Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Problem with skill upgrade

Go down 
+3
predator852
KuroStar
rma0284
7 posters
AuthorMessage
rma0284

Problem with skill upgrade Empty
PostSubject: Problem with skill upgrade   Problem with skill upgrade I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 11:28 pm

I'm trying to upgrade the "Troop Formation" but it's not letting me. I am level 52 & have enough ally points. but it says i need at least 100 different cards. But i can only have as high as 70. So how am i supposed to upgrade that?
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Problem with skill upgrade   Problem with skill upgrade I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 11:34 pm

Get more units?
Back to top Go down
rma0284

PostSubject: Re: Problem with skill upgrade   Problem with skill upgrade I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 11:36 pm

the max i can go is 70, so how am i supposed to have 100?
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Problem with skill upgrade   Problem with skill upgrade I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 11:37 pm

It means more units in your album...you have to find more cards that you have not had before!
Back to top Go down
Callanthe
☆☆☆☆☆
Callanthe

PostSubject: Re: Problem with skill upgrade   Problem with skill upgrade I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 1:09 am

Well, you can store cards by banking them. Alternatively, you can find new cards but have them in your inbox.
Or you can sell/sacrifice cards to make more space. The point is, you still need to have seen 100 unique cards ;P
Back to top Go down
Varis
☆☆☆
Varis

PostSubject: Re: Problem with skill upgrade   Problem with skill upgrade I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 1:30 am

The requirement is to have 100 cards albumed, which has nothing to do with your inventory or inbox. Once a card gets added to your album, it will remain in your album even if you get rid of the card by trading it or selling it or using it to enhance another card. Basically, you haven't held 100 differently named cards yet. I hope that helps and makes sense. Smile
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: Problem with skill upgrade   Problem with skill upgrade I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 1:38 am

Go to your PROFILE then tap VIEW ALBUM. For all the cards that you already have will be put to that album. Both unit and monster cards on your album add up together.

Just unlock the cards on shadows.
Back to top Go down
rma0284

PostSubject: Re: Problem with skill upgrade   Problem with skill upgrade I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:16 pm

ohhhhhh, duhh i'ma retard lol. thanks!
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Problem with skill upgrade   Problem with skill upgrade I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 7:22 pm

Soon you will join the albuming club.... beware of its dangers..... @ u @
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problem with skill upgrade   Problem with skill upgrade I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problem with skill upgrade
Page 1 of 1