are not logged in). Very Happy
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:47 pm

WTS (Want To Sell) topic with so many NFS (Not For Sale) tag.

i mean, these threads are more like showcase museum than a want To Sell thread... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:56 am

I almost fell out of the chair!

[01:43:34] starmepink : i am in a really small town 1,442 people.

[01:43:40] Madgreen777 : I just said to I, in Milton.

[01:43:46] starmepink : one homeless dude.

[01:43:53] @ predator852 : starmepinkLMAO.

[01:44:06] Madgreen777 : Nobody knows Milton lol.

[01:44:11] LatinLegacy : Lol.

[01:44:22] @ predator852 : I wouldn't be able to live with less than 2000 people in my city.

[01:44:32] Madgreen777 : Where you at pred.

[01:44:32] starmepink : his name is bruce.

[01:44:33] @ predator852 : Madgreen777 is that a suburb of Toronto?.

[01:44:33] LatinLegacy : I have a friend named Milton if that helps any .

[01:44:43] Madgreen777 : Lol.

[01:44:59] @ predator852 : starmepink So you know him personally?.

[01:45:04] memphiskite : LOL pink! You know your community well.

[01:45:11] starmepink : yeah, he smells.

[01:45:13] Madgreen777 : I was on breakfast tv last month.

[01:45:14] Callanthe : ..

[01:45:26] @ themadmanazn : ..

[01:45:29] starmepink : he was a teacher and got divorced.

[01:45:31] @ predator852 : Madgreen777 what's that?.

[01:46:14] starmepink : and his ex tried to take everything, so he quit and signed his house to his sister and lives on a bike.

[01:46:32] LatinLegacy : Sucks to see that happen to people.

[01:46:36] @ predator852 : starmepink if he's the only bum the technically any begging he does is a monopoly.

[01:46:43] Madgreen777 : Bt on city tv.

[01:46:50] @ predator852 : and that's against the law!.

[01:46:56] starmepink : he goes inside in the winter once its below 0.

[01:46:59] starmepink : lol.

[01:47:17] starmepink : we just feed him, like pizza and stuf.

[01:47:28] @ predator852 : starmepink below zero, where is this city?.

[01:47:30] starmepink : when they close at night they give him pizza.

[01:47:35] starmepink : hahaha.

[01:47:48] starmepink : i live in michigan.

[01:47:55] @ predator852 : starmepink oh dear!.

[01:47:56] @ themadmanazn : ....

[01:48:06] @ predator852 : themadmanazn hi!.

[01:48:07] @ themadmanazn : you guys make Bruce sound like some kind of stray pet.,...

[01:48:22] Madgreen777 : Lol.

[01:48:29] @ predator852 : themadmanazn I just almost fell out of my chair laughing!.

[01:48:33] starmepink : small town about 2 hours from detroit.

[01:48:37] starmepink : and he is.

[01:48:50] @ predator852 : starmepink LOL STOP!.

[01:48:57] memphiskite : lol.

[01:49:07] starmepink : you should see the dudes beard it is incredible.

[01:49:15] starmepink : ill take a picture
Back to top Go down
bleachcosplay
☆☆☆
bleachcosplay

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 2:07 am

predator852 wrote:
[01:48:07] @ themadmanazn : you guys make Bruce sound like some kind of stray pet.,...
Lol, that is exactly what I was thinking as I was reading it.
Back to top Go down
Brokenluckx3
☆☆
Brokenluckx3

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 2:27 am

aipad wrote:

XD hahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things that make you lol
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next