Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances

Go down 
+93
Garmdagnir
SnoopyPlush
M60A1
MythSearcher
redjacketguy
ggorrell77
dumsquad
Mysterio006
carlosfortwar
Ascheriit
TwilightSmash64
meximan1390
Esofonic
blake11189
deeception
bludex
pleut
skrfirefly
Schdawn
Arabelladonna
sGabe4
vul
Arasuki
Trayanee
tomoyo
Colaleon
Ukfujoshi
Fairyxmanda
Adelynie
Cam
VitaeMortifer
myad
rivkari
mistive
larrydust
Fuuko
ladyaneara
niseng
nathantmorin
Callanthe
GoldoaWillNotMove
TheLostSabre
Kyte
MzJayYaj
kurochin
AquaRaelh
Leungfx
Nazantia
Ariesthecat37
sleepybryan
pnoytroi
chris58jo
Simorelly
lmnseason
po1102
DarkEveray
Aniwo
Onisunit
bleachcosplay
gaillardia
Dekaden
Zaelar
Soviet Leader
Sientara
Despoted
ChibiLeen
RoyalGargoyle
royvanewijk
Callibre
Brokenluckx3
weapon273
Vandheer55
ATROPEX
raistypoo
Strenhelden
UgotLickinsBra
Capitianpriest
memphiskite
aszutai
Almighty97
cmud2007
bx65
ShYber
chidoriyourface
predator852
Whenesday
abendwolke
BkWiz
Arithion
themadmanazn
Br4dford
KuroStar
97 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Sientara
☆☆
Sientara

Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 9:39 am

StarOnyx wrote:
Despoted wrote:
For most that played the during the Halloween event, the one day extension was miserable. That meant an extra day of putting up with the random bs, the boss difficulty at higher levels and shelling out more money and time to maintain rank. The extra day won't help most get the 50K prize either. I ended up having to burn Potions just to get to 50K so I could get some sort of return for my misery.
And some ppl still ended up with nothing rewarded from their efforts

I burned enough to ensure that I would get Werewolf. After as much grief as she gave me as a boss, I was gonna make her work it off. Very Happy Even then, I placed in the top 300, and still did not get enough shards for Halloween Helmut even with a 5* Dreambreaker. As much as I would like Boelyn, I would have to buy more Megapacks in order to do so (Currently at ~11000). Not worth it for me.
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:19 pm

I'm currently aiming for the upper 200 ranks, was hoping that I can grab Boelyn along with Elizabeth, but looks like Boelyn's out of my reach for now. Still got plenty of pots to burn, but doubt they'll give me enough shard to get her, currently only at about 22k shard Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
Almighty97

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 4:12 am

maintenance again /
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 4:18 am

Hopefully it's to fix all the glitchiness that has been going on.

However, I must say that the game has been a lot more stable for me in the past two days. The initial lag and connection loss during questing is almost gone, so I've been able to grind again.

Anyone remembers how long the maintenance is supposed to last? I forgot to check before the game went down.

Last edited by ChibiLeen on Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soviet Leader

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 4:20 am

hopefully this would allow me to grind longer.... I want them to lengthen the event time
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 5:22 pm

Soviet Leader wrote:
hopefully this would allow me to grind longer.... I want them to lengthen the event time
Seriously? A week isn't long enough....? D:
It's probably me just getting easily bored but I can't stand to hang around in the same event for more than 5 days.... what has become of me... DX
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 6:46 pm

memphiskite wrote:
Soviet Leader wrote:
It's probably me just getting easily bored but I can't stand to hang around in the same event for more than 5 days.... what has become of me... DX
Maybe it's because you are in 6th placing in this event hahaha
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 6:54 pm

After the maintenance last night, my quest menu is loading in the time it use to (around 5 seconds). GRIND TIME AGAIN! Laughing
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 8:26 pm

StarOnyx wrote:
memphiskite wrote:
Soviet Leader wrote:
Maybe it's because you are in 6th placing in this event hahaha

ehhh..... probably.
I'm set for now... hoping 15th place doesnt get 400k BT...
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 7:52 am

Bumping this thread for tomorrow's maintenance happening tmr 2-4 am at Pacific Time. The Soul Hunters event will conclude (Finally... WTF) and Soul Spikes and Summoner Charms will be deleted from your inventory and removed from cards packs and shops.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 4:08 am

Maintenance has started but no end time was announced
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 8:13 pm

Bump for this upcoming maintenanice on Dec 21 2-5am Pacific Time
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:08 am

Bump. 3 hours maintenance
Back to top Go down
Zaelar

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:09 am

I have more bt than the people in that picture but my rank is worse. I call shenanigans!
Back to top Go down
Dekaden

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:40 am

Screen cap done before rankings were finished?
Back to top Go down
Zaelar

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 5:07 am

I was going to be an idiot and go to a whole thing about being able to take pictures of the past, but I'm tired and am going to sleep instead.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 4:01 am

Bump. Another 3hour maintenanice
Back to top Go down
gaillardia
☆☆☆
gaillardia

PostSubject: ARghh!! maintenence at a time like this?!?!   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:03 am

And i was just about to finish the First lap too!!!!
no, i'm not angry at mobage... i was just about to wish my ally a happy new year too!
Back to top Go down
Brokenluckx3
☆☆
Brokenluckx3

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:03 am

FFFUUUUUUUUUU! I forgot about early maintenance! i should sleep i suppose. i think this maintenance is specifically FOR people to sleep a little lol but i wouldve done one more floor first ='(
Back to top Go down
bleachcosplay
☆☆☆
bleachcosplay

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:24 am

Huh. I thought maintenance was going to be on New Years, not today. Oh well.
Sleep sounds very inviting right now. Although, I'll probably end up sleeping 9-10 hours.
Back to top Go down
Onisunit
☆☆☆☆
Onisunit

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:26 am

gaillardia wrote:
And i was just about to finish the First lap too!!!!
no, i'm not angry at mobage... i was just about to wish my ally a happy new year too!
Yeah, i was just starting on lap 3, then OFF. Evil or Very Mad Hope they are not doing a mid-event thing like in X-mas.
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:29 am

Haha I thought the same, lol. Im at 2nd lap, 100th floor (vs Loki). I was waiting just 20 more seconds to kill the boss, when suddenly a Wild Maintenance message appears! hahaha. It is obviously very annoying for we the players that live in timezones where it is not that early (12:30 PM here right now), but the same for players that planned to stay awake and keep their ranks. At least they can sleep... I wish it coincided with my sleeptime too. >.<

By the way, there is a thread for those things!
Back to top Go down
Brokenluckx3
☆☆
Brokenluckx3

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:48 am

yea i thought so too.. so maybe i didnt forget lol idk why im still awake.. its almost 7am.. =/
Back to top Go down
DarkEveray
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:06 am

Its back up guys! Smile
Back to top Go down
gaillardia
☆☆☆
gaillardia

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:28 am

lol! Dark elf units are back!! and 2 new cards!! and of course you need moba coins...
WHY?!?! ><!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next