Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Most Useful Arena Skill

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
StelraEtnae

StelraEtnae

Most Useful Arena Skill Empty
PostSubject: Most Useful Arena Skill   Most Useful Arena Skill I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:29 pm

I'm trying to figure out which 6*s to buy to build up my GW team, so I thought to ask your opinions on which arena skills you think are the best.
Also, which would you consider as more important when choosing a unit - arena skill or stats?

Iron wall seems to be in high demand, from what I can see. How about the others?

Thanks in advance for the advice! ^_^
Back to top Go down
alexterrier92

PostSubject: Re: Most Useful Arena Skill   Most Useful Arena Skill I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 5:33 am

ironwall is great... IF u get a whole 5 man ironwall unit for defense.... one only wouldnt suffice..
imo, incinerate, speed order and crit shot are great...
but gw isnt only about skills, hp and speed also counts
Back to top Go down
bubbleclouds

PostSubject: Re: Most Useful Arena Skill   Most Useful Arena Skill I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:31 pm

i personally think drain atk is great for free player. esp arana, and she's a great tank with b speed =)

i also heard incinerate, also good do a pretty good damage every turn. :O but i never tested my self. (Allies said so tho, and 3-4 my allies)

defense order!!! It raises your def! quite much~~!!!! However I think 6-7* Units of this skill cost a lot, so maybe try rin or corda?

i tried stone breath i think it's not bad too.. however they're all d speed.. Sad

but then I would rather get tank+ decent speed and atk instead of concerning too much abt arena skill Razz
Back to top Go down
PangCY
☆☆
PangCY

PostSubject: Re: Most Useful Arena Skill   Most Useful Arena Skill I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 8:43 pm

you have to decide what position you will going to take

offense position built will have huge difference from defense position built.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Useful Arena Skill   Most Useful Arena Skill I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most Useful Arena Skill
Page 1 of 1