Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Arena Skill vs Normal Skill proc

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bobhole

Arena Skill vs Normal Skill proc Empty
PostSubject: Arena Skill vs Normal Skill proc   Arena Skill vs Normal Skill proc I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:48 pm

So I found this link : http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t9709-arena-skills

So how do the arena skills work with the normal skills?

Say, Selina with Knockback and Backstab, does one just come out randomly? Or does Arena skill just override.

What about an unit with Offensive and Defensive skills?
Aksana attacks and uses Slow, but when defending uses Ironwall?
Back to top Go down
zakuruchi

zakuruchi

PostSubject: Re: Arena Skill vs Normal Skill proc   Arena Skill vs Normal Skill proc I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:56 pm

Arena skill overrides, as far as I know. Never seen a Bajardo doing knockbacks during Guild war event.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Arena Skill vs Normal Skill proc   Arena Skill vs Normal Skill proc I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:56 pm

Arena skills override the Normal Skills, so in the example of Selina's Knockback skill and her Backstab Arena Skill, once she is deployed in the Guild War event, her Backstab Arena Skill will only proc and her Knockback skill with be ignored.

The same goes for Aksana's Iron Wall. Her Slow skill will never proc during a Guild War or Battle Arena event.

During normal quests and certain other events, Aksana's Slow skill and Selina's Knockback skill will proc, while their Arena Skills will be disabled.
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: Arena Skill vs Normal Skill proc   Arena Skill vs Normal Skill proc I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 1:50 am

And... if we ever get another colosseum event... They use normal skills and not arena skills.
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

PostSubject: Re: Arena Skill vs Normal Skill proc   Arena Skill vs Normal Skill proc I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 6:20 am

UkyoSonoda wrote:
And... if we ever get another colosseum event... They use normal skills and not arena skills.
Don't say "if". Believe!!! Believe that we will get more colosseum!!! *^*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arena Skill vs Normal Skill proc   Arena Skill vs Normal Skill proc I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arena Skill vs Normal Skill proc
Page 1 of 1