Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Things that make you lol

Go down 
+81
Speckter
pizfirez
Ilyere
Mokyun
SonicAria
SnowTempest
Tashego
pnoytroi
acerola-orion
Accyrsed
Sunchoy
candyFrog
DeathGU1Se
Tattycoram
Schdawn
skrfirefly
Esofonic
Sabin76
tomoyo
perndragyn
luvdapeace
NotAPieceOfPie
rkf1zero
GoldoaWillNotMove
Maggot
MaskedBunny
Herault
M60A1
ATB
HighClassTopHat
Lornoth
GrapeNasty
the3ptsling
goldlives
TheLostSabre
Whenesday
ISaidLol
Kimika9394
xtaroux
sGabe4
charmmychu881
Aniwo
rourou1423
Panda
bells
Piggers
Mangosz
hereticloki
aipad
po1102
NeoDeGenero
joeladams20
myad
Whizzah
Onisunit
deedlit228
orangula
Xzaral
aubade888
Dekaden
BkWiz
RoyalGargoyle
pancakesandsex
Nixxe15
ChibiLeen
KuroStar
HoundR
Exuria
Blargod
bleachcosplay
aszutai
themadmanazn
chaosbladeuk
lmnseason
Varis
memphiskite
predator852
shinjichan
Callanthe
LordPupu
Brokenluckx3
85 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Accyrsed

Things that make you lol - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 5:29 pm

BkWiz wrote:
deedlit228 wrote:
bleachcosplay wrote:
This thought just came to my head today:

When a monster goes out of a unit's range, our units are apparently too lazy to take 2 f***ing steps to defeat the almost dead monster.

I mean, don't they have a city to save?

Some of them can even fly. Hell, some of them have guns. What gun has bullets that can't reach beyond 20 feet?

Or better yet... stop letting the monsters walk past. Seriously. It can't be that hard to build a barricade...

But that just made me think: Are the monsters really a threat to people? I mean, all they ever do is walk pass your units. They don't even try to attack them. And you never see any people in the city. Just a bunch of monsters. Who's to say the city wasn't just inhabited by a bunch of monsters and here we are with our units just slaughtering them? Maybe we're the bad guys here. I mean, the only way we know they're attacking people is because Mina tells us.

... ...
Guys.

It's Mina. She's behind it all.

All those training missions. Her just leading us around with no real destination except to kill passing monsters who have never done anything to the units. Genocide.

But wait, there's more. Remember back to our newbie days when you first learned how to play the game? Mina let you use one of her units for a mission. Remember who it was? It was Vlad. With me so far? Okay, now check out his description on the back of his card.
Spoiler:

"I know now - it was all a lie."

It all makes sense now. It's why Mina's the only non-unit person I've seen so far in this game... the units weren't just cards. She's somehow turned every single human citizen into a unit for some twisted card game. And the monsters? They're trying to escape. Vlad's trying to warn us, guys. WE'RE FALLING INTO HER TRAP. SAVE YOURSELVES! affraid

Best story ever. drunken

And to think she's becoming a unit shortly... The numbers, Mason! What do they mean?
(sorry, I feel sleep deprived ad yet it's only 6PM...I think I've lost it)

DeathGU1Se wrote:
Accyrsed wrote:
Brokenluckx3 wrote:
ChibiLeen wrote:

In general, I just love some of the tricks people are using to fit their ad into 40 chars. I saw this ad once where the player was advertising a card sale, with just a string of uninterrupted letters, with each card name shortened to just 2-3 letters. ^^

why are we limited to 40 char anyway? do they just not want chatter all over the walls? and if we HAVE to be limited like that why doesnt it cut off at 40, instead of letting u type as much as u want and then making u go back and erase till its 40? -_-
sorry this was off topic and all but this has always been so annoying to me lol

I know, way to bring back an old post. But there's a bypass. If you type up to 40 (on iOS as of 4/20/13), upon hitting send you can type more until the loading symbol appears. It'll send longer messages. Got a full 2 lines once instead of the skimpy half-line of 40 characters.
It's worse with Team Chat in the Team Event. 30 character limit.

Oh I agree, that is worse... And it can't be limit-broken unlike the wall posts. Would you like to see what I mean, bypassing?

Last edited by Accyrsed on Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Accyrsed

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 5:54 pm

(Edit: double-post merged, sorry about it)
Back to top Go down
acerola-orion

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:17 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
HoundR

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 1:45 am

acerola-orion wrote:
Spoiler:

You dirty little flower girl Razz
Back to top Go down
GoldoaWillNotMove
☆☆☆☆
GoldoaWillNotMove

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:57 pm

Saw someone selling ambrosia for 500k luna each.
Joined less than a month ago, has Kevin as his lead and has an album count of less than 70.

Seems legit.
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:28 pm

When people fight your arena team with no Vial and laugh they laugh at you..

Then you laugh back at them with you pop a L Vial and you blaze past them in ranks and decimate their team :-)

Back to top Go down
Tashego
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:40 pm

GoldoaWillNotMove wrote:
Saw someone selling ambrosia for 500k luna each.
Joined less than a month ago, has Kevin as his lead and has an album count of less than 70.

Seems legit.

Haha they wrote on my wall too! I'm messaging them to LB my Nils but I'm getting no reply Sad. He obviously doesn't value Nils as much as I do >.>
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 5:16 pm

I became allies with a random guy 4 days ago
today he asked me to album my Rosier with no collateral
I said I needed 80ish value collateral and he became upset and told me if I don't trust him, we should not be allies at all

L.O.L.
easiest ally drop ever
Back to top Go down
Tashego
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 7:47 pm

I was trying to buy and Armure from somebody and like a lot of other people I sent my offer without asking ( I know kinda rude). Well after that he didn't reply to any of us and tradelocked us for about 2 hours.

After the tradelocking, he tried to send me fSofia+f5* for my offer of 140XReamy+m9T Monster+ 120/130 SuccM + 150TE !

I had a good laugh that he even tried to do that to somebody. I don't think anyone would fall for that -_-
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 10:52 pm

People that want to criticize other people's work before doing any comprehensive and in-depth testings on their own. lol.

Long day at work and just needed to unwind and vent :-P Not abusing my powers as a Mod
Back to top Go down
Schdawn
☆☆
Schdawn

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 12:09 am

pnoytroi wrote:
People that want to criticize other people's work before doing any comprehensive and in-depth testings on their own. lol.

Long day at work and just needed to unwind and vent :-P Not abusing my powers as a Mod
I am doing a comprehensive and in-depth test.
I've posted the result. Please go see and judge if it is comprehensive and in-depth enough for me to point out mistake in another person's test result : (
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:44 pm

Your data was good, but the conclusion you came to was wrong.
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:58 pm

Schdawn wrote:
pnoytroi wrote:

I am doing a comprehensive and in-depth test.
I've posted the result. Please go see and judge if it is comprehensive and in-depth enough for me to point out mistake in another person's test result : (

Sorry, didn't mean to put your work down. That was not by any ways means my end result. I admire you guys for taking the time to do it, don't get me wrong. It just happened to catch me at a wrong time when I took a break at work lol.
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:30 pm

When people ask me a question and are surprised when the answer I give is not the answer they wanted.

If they didn't want the truth, why ask me the question in the first place? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 2:22 am

BkWiz wrote:
When people ask me a question and are surprised when the answer I give is not the answer they wanted.

If they didn't want the truth, why ask me the question in the first place? Twisted Evil

Can I ask you a question? O_o
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 2:37 am

BkWiz wrote:

Can you sell me TE for luna? 10k each.
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 3:20 am

pnoytroi wrote:
BkWiz wrote:

Idk, should you? Smile

The last time I answered a question...it caused a pricing crisis...

Partly because they kept insisting they were right when facts said otherwise...

And other people came by to watch the fireworks...
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:57 am

BkWiz wrote:
pnoytroi wrote:
BkWiz wrote:

Idk, should you? Smile

I should post screenshots from that because it definitly made me lol after a while.
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 3:51 pm

i wanna hear some juicy details you guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:17 pm

One day I will release all my screenshots.

It's definitely worth a chuckle or two.
Back to top Go down
SnowTempest
☆☆☆
SnowTempest

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:30 am

This
Things that make you lol - Page 11 BevYg4K

and this sort of .3.
Things that make you lol - Page 11 2ac2368701a1414e821a5fc
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:19 pm

BkWiz wrote:
pnoytroi wrote:
BkWiz wrote:

Idk, should you? Smile

LOL.. I think it went way over your head... read again

pnoytroi wrote:

^^ Get it? o_O Haha
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:22 pm

BkWiz wrote:
One day I will release all my screenshots.

It's definitely worth a chuckle or two.

Yes they are... though the ones where you're schooling people (whether it be etiquette, pricing, etc.) those were the more funnier ones :-) Or where you come off as a douche because they approach you wrong lol. (Oh wait, that's the end result... and wait.. they're all like that lol..)
Back to top Go down
DeathGU1Se
☆☆☆☆☆
DeathGU1Se

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:20 pm

[02:05:29] DeathGU1Se : which is why I suggest 7* members should be yellow
[02:05:41] Sunchoy : or hot pink
[02:05:44] The6thToe : nah 7* should be ULTRA DARK FOREST GREEN
[02:05:44] DeathGU1Se : because yellow is the color of Fear
[02:05:45] Sunchoy : coz 7* members are hot
[02:05:58] DeathGU1Se : Green is willpower
[02:06:06] DeathGU1Se : cuz it took hard work getting 6*'s
[02:06:07] Sunchoy : ain't green envy
[02:06:08] Kimika9394 : even a darker green
[02:06:10] Kimika9394 : '
[02:06:17] The6thToe : so 5* should be orange
[02:06:23] The6thToe : cause all they want are the 6*s
[02:06:30] DeathGU1Se : LOL
[02:06:31] DeathGU1Se : yes
[02:06:40] DeathGU1Se : nah 5* should be Blue
[02:06:47] DeathGU1Se : cuz it's useless without Green
[02:06:51] The6thToe : lol
[02:06:54] The6thToe : LOL.
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 5:51 pm

I got it, but that's a boring answer Sad. Already used it before on forums -_-

Last edited by BkWiz on Thu May 02, 2013 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things that make you lol
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next