Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Best skill?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ivanche00

Best skill? Empty
PostSubject: Best skill?   Best skill? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 11:09 pm

I like knockback but is it the best skill? help out a new player here :/
Back to top Go down
SnowTempest
☆☆☆
SnowTempest

Best skill? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best skill?   Best skill? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 12:51 am

Technically there's no 'best skill' since every skill has their own uses in different situations.
For example:
Poison is good for taking out monsters in quests, doing damage over time~ Medium so use in events like arena and battle arena.
Slow is good for pretty much all sorts of events since it slows monsters down and slows all enemy units in terms of PvP.
Knockback is medium because it only knocks back one unit in PvP cases compared to slow.
Area Attack is nice for dealing massive damage, especially good against mobs of monsters.

So slow and knockback are the most widely used.
Back to top Go down
ivanche00

Best skill? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best skill?   Best skill? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 1:17 am

SnowTempest wrote:
Technically there's no 'best skill' since every skill has their own uses in different situations.
For example:
Poison is good for taking out monsters in quests, doing damage over time~ Medium so use in events like arena and battle arena.
Slow is good for pretty much all sorts of events since it slows monsters down and slows all enemy units in terms of PvP.
Knockback is medium because it only knocks back one unit in PvP cases compared to slow.
Area Attack is nice for dealing massive damage, especially good against mobs of monsters.

So slow and knockback are the most widely used.

That was helpful, thanks!  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
PangCY
☆☆
PangCY

Best skill? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best skill?   Best skill? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 5:19 am

best skill?

Smile *point at Mina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Best skill? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best skill?   Best skill? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best skill?
Page 1 of 1