Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Things that make you lol

Go down 
+81
Speckter
pizfirez
Ilyere
Mokyun
SonicAria
SnowTempest
Tashego
pnoytroi
acerola-orion
Accyrsed
Sunchoy
candyFrog
DeathGU1Se
Tattycoram
Schdawn
skrfirefly
Esofonic
Sabin76
tomoyo
perndragyn
luvdapeace
NotAPieceOfPie
rkf1zero
GoldoaWillNotMove
Maggot
MaskedBunny
Herault
M60A1
ATB
HighClassTopHat
Lornoth
GrapeNasty
the3ptsling
goldlives
TheLostSabre
Whenesday
ISaidLol
Kimika9394
xtaroux
sGabe4
charmmychu881
Aniwo
rourou1423
Panda
bells
Piggers
Mangosz
hereticloki
aipad
po1102
NeoDeGenero
joeladams20
myad
Whizzah
Onisunit
deedlit228
orangula
Xzaral
aubade888
Dekaden
BkWiz
RoyalGargoyle
pancakesandsex
Nixxe15
ChibiLeen
KuroStar
HoundR
Exuria
Blargod
bleachcosplay
aszutai
themadmanazn
chaosbladeuk
lmnseason
Varis
memphiskite
predator852
shinjichan
Callanthe
LordPupu
Brokenluckx3
85 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
RoyalGargoyle
☆☆☆
RoyalGargoyle

Things that make you lol - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:34 am

pancakesandsex wrote:
Made an offer for a 5* (which I didn't realize was level 70) and rather than just telling me "nope, that's a bad deal man", the guy got super mad and left a slew of angry messages.

Were the new 4*s you offered maxed or level 1? For that theodore?

Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:59 am

pancakesandsex wrote:
Made an offer for a 5* (which I didn't realize was level 70) and rather than just telling me "nope, that's a bad deal man", the guy got super mad and left a slew of angry messages.
People really need to take a chill pill concerning bad offers. :/ "No lowballers" this, "scammer" that... Not everybody is aware of the value of cards. Instead of exploding or ignoring or - even worse - laughing at the offerer's face, people could take the time to explain why it's a bad offer. Not everybody is a scammer/lowballer. -_-
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:27 pm

Arkanjil is not a 2* player.

Just like I'm not just a Charles player. Smile
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:45 pm

Something my ally pointed out to me :

WTS Christmas Lies! (Lieselotte)

Funny. They DID lie to use during the Christmas event in a way...
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:54 pm

BkWiz wrote:

xD
Whenever I see someone selling Lieselotte/Christmas Lieselotte, I always read "lies" at first. ^^;

... "Christmas Lies". *giggle*
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:00 pm

BkWiz wrote:

Lol, terrible!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dekaden

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:18 pm

BkWiz wrote:

What is wrong with being a Charles player? I like him so much I have three of them lol. And on a side note, Arkanjil is actual a pretty humble cat (at least from my conversations with him.) Offered to give me a 5* event card just to help him sell his extra 5*s (I declined I bought my own cards) but not only that he sold all his dupes for 50te each, killer deal for day 1 pulls.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 12:10 am

BkWiz wrote:

You are takng things too seriously in your life -.- relax
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:36 pm

Getting a friend involved in the game:

Me: "So how do you like fantastica?"
Friend:"I kind of love it and kind of hate it. It's very confusing."
Me: Welcome to the club O.~
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:49 pm

aubade888 wrote:

LMAO it's funny because it's true!
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:58 pm

aubade888 wrote:

Oh, so true! xD

Fantasica, thou art a harsh mistress.

Another thing that always makes me laugh: people always assuming that I'm a guy, and, upon finding out that I'm a girl, suddenly wanting to be my ally and chatting me up. Some things never change. How do you know I'm telling the truth, hmm? You only have my word for it. Maybe I'm posing as a girl to get good deals out of guys? *cue Machiavellian laugh*
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:01 pm

I'm a girl too. I think I feel weirder for everyone knowing that I am a girl before I tell them. I guess I must either use too many tildes or just exude tons of estrogen XD.

I kind of felt bad showing a friend my album, and then asking me why I have so many female cards and not male. I should compensate by getting Joachim!
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:17 pm

aubade888 wrote:

I kind of felt bad showing a friend my album, and then asking me why I have so many female cards and not male. I should compensate by getting Joachim!
Well, female cards tend to be more beautiful and well drawn. Compare Mary with, say, Arrebol. xD But I do make a point of collecting the few bishies we do get. :3

And this reminds me of another thing that made me laugh when I happened upon it. Meet Joachim's yet unreleased girlfriend:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:20 pm

ChibiLeen wrote:
aubade888 wrote:

Well, female cards tend to be more beautiful and well drawn. Compare Mary with, say, Arrebol. xD But I do make a point of collecting the few bishies we do get. :3

And this reminds me of another thing that made me laugh when I happened upon it. Meet Joachim's yet unreleased girlfriend:
Spoiler:

Ewewwewwew @___@

So much thigh. Why is that so gross. gaaaah brain bleach. I don't even...

TY for that XD.
Back to top Go down
Xzaral
☆☆
Xzaral

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:39 pm

ChibiLeen wrote:
aubade888 wrote:

Spoiler:

Is it just me, or is there a bulge down there...
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:58 pm

Xzaral wrote:
ChibiLeen wrote:
aubade888 wrote:

Spoiler:

Is it just me, or is there a bulge down there...

And that's another thing I learned about Joachim today XD
Back to top Go down
bleachcosplay
☆☆☆
bleachcosplay

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:49 pm

ChibiLeen wrote:
Oh, so true! xD

Fantasica, thou art a harsh mistress.

Another thing that always makes me laugh: people always assuming that I'm a guy, and, upon finding out that I'm a girl, suddenly wanting to be my ally and chatting me up. Some things never change. How do you know I'm telling the truth, hmm? You only have my word for it. Maybe I'm posing as a girl to get good deals out of guys? *cue Machiavellian laugh*

.....so you're a girl?

I keed, I keed.
Wait, so how is she related to Joachim?
Back to top Go down
Callanthe
☆☆☆☆☆
Callanthe

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:07 pm

God that woman (or whatever it is) looks awful. Her face looks as painted as a doll, her breasts have fishnets, and, well, there are those monstrosities that are supposedly her thighs.

Oh well, every game with great artwork has to have its occasional uglyness/...
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:16 am

Wouldn't having giant thighs get in the way of her being an assassin? I mean you can't really blend in to take someone out when you can barely get through a door because your thighs are so huge. If I saw her, you bet I would be running for the hills. At least she wouldn't need any weapons since she could just bludgeon someone to death with her leg. If she did manage to be an assassin it would be a bit of an inspirational story about overcoming adversity.
Back to top Go down
bleachcosplay
☆☆☆
bleachcosplay

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:26 am

aubade888 wrote:
At least she wouldn't need any weapons since she could just bludgeon someone to death with her leg. If she did manage to be an assassin it would be a bit of an inspirational story about overcoming adversity.

Lol, hilarious.

I have to say, from a martial artist's point of view, those thighs are my inspiration.
In any other point of view.....
Back to top Go down
orangula

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:34 am

Pot
Back to top Go down
deedlit228
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:42 am

ChibiLeen wrote:

Spoiler:

...Wow. That's terrifying. You could probably crack walnuts with those legs. Who designed her? Rob Liefeld? (For those who aren't familiar with him, he's kinda notorious in the comic book world for drawing hilariously bad human anatomy. But don't take my word for it. Just check out the images in this link: http://www.progressiveboink.com/2012/4/21/2960508/worst-rob-liefeld-drawings
You should read the article if you have the chance. It's hilarious.)

But getting back on topic, has anyone ever noticed the design on Bernhard's shield?
Things that make you lol - Page 2 228px-Bernhard_F

What is that? It looks like a guy who's in agony as he's being turned into a half lion creature... which is kinda unsettling considering Bernhard's appearance.
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:41 am

Heraldic Lion if I'm not mistaken.

They are usually styalized like that.
Back to top Go down
deedlit228
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:03 am

BkWiz wrote:
Heraldic Lion if I'm not mistaken.

They are usually styalized like that.

Ah-ha. You are correct. Looked it up and it seems like that particular style is also the same as the royal arms of England. Still, the pixelated faces on Bernhard's shield unnerves me. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Onisunit
☆☆☆☆
Onisunit

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:38 am

Users posting the 4* "Lieselotte" for sell @ 100+TE. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things that make you lol
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next