Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Things that make you lol

Go down 
+81
Speckter
pizfirez
Ilyere
Mokyun
SonicAria
SnowTempest
Tashego
pnoytroi
acerola-orion
Accyrsed
Sunchoy
candyFrog
DeathGU1Se
Tattycoram
Schdawn
skrfirefly
Esofonic
Sabin76
tomoyo
perndragyn
luvdapeace
NotAPieceOfPie
rkf1zero
GoldoaWillNotMove
Maggot
MaskedBunny
Herault
M60A1
ATB
HighClassTopHat
Lornoth
GrapeNasty
the3ptsling
goldlives
TheLostSabre
Whenesday
ISaidLol
Kimika9394
xtaroux
sGabe4
charmmychu881
Aniwo
rourou1423
Panda
bells
Piggers
Mangosz
hereticloki
aipad
po1102
NeoDeGenero
joeladams20
myad
Whizzah
Onisunit
deedlit228
orangula
Xzaral
aubade888
Dekaden
BkWiz
RoyalGargoyle
pancakesandsex
Nixxe15
ChibiLeen
KuroStar
HoundR
Exuria
Blargod
bleachcosplay
aszutai
themadmanazn
chaosbladeuk
lmnseason
Varis
memphiskite
predator852
shinjichan
Callanthe
LordPupu
Brokenluckx3
85 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
rourou1423
☆☆
rourou1423

Things that make you lol - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:58 am

deedlit228 omg.. what a nice story.. XD and great imagination there Laughing
Back to top Go down
deedlit228
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:13 am

lol. I'm telling you guys that if there's ever an "end game" to Fantasica, it's going to have Mina as the boss.

...Would be kinda cool to have Mina as a 6* recruitable monster though.
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:02 am

I posted this on the event public thread, but it deserves to be here as well.

Camped at 800k during Panel Event. Event end:

Things that make you lol - Page 6 999lol

Back to top Go down
charmmychu881

charmmychu881

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:12 am

is oliver a woman? i'm sorry but i'm seriously confused here lol. looking at the thumbnail pic and the name alone, i thought it was a guy but seeing the the full card it looks more like a woman~ D: the card genders confuses me half of the time! esp w/ the non-feminine names they sometimes give female cards.

another card i dislike btw: howard. i thought she was a male too at first.
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:36 am

charmmychu881 wrote:
is oliver a woman? i'm sorry but i'm seriously confused here lol. looking at the thumbnail pic and the name alone, i thought it was a guy but seeing the the full card it looks more like a woman~ D: the card genders confuses me half of the time! esp w/ the non-feminine names they sometimes give female cards.

Yes she is.

Take some other examples: Chris, Camille, Seth, etc.
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:41 am

bleachcosplay wrote:
deedlit228 wrote:
bleachcosplay wrote:
This thought just came to my head today:

When a monster goes out of a unit's range, our units are apparently too lazy to take 2 f***ing steps to defeat the almost dead monster.

I mean, don't they have a city to save?

Some of them can even fly. Hell, some of them have guns. What gun has bullets that can't reach beyond 20 feet?

Or better yet... stop letting the monsters walk past. Seriously. It can't be that hard to build a barricade...

But that just made me think: Are the monsters really a threat to people? I mean, all they ever do is walk pass your units. They don't even try to attack them. And you never see any people in the city. Just a bunch of monsters. Who's to say the city wasn't just inhabited by a bunch of monsters and here we are with our units just slaughtering them? Maybe we're the bad guys here. I mean, the only way we know they're attacking people is because Mina tells us.

... ...
Guys.

It's Mina. She's behind it all.

All those training missions. Her just leading us around with no real destination except to kill passing monsters who have never done anything to the units. Genocide.

But wait, there's more. Remember back to our newbie days when you first learned how to play the game? Mina let you use one of her units for a mission. Remember who it was? It was Vlad. With me so far? Okay, now check out his description on the back of his card.
Spoiler:

"I know now - it was all a lie."

It all makes sense now. It's why Mina's the only non-unit person I've seen so far in this game... the units weren't just cards. She's somehow turned every single human citizen into a unit for some twisted card game. And the monsters? They're trying to escape. Vlad's trying to warn us, guys. WE'RE FALLING INTO HER TRAP. SAVE YOURSELVES! affraid

...This is the most hilarious thing that I have read all day.

Every single human citizen turned to card are capable warriors...

THIS IS SPARTA!!!

And that's where the legendary tale of Sparta ended.

I read history and I find this very accurate.
Back to top Go down
Brokenluckx3
☆☆
Brokenluckx3

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 3:53 pm

Aniwo wrote:

Camped at 800k during Panel Event.
hahaha thats great =P

charmmychu881 wrote:

exactly how i feel!
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 4:24 pm

AM I allowed to post things that make my cry instead of laugh? Sad
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 4:25 pm

Aniwo wrote:

Camped at 800k during Panel Event. Event end:

Things that make you lol - Page 6 999lol

Waaaahhh..... my failures.... ;A;
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Brokenluckx3
☆☆
Brokenluckx3

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:13 am

themadmanazn wrote:
AM I allowed to post things that make my cry instead of laugh? Sad
what happened? =[

@memphiskite- awwwwwww! *hug*
Back to top Go down
Brokenluckx3
☆☆
Brokenluckx3

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 11:00 pm

Me & my ally are in an intense debate about whether or not diane has nips.. Anyone want to chime in =P
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:47 pm

deedlit228 wrote:
bleachcosplay wrote:
This thought just came to my head today:

When a monster goes out of a unit's range, our units are apparently too lazy to take 2 f***ing steps to defeat the almost dead monster.

I mean, don't they have a city to save?

Some of them can even fly. Hell, some of them have guns. What gun has bullets that can't reach beyond 20 feet?

Or better yet... stop letting the monsters walk past. Seriously. It can't be that hard to build a barricade...

But that just made me think: Are the monsters really a threat to people? I mean, all they ever do is walk pass your units. They don't even try to attack them. And you never see any people in the city. Just a bunch of monsters. Who's to say the city wasn't just inhabited by a bunch of monsters and here we are with our units just slaughtering them? Maybe we're the bad guys here. I mean, the only way we know they're attacking people is because Mina tells us.

... ...
Guys.

It's Mina. She's behind it all.

All those training missions. Her just leading us around with no real destination except to kill passing monsters who have never done anything to the units. Genocide.

But wait, there's more. Remember back to our newbie days when you first learned how to play the game? Mina let you use one of her units for a mission. Remember who it was? It was Vlad. With me so far? Okay, now check out his description on the back of his card.
Spoiler:

"I know now - it was all a lie."

It all makes sense now. It's why Mina's the only non-unit person I've seen so far in this game... the units weren't just cards. She's somehow turned every single human citizen into a unit for some twisted card game. And the monsters? They're trying to escape. Vlad's trying to warn us, guys. WE'RE FALLING INTO HER TRAP. SAVE YOURSELVES! affraid

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fw.livedoor.jp%2Ffantasica%2F

Proof that the story is true! See second banner!

That or it's a really amusing translation error. Smile
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:31 am

MINA!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 5:28 am

I actually LOLed at the Evil Mina theory.
IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW! We've been blind this whole time. xD
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 7:41 pm

Brokenluckx3 wrote:
Me & my ally are in an intense debate about whether or not diane has nips.. Anyone want to chime in =P

As a spoiled child in the Philippines, I spent quite a lot of money for nips.

This is worth spending all your time elixir.

Things that make you lol - Page 6 Nips
Back to top Go down
Brokenluckx3
☆☆
Brokenluckx3

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 7:48 pm

hahahah XD nice
Back to top Go down
deedlit228
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 9:55 pm

BkWiz wrote:

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fw.livedoor.jp%2Ffantasica%2F

Proof that the story is true! See second banner!

That or it's a really amusing translation error. Smile

rofl. That's hilarious. Mobage/SS should just pay me to write storylines for their events. I could probably weave a better tale around the ridiculous notion of chasing after phantoms like an elusive pokémon in tall grass. I mean, I've already unveiled their end-game boss, Mina. Razz

Brokenluckx3 wrote:
Brokenluckx3

I think a better question is how any of these women sleep at night. Shocked Seriously, they look like they'd crush their own organs if they laid on their backs. They must have incredible back pains too.

Back to top Go down
xtaroux
☆☆☆☆☆
xtaroux

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 11:05 pm

When I traded lvl1 Ater for MAXED Plautia, Kyo, Mirhiro and Yuki. How does this happen? Off course I was happy too..
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 12:40 am

There's a guy calling me a flop. Apparently he keeps using his time to visit my profile. My loyal fan.

He keeps attacking me and giving 100 brave points every time. I almost want to buy an english dictionary and ship it to his address so he can look up the meaning of the word "irony."

Then again, there's google.

For anything else, there's mastercard.
Back to top Go down
Kimika9394

Kimika9394

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 1:06 am

lmnseason wrote:
There's a guy calling me a flop. Apparently he keeps using his time to visit my profile. My loyal fan.

He keeps attacking me and giving 100 brave points every time. I almost want to buy an english dictionary and ship it to his address so he can look up the meaning of the word "irony."

Then again, there's google.

For anything else, there's mastercard.

*laughing out loud* lol!
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 12:41 am

Someone beat my defense and posted this message on my wall. It was too funny to not post this here. Smile

Things that make you lol - Page 6 Img_2611

Things that make you lol - Page 6 Img_2612
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 2:20 am

BkWiz wrote:
Someone beat my defense and posted this message on my wall. It was too funny to not post this here. Smile

Was it even funny in the first place :O
Back to top Go down
ISaidLol

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 11:23 pm

Just reached Training 32-4 and was not disappointed.

Things that make you lol - Page 6 Img_3213
Back to top Go down
Whenesday
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
Whenesday

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 12:37 pm

BKWiz: I would so love to try to break your defence to say the same thing haha
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 1:15 pm

StarOnyx wrote:
BkWiz wrote:

Was it even funny in the first place :O

One of the most hilarious things I've seen all week. That person deserves an oscar!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things that make you lol
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next